Remains turn up in pond

Full story: Sovanow.com 49
Through its community grant program, The Home DepotA Foundation has awarded $2,500 to La Crosse Elementary School. Full Story
lol

United States

#21 Sep 25, 2010
Well I see no one was indicted on this docket for the acre of weed.....my case rest.
Kristine-Melbour ne Aust

Australia

#22 Sep 25, 2010
I have just returned home to Australia after having, for the fourth year, spent over a month in a South Hill neighbouring town. I was horrified to hear about the details of this murder and even more shocked that I have heard nothing about this in the mainstream media. As a white female partnered with a African American male, I am very aware of the inequalities and fear faced by black people in some small towns that seem almost forgotten. I am astounded by the some of the racist, hate-based crimes which have occurred in these areas over recent years which the world seems oblivious to. Even in this day and age, I had to be selective about where I could take my family for a local swim or a game of golf, INCREDIBLE!! I acknowledge your fear but enough really is enough. I encourage you all to SPEAK OUT about this violent, back-door crime and hope this horrific murder gets the front page mainstream media attention it deserves.
Around the world

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#23 Sep 26, 2010
Can't understand a mother who will not help her sonan daughtr.She kicked them out over an old man she married an took his daughter in after she had 2 kids out of wedlock. Her Son needs help real bad an all mom can go is smoke,drink an do drugs to make her old man happy. This is no.3 husband. Some women like to spread they leggs ,but are not women enought to raise her son an daughter
Hillbilly

AOL

#24 Sep 27, 2010
ME TOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hands not cut off. Penis not cut off. Drove in pond in his vehicle. You should read the newspapers and watch TV instead of trying to get your information from here.
It is what it is can't change the truth even though it makes good rumors.
Well Mr. "ME TOO" Why are you writing on this forum are you afraid people might learn some truths on this site. Everyone want stick their heads in the sand like you want them to. People are smarter these days they know what the truth is.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#25 Sep 28, 2010
lol--I thought three were indicted?
Mouse

Bracey, VA

#26 Sep 28, 2010
No one ever said there was an acre of weed. So you are right no one got indicted for having an acre of weed.

Wizard from Ausi, you didn't here about the terrible things in the main stream media because none of the lies and rumors are true. No matter how liberal the media seems they will not print a bald face lie.

Hillbilly me too was right the paper did print that none of the rumors were true. the progress even had a release from the medical examiners office saying nothing was carved on the body.

A teacher of mine told me one time that "The truth is the light so let it shine." Maybe we should add a little more light to this anonymous blog. what do you think?
cat

Crewe, VA

#27 Sep 28, 2010
O.K. mouse. Lets start with you. Who are you? Shine that light on you.
Mouse

Bracey, VA

#28 Sep 29, 2010
Oh, no no no. Not that easy. didn't say anything about shining the light on who. The light should shine through the truth.

These blogs are 90% crap. Where are the concerned citizens that know the truth about things. What pleasure is there in spreading lies about things? Is that the only thing this forum is good for trying to trash our law enforcement. I've met the sheriff in person. have read the newspaper articles, have watch TV and listen to the community talk about happenings.
The sheriff and or his deputies, nor Chief Hudson had nothing to do with the death of the Taylor man.

There are only a few people that would gain from those rumors. Either they want there to be racial tensions in the community or they want to hurt the sheriff and his deputies. I would guess that in about 6 months everyone will get some idea where these terrible rumors come from.
decon

Crewe, VA

#29 Sep 29, 2010
Let me guess. Anyone who would oppose the sheriff in the up comming race. Yeh, right! Just like I said. He and his thugs will us this BS to his advantage. Just like a mouse. Poop all over the place then run when the light comes on.
decon

Crewe, VA

#30 Sep 29, 2010
Who would gain from him being voted in again? You no doubt.Not the people of county for sure. No, I don't believe the lies. Not his or yours. As far as the deputies go, they are doing the best that they can with what they have to work with.
Mouse

United States

#31 Sep 30, 2010
So now the deputies have nothing to work with. I would say prove your statement. What are they lacking. And you will say a good Sheriff. Because you are still PO about the election. When will it end. You want like the next one either. The same old down with Fox crap. He won because more voters voted for him. The next election works the same way. The one with the most votes win. Sad is it not, the public still decides.
you think

Crewe, VA

#32 Sep 30, 2010
You say that I'm PO. Will, prove that statment. Where is your proof? This over the last election? Really? Is it now? where is your proof? You say that we have a good sheriff, ha,ha, yeh! Like to see you prove that one. And another question, how do you know if I'll like the next sheriff? If it is fox you would be right. I will not like him. Seems to me that you are the one with all the answers. Lets hope that we get a new sheriff and that he gives you the axe. Can't have malcontents that tried to keep him from getting the job. Right?
you think

Crewe, VA

#33 Sep 30, 2010
Mice really are filthy creatures are they not? Oh yeh, when will it end you ask? When we have a sheriff that is worth a s_it! This time, next time, sooner or later it will happen. Then you will have to do some work. Sad is it not? All that butt kissing for nothing. You'll have to start all over again. Sucks to be you. Say what you will, change is comming. Not looking good for fox. Maybe you haven't heared. Yeh, I think in about 6 months people will have a good idea about what is really going on in Boydton. But, you should already know, rigt? You went and ask, right? Do you remember saying that? Are you hungry? Hope so. In about 6 months you will eat your words. I promise. Then when it is over you will be kissing up to the new sheriff. But, it will be to late for that.
Hillbilly

AOL

#34 Oct 1, 2010
does anyone really think fox is a good sheriff. fox looks mad and upset alot these days, why?
mouse trap

Crewe, VA

#35 Oct 1, 2010
Maybe it is his true self shining through.
so sad

Conway, SC

#36 Oct 4, 2010
so very sad
Jus lookin

United States

#37 Oct 9, 2010
What a bunch of idiots commenting on something they know nothing about.. They think the law should report to them on all findings even before charges are made..Mecklenburg, you have some doozies over there.
backatya

Crewe, VA

#38 Oct 10, 2010
Maybe you are the idiot. You don't know what anyone else knows. What makes you think that you know what we know? What does your comment have to do with topic? Don't like what you see? Go elsewhere.
Kristine- Aussie

Australia

#39 Oct 16, 2010
Mouse, met the Sheriff? Even before reading this I knew you had to have some association with this mob to be contributing to the cover-up and crap. Anyhow, despite what any of us think or say, the truth is the truth, and that doesn't change. I just think that regardless of whether or not it is known who did this, this horrific crime should be plastered over the mainstream media. Sherrif's family member is messing with black man who turns up mutilated in a pond.. COME ON!!
well said

Crewe, VA

#40 Oct 17, 2010
Well said Aussie, well said. I hope the truth will ring out loud. I hope the people of this county will be able to see through the political B.S. that fox has been pulling since day one. Unfortunatly alot of people make uninformed decisions when they cast their vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chase City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug '14 Time Flys 2,545
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,433
where do i go to get a free background check? (Nov '13) Dec '13 Will 2
How do you look up someone's Work History? (Dec '13) Dec '13 voxovalorehy 2
Does anyone know a better downloading source th... (Dec '13) Dec '13 lamobusibev 2
men (Mar '13) Mar '13 goo goo girl 1
•••
•••
•••

Chase City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chase City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chase City News, Events & Info