No Jobs in Chase City
NoSanctuary

Winchester, VA

#1 Mar 16, 2009
Who the hell can make a living in Chase City now? I guess if you are Town Manager or a Doctor then you can make a living within the Town Limits. Outside of that you have to drive a minimum of 25 miles to earn an income and then this shit hole of a town wants to tax your ass to death for coming back here and spending your income. I'm thinking that the "No Ethanol" people should kick themselves in the ass right about now. If they hadn't fought that then maybe there would be a few jobs close by. Ahh screw it.
fccresident2

Danville, VA

#2 Mar 24, 2009
I agree the ethanol plant would have been a good thing
HDS

United States

#3 Mar 24, 2009
If your looking for work I need a farm house painted in Meherrin area! Post email here and I provide details for estimate!
HDS

United States

#4 Mar 24, 2009
Need farm house painted in Meherrin area if you want to work?
the guy

Carthage, NC

#5 Mar 25, 2009
to he11 with chase city, i moved because there are no jobs. i'm not raising my kid in that shiithole
Dwayne Tharpe

Winchester, VA

#6 Apr 5, 2009
Hey. Just to add with what has already been said. I grew up here. I left in the early 90's and lived in Raleigh for over 15 years. I moved back a couple of years ago when I married a great woman here. I still work in Raleigh. I drive down 3 days a week. Anyway, CC is a great town. I loved getting out of the traffic and high prices in the city. The only things I miss are the diversity of food. (I love sushi and you can't get that here), and going to a modern theater to watch a movie. Other than that I'm quite happy to be back. Good luck on your move and welcome.

Since: Jul 09

Herndon, VA

#7 Jul 13, 2009
HDS wrote:
If your looking for work I need a farm house painted in Meherrin area! Post email here and I provide details for estimate!
I just signed up today and saw this post. If your work is still not done I live in Chase City and would like to bid the job. I am legal, insured and will show up to do work if agreed! I am resonable with my prices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chase City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia Medicaid Expansion (Feb '16) Feb '16 Patient X 1
Kelly (Peade,Puckett ) Culpepper (Sep '15) Sep '15 pops 1
where do i go to get a free background check? (Nov '13) Feb '15 Monique 3
men (Mar '13) Mar '13 goo goo girl 1
Mecklenburg County School Board (Mar '13) Mar '13 Judy Lewis 2
Only in Mecklenburg County (Jan '13) Jan '13 WhoReallyCares 1
Comcast availabilty in chase city (Jun '12) Jun '12 Jess 1

Chase City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance