Docs Riding Bikes w/out Helmets

Docs Riding Bikes w/out Helmets

Posted in the Chase City Forum

Spanky

Winchester, VA

#1 Jul 19, 2008
So I'm driving down Main St. CC this week and low and behold there is Dr. Suslick riding a bike. Cool...he's against the high Gas Prices...but wait, he's a Physician, employed in 2008, and he's riding his bike with a baseball cap on!??? WTF??? I know we all rode bikes w/out helmets back in the day but it's 2008...doesn't he read the literature concerning head injuries and bike crashes? Come on man...you are setting a BAD EXAMPLE to be a doctor.
DOT APPROVED

Winchester, VA

#2 Jul 20, 2008
WHO CARES,to each his on.Helmet laws Suck!

Since: Aug 07

United States

#3 Jul 20, 2008
He used to go deer hunting in white tennis shoes so there you go.
moses

Mount Olive, NC

#4 Jul 21, 2008
we should support doc for riding without a helmet,hell we should encourage it.maybe he should ride with a blindfold,and low tire pressure also. just one question, did the bike have streamers on the handle bars and was he making a siren sound while riding along?
The Dude

Winchester, VA

#5 Jul 21, 2008
Moses I like your train of thought! Suckshit...um I mean Suslick...is doing a good thing. I didn't hear a siren but then again I was blastin Bone Thugs n Harmony at the time I as well saw him operating his "Bike" in an unsafe manner. I say let him keep on keepin' on...just like that old dude that got run over at the "main" stop light on Main Street several years ago.

YEAH!!!!!
Spanky

Winchester, VA

#7 Jul 22, 2008
LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...t he shit term "SUSLICK" got flagged as an obsenity!!!! HOLY F*&^ng SHIT!!!! COULD NOT BE MORE APPROPRIATE!!!!!!!!!!
moses

Mount Olive, NC

#8 Jul 23, 2008
i think he may have been biking for jesus""""w as he wearing sandals or what i like to call them jeruslem cruizers?

Since: Aug 07

Gloucester, VA

#9 Aug 3, 2008
good one Moses! haha
NoLongerHomeOfTh eFree

South Boston, VA

#10 Aug 14, 2008
Helmet laws, seat belt laws, airbag laws take away our fundamental choice to test Darwin's theory...
I have the scars to prove I survived, wussbags!!!
moses

Mount Olive, NC

#11 Aug 15, 2008
darwin also said we evovled from monkeys but you dont see me eating my own turds do you?
Chelley

Huntsville, AL

#12 Aug 20, 2008
All of you all need to grow up and GET A LIFE!
MOSES

Goldsboro, NC

#13 Aug 20, 2008
Chelley wrote:
All of you all need to grow up and GET A LIFE!
i will eat you alive on this site so you got to get better with your comebacks
James

Winchester, VA

#14 Aug 21, 2008
Chelley is a poser...Chelley is ascared Chelley is ascared Chelley is ascared!!!!!!!!!!

And Chelley is a Democrat!!!!***SPIT****
udontgetshi_

Tappahannock, VA

#15 Aug 25, 2008
Yeah, you say you saw him w/o a helmet. and sooo. So lets all bash on him, maybe he'll leave chase city. Then what? Oh, I know, One of those thousands of other Docs begging to work with you n your childrens sick butts will come C.C.
Wake up! He does good work and you crackheads should appreciate what you have b4 it's gone. then goodluck getting an appointment in Clarksville you dumb Ignorant Shitheads!
moses

Goldsboro, NC

#16 Aug 25, 2008
udontgetshi_ wrote:
Yeah, you say you saw him w/o a helmet. and sooo. So lets all bash on him, maybe he'll leave chase city. Then what? Oh, I know, One of those thousands of other Docs begging to work with you n your childrens sick butts will come C.C.
Wake up! He does good work and you crackheads should appreciate what you have b4 it's gone. then goodluck getting an appointment in Clarksville you dumb Ignorant Shitheads!
two words "spell check" have a nice day!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chase City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia Medicaid Expansion Feb '16 Patient X 1
Kelly (Peade,Puckett ) Culpepper (Sep '15) Sep '15 pops 1
where do i go to get a free background check? (Nov '13) Feb '15 Monique 3
How do you look up someone's Work History? (Dec '13) Dec '13 voxovalorehy 2
Does anyone know a better downloading source th... (Dec '13) Dec '13 lamobusibev 2
men (Mar '13) Mar '13 goo goo girl 1
Mecklenburg County School Board (Mar '13) Mar '13 Judy Lewis 2

Chase City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chase City Mortgages