First Prev
of 2
Next Last
also a NYer

Shelburne, VT

#21 Mar 2, 2011
Joanna never reported back! I'm sick of the winters in upstate NY and was looking through horse properties for sale along I-95 and happened upon a parcel in Chase City. I'd love to hear more from Chasecitygirl who also has horses. Sounds like a great little town...much like the town I'm in now which I love but just can't stand the climate anymore...as I write this it's 60 in Chase City and 20 with snow here!
whateverbena2

Buffalo Junction, VA

#22 May 4, 2011
hi there i moved to boydton va which isnt far from chase city and i loved it but i moved to chase city due to me buying my home instead of renting and i like the chase city elementary i have my grand daughter living woith me and she is doing much better there its a good school and they watch the kids well. as far as things to do isnt much the town shuts down about 8 or 9pm and we dont have a walmart but we have a max ways which is like roses and 2 doallar stores a food lion and a flowers foods. theres alot of camping areas that are really nice and you can go boating and fishing alot if you like thoses things to do.so joanna goodluck mabe i will run into u and see u some where while ur gone im at the stores all the time...take care welcome and good luck...
sugar momma

Jersey City, NJ

#23 May 19, 2011
My husband from there
sugar momma

Jersey City, NJ

#24 May 19, 2011
Did they ever put back the sup.8 hotel?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chase City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where do i go to get a free background check? (Nov '13) Dec '13 Will 2
How do you look up someone's Work History? (Dec '13) Dec '13 voxovalorehy 2
Does anyone know a better downloading source th... (Dec '13) Dec '13 lamobusibev 2
men (Mar '13) Mar '13 goo goo girl 1
Mecklenburg County School Board (Mar '13) Mar '13 Judy Lewis 2
Only in Mecklenburg County (Jan '13) Jan '13 WhoReallyCares 1
Comcast availabilty in chase city (Jun '12) Jun '12 Jess 1
Chase City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chase City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News