Rick

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Mar 8, 2010
How do yal like the tip top? Who knows much about that place?
lol

Princeton, WV

#2 Apr 1, 2010
I know that the cops are always starting threads on them on here to see if their up to anything illegal.
I think it's a pretty good place to wet your whistle.
always fun at tip top

Princeton, WV

#3 May 13, 2010
the tip top is lots of fun. it has good food, cheap drinks, and some of the best company u can find. theres not alot of fights so its a pretty calm enviroment. if u haven't ben there stop in and check it out
dat 1 gurrl

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 2, 2010
ive benn to da tip top an if ya say dere aint that many fights den u is lien cuz there was one hell of 1 not to long ago
morebullsh-t

Princeton, WV

#5 Jul 12, 2010
The TT is a great place to go. Been going there all my life at times. BoB was great an d so is Larry Parsons. dat 1 gurrl is a joke. from the way you talk i doubt they would even let your ass in there. hahahaha
James

United States

#6 Feb 7, 2012
morebullsh-t wrote:
The TT is a great place to go. Been going there all my life at times. BoB was great an d so is Larry Parsons. dat 1 gurrl is a joke. from the way you talk i doubt they would even let your ass in there. hahahaha
Let her in hell, all she needs is a prescription bottle full of pills to cover admission, its all good from there!
johnnyb

Crawley, WV

#7 Dec 18, 2013
I used to live in hines but moved because of work. used to go into the tip top every weekend. The place started down hill the day donna started working there. she is rude, couldn't make a drink to save her life. I made a mistake on day and asked for a burger, she served it with three of her long hairs in it. when I politley told her about it, she got pissed off and just tossed it in the garbage. I just went there to relax and have a few beers but she made me feel very unwelcomed and many other regulars that I've spoke with said the same thing and don't go there either. she needs to go back to the rock she crawled out of

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charmco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Peace 4,149
put your big parents diapers on and watch your ... 2 hr tired 1
man laying in the road. Tue lvly 4
cheating liars Tue welcome 7
The mayors race (Jun '15) Mon Laura 12
Dregs of society (Mar '16) Jun 23 Tasha 8
Green jeep Jun 21 zig 25

Charmco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance