turnaround

Princeton, WV

#1 May 9, 2012
so where's he hiding this time? he's gone so far downhill, constantly stealing, from even his family, to support his addiction to the needle.look at his arms, there scarred up soo bad. he's rail thin, gaunt face, clothes fallin off him, sickening.he used to be a good friend of mine but the drugs took over and he stole from me, over 300buks, and havent heard from him since.he's smooth, he'll talk you right out of your money or whatever he wants.he has potential and its sad cuz he got them 5kids that need him.he needs to straighten his ass up or end up in a ditch somewhere.nick if you readin this, you know who i am and that ive only told the truth.com e see me sometime-if you luv me like you always say you have, we can work it out, you're way better than what you've become.
hmmm

Roanoke, VA

#2 Oct 24, 2012
you must not know him that well casue hes always been in love with his oldest sons mother theyve been back and forth for 15 years.....he will never get over her!! last i heard he moved out of state to be wit them
his baby girl

Charleston, WV

#3 May 11, 2013
hmmm wrote:
you must not know him that well casue hes always been in love with his oldest sons mother theyve been back and forth for 15 years.....he will never get over her!! last i heard he moved out of state to be wit them
Not trying to be rude but people do change. Hes a great person that got mixed up in some bad shit. U act like u care so much if u did u wouldn't be on here talking shit about him. Nick is a great person. He's doing great now so please get the facts before u get on here and trash him. Have a great day!!!!
his baby girl

Charleston, WV

#4 May 11, 2013
that was a reply to turnaround not hmmm
Haha

Portage, MI

#5 Feb 23, 2014
That mother fu**er is locked up for 7 years. Best damn thing that had happened to him. He's a piece of trash that doesn't give a damn about his own flesh and blood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charmco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homicide in Rupert Wed Roamerchwv 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue Dazed 4,395
melvin "bo" propps (Jun '11) Tue Friend of His 35
Quinwood Music Thread (May '15) Jan 14 Musikologist 6
Tanya highlander Jan 13 Just sayin 2
Mary Jo Stacy (Sep '16) Jan 6 Haha 44
Martin (Feb '13) Nov '17 Cty 3

Charmco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance