Obama Headquarters in Chase City
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
James

Winchester, VA

#61 Oct 22, 2008
Damn Rowdy....seems we have a lot more in common than not. Sorry about being an ass about politics...like I said I'm a Libertarian so I really don't have a horse in this race. Let's focus our intensity on reviving this little town of ours.

Peace
Rowdy Roddy Piper

United States

#62 Oct 23, 2008
Hey James, I'm an ass at politics as well. The thing about politics and religeon is we all have a right to believe how we believe. Just think of it this way, if we had only one party and one religeon and a single line of thinking what a boring boring life it would be. The very foundation of our democracy is based our our right to believe or not believe in God, our right to worship how we see fit for ourselves and our right to civil recourse in politics. One things for sure, it ain't boring this year! Ya'll have a good one.
down and out

Grayson, KY

#63 Oct 23, 2008
Wake up.Obama has no qualifications but has plenty of Muslim and terrorist connections.I am not Republican or Democrat but a Independent.This man is dangerous.
James

Winchester, VA

#64 Oct 23, 2008
What with the election only days away I guess I'll go ahead and state my case, in a civil manner, as I see it.

It appears to me that no one is really listening to the issues and where the candidates stand. This election, in all reality, has seemed to become an election about a Black man (well 50% Black) and a White man. That's it.

The Democrats loved John McCain until now and truth be told he is not a Bush disciple. He's bucked the system since day one. He was one of the few in congress warning about the Freddie Mac/Fannie May fiasco years ago. McCain has years of experience in leadership and he is truly an American hero.

Obama, while extremely smart, and ambitious, just isn't ready to lead the country. But then again neither was/is G.W. Bush.

In the end I'll vote for McCain just because I think he's more qualified for the job. Though I don't support his position on Abortion, Gay Rights, Drug Laws, etc. But I do think he can also bring CHANGE to the current situation in Washington.

I just wish a viable Libertarian could get elected.

Peace
moses

Mount Olive, NC

#65 Oct 24, 2008
viva la dirty sanchez""" "
James

Winchester, VA

#66 Oct 24, 2008
I'm for the Donkey Punch or better yet "THE SHOCKER!!!!"
moses

Raleigh, NC

#67 Oct 24, 2008
how about the rusty trombone...
laid back country girl

United States

#68 Oct 27, 2008
okay moses give us your thoughts on the **BOMB** that was delivered to the OBAMA headquarters over in the big city of Chase we been checking in to see if you had heard and would give us your insights to the situation thoughts on how to prevent such a terrible thing from happening again or who may even be responsible?????
moses

Raleigh, NC

#69 Oct 27, 2008
its was actually a damn good marketing tool on there part.they got alot of free press,and exposure they would not have gotten otherwise.i dont know if they have leaked what happenend but i think the package was labled "the bomb" which is a slang term used by african americans,the only thing that went wrong was there was a white lady who recieved the package and really thought it was a bomb.upon inspection the contents were found to be harmless.it was an obama for prez starter kit which included fried chicken,bling bling,some unused welfare checks,,im just jocking there were no unused welfare checks in there,we all know they would have been used....
hates para-gods

Moneta, VA

#70 Oct 27, 2008
for once, i agree with you moses..but don't get your hopes up..i still hate you with a passion
Rowdy Roddy Piper

Wicomico, VA

#71 Oct 28, 2008
I was hoping Sarah Palin could help me find a good article on presidential bomb scares so I wrote an asked her if she could suggest a good magazine to read. All I got back was a letter with a question mark and asked what was a magazine and what did I mean READ. Then I was scolded for interupting her common everyday person $150,000.00 shopping spree not to mention that she was too busy watching the ruskies from her consignment shop in Whatthafucca, Alaska, to answer dumbarse letters about reading. She went on to say that if she took time to answer every Tom, Dick, and "Joe the inquirer" she'd never have time to learn what a vice president does other than be in charge of congress. I wonder,should I write back and apologize?
moses

Raleigh, NC

#72 Oct 28, 2008
hates para-gods wrote:
for once, i agree with you moses..but don't get your hopes up..i still hate you with a passion
hey at least you have passion so i will take that as a compliment.....peace out bitches...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chase City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia Medicaid Expansion Feb '16 Patient X 1
Kelly (Peade,Puckett ) Culpepper (Sep '15) Sep '15 pops 1
where do i go to get a free background check? (Nov '13) Feb '15 Monique 3
How do you look up someone's Work History? (Dec '13) Dec '13 voxovalorehy 2
Does anyone know a better downloading source th... (Dec '13) Dec '13 lamobusibev 2
men (Mar '13) Mar '13 goo goo girl 1
Mecklenburg County School Board (Mar '13) Mar '13 Judy Lewis 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chase City Mortgages