looking for old friend
johnny

Vinton, VA

#1 May 20, 2009
Does any one know Junior Baker,I used to work with him when he was a Deputy in Grundy'I think hes has family up there,He used to date a friend of mine till his wife found out.Then they just up and moved.He has a wife named Wilma and a son named Bradley,he should be in his 30,s.
happytohelp

AOL

#2 May 20, 2009
try the Mecklenurg County Sheriffs Department in Boydton Virginia. I think he works there.
voice of reason

United States

#3 May 21, 2009
happy, do you really think that Jr. is an old friend, when johnny talks about dating a friend of his, till his wife found out... Get real!!!!
happytohelp

AOL

#4 May 21, 2009
No u get real. first of all when u say anything on these posts about anything u are going in totally blind as it is. And secondly could it possibly be that your discriminating at the fact that a male may actually have a female friend. Do you really know whether or not he is an old friend or just jumping to conclusions. So before you jump my case about me responding stop and think that not everyone thinks the same as you do and u might not ACTUALLY know it all.
voice of reason

Wicomico, VA

#5 May 22, 2009
If you are a female, it must be that time of the month... If you are a male, you must just be a DUMBA$$.....
aaa

Port Republic, VA

#6 May 22, 2009
does anybody know james crawford, i think he is a police officer in chase city
happytohelp

AOL

#7 May 22, 2009
I hate ignorant people.
johnny

Vinton, VA

#8 May 26, 2009
I was the one that posted the comment- Does anyone know Junior Baker that used to work for grundy sheriffs department,A friend we had in common was in a awful accident and im sure he would have wanted to know.I thank you for your help.Except for the smartass one.any way there,s no need to find him now anyway,Our friend passed away yesterday,and im sure he would have rather heard it from me first,
happytohelp

AOL

#9 May 26, 2009
im sorry to hear about your friend. And i hope you can still connect with Mr. Baker. Take care!!!

(I hope the smart ass is satisfied)
voice of reason

United States

#10 May 27, 2009
I hope he is too
happytohelp

AOL

#11 May 27, 2009
you should be..u automatically assumed the worst. When in reality the situation johnny was in was the worst.
shirleyga swenson

AOL

#12 Jun 28, 2009
Looking for descendents of Glayds and Charlie Robertson. Gladys born about 1890 and Charles was born Sept. 1879 and died Feb. 1941.
Charlie Robertson originally buried in Rock Hill SC after cremation Feb. 1941 and later moved to Chase City, VA May 1954.
They had one son. born Charles G. Robertson born about 1920 in NY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chase City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia Medicaid Expansion (Feb '16) Feb '16 Patient X 1
Kelly (Peade,Puckett ) Culpepper (Sep '15) Sep '15 pops 1
where do i go to get a free background check? (Nov '13) Feb '15 Monique 3
How do you look up someone's Work History? (Dec '13) Dec '13 voxovalorehy 2
Does anyone know a better downloading source th... (Dec '13) Dec '13 lamobusibev 2
men (Mar '13) Mar '13 goo goo girl 1
Mecklenburg County School Board (Mar '13) Mar '13 Judy Lewis 2

Chase City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chase City Mortgages