First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Beckley, WV

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Does anyone know what is going in there??
whoknows2010

Rupert, WV

#2 Sep 19, 2012
I don't what is going on there but they really need new management or something. I went there twice in one week and had uncooked pizza, slow service and had to sit there and wait on my food for more than 1 1/2 hrs. A lot of us got up and walked out. One person had cold pizza. This place needs something done.
ex reisdent.

Danielson, CT

#3 Sep 19, 2012
whoknows2010 wrote:
I don't what is going on there but they really need new management or something. I went there twice in one week and had uncooked pizza, slow service and had to sit there and wait on my food for more than 1 1/2 hrs. A lot of us got up and walked out. One person had cold pizza. This place needs something done.
if its that bad why would you go twice in one week?
lol

United States

#4 Sep 20, 2012
Iwhoknows2010 wrote:
I know all the people who work at pizza hut and they are all wonderful people . Why would you eat there two times in one week if they messed your food up the first visit? sounds like you have a problem with someone who works there to me. Maybe ur fata** should learn how to cook and u wouldnt have a reason to go out and try to start trouble or talk crap about other people! Grow up and get a life loser
Wondering

Beckley, WV

#5 Sep 20, 2012
I heard it was moving up near Dollar General.
very true

Culloden, WV

#6 Sep 21, 2012
very true the place has went down. i hate to say that because i use to love pizza hut. but they have hired all the druggies and nasty people in town. now i will say that ive seen some clean people up there. i just think they should have to wear gloves they just put there hands straight in the food gross. especially since some of them up there are well known druggies. what the hell is wrong with management. they are very slow and the food sucks anymore.
lol

United States

#7 Sep 21, 2012
very true wrote:
very true the place has went down. i hate to say that because i use to love pizza hut. but they have hired all the druggies and nasty people in town. now i will say that ive seen some clean people up there. i just think they should have to wear gloves they just put there hands straight in the food gross. especially since some of them up there are well known druggies. what the hell is wrong with management. they are very slow and the food sucks anymore.
I work at pizza hut and for everyones information there are no druggies that work here now we do drug screens thanks. and for everyone on here to know who does drugs in this town must be a druggie to they all stick together and know each other
not good

Lewisburg, WV

#8 Sep 21, 2012
the owners don't care. the pizza, if you can all it that, sucks. they are slow. i went there last weekend to dine in and i walked around checking every table. all were either nasty or cluttered with plates and glasses. it was not busy at all. there are only corner booths now and the trash was piled up in the cushions. i don't think the girl waiting tables would have moved any faster if dynamite was set off in her ass. i even had to wait a few minnutes to pay. they just look at you like they have no idea what's going on. this place needs revamped. if i owned it everyone of the employees would go and yes, they do need to wear gloves when preparing food. NASTY, NASTY, NASTY
Wess

Webster Springs, WV

#9 Sep 23, 2012
Maybe everything about Rainelle sucks,not just the pizza! If it truly sucks that bad then call Dale.
not good

Lewisburg, WV

#10 Sep 23, 2012
i presume dale it the owner. if that is the case no one should have to call him. if he was any type of owner he would come in few times aweek and see how nasty it is and how lazy the workers are. let him east the garbage for his own resturant that the people here eat. also i agree, the employees that are making the pizzas should wear the plastic gloves while preparing them. NASTY, NASTY, NASTY, JUST LIKE I SAID BEFORE.
Health Codes Etc

Raleigh, NC

#11 Sep 24, 2012
Check into the health codes in WV, but I got ceritified in the state of VA for food handling and anything that is run through the oven you didn't have to wear gloves. The reason being is that the temperature of the oven (generally 500, sometimes higher in a resturant) will kill off anything that is put in it that could be carried on someones hands. I am sure each state has it's own codes though, just something to check into--and something to think about, not much will live when running through that oven. That being said, the service there has gone down hill. I remember as a kid not being able to be seated when you walked in the door on Friday and Saturday nights--that placed rocked! Now there is no issue with that because noone wants to be there....anyone who has lived there, or was raised around there can see a big change from over the years....
not sure about world

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Sep 26, 2012
the pizza hut in rainelle pizza is nasty nt sure what they have done with the sauce but i dont like it we only go there maybe once every 2 to 3 months only because our child wants to go there the ppl r friendly but they need toi be drug tested how do we know what they r doing to our food if they r all f....ked up
nich

Princeton, WV

#13 Sep 26, 2012
no wonder derrick sleeps wit everybody but u
lol

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Sep 26, 2012
Well they are all skanks that work there what do you expect
Laughs to Myself

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Oct 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="ex reisdent. "]<quoted text>
if its that bad why would you go twice in one week?[/QUOTE]
If you live on that end of the county its the only place to really sit down and eat! So sad! but new businesses see the town and look at it once and head right back out!
ex reisdent.

Danielson, CT

#16 Oct 14, 2012
Laughs to Myself wrote:
[QUOTE who="ex reisdent. "]<quoted text>
if its that bad why would you go twice in one week? "

If you live on that end of the county its the only place to really sit down and eat! So sad! but new businesses see the town and look at it once and head right back out!
I just don't see the point in wasting money on something your just going to complain about.... Cook a nice dinner at home or go to Lewisburg.
Hmm

United States

#17 Oct 21, 2012
I dont eat there much but I used to love it and wouldnt eat anything but pizza hut now its nasty
Doo Doo Brown

Princeton, WV

#18 Nov 15, 2012
I heard it was going in the old movie gallery, and doing nothing but carry out.
I was hoping it would morph into a damned Papa Johns or Dominoes!
just sayin

Raleigh, NC

#19 Nov 16, 2012
If Papa Johns went in there, and had decent management and employees, there is no doubt in my mind Pizza Hut would close down....they have really gone down hill.
is it true

Princeton, WV

#20 Nov 16, 2012
I agree pizza hut has went down hill. I worked there along time ago and we were always busy. I could make $50 easy on a slow night and almost $100 on busy nights. Sometimes more. Now I hardly ever see cars there and now they have stopped the lunch buffet. That was always packed. I wish it would go back. I know if all they do is carry out and not delivery they might not make it long.
I heard they was going to put a kfc in where the old pizza hut is. Does anyone know if that is true?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charmco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BooBoo 49 min BooBoo 1
Does anyone know her? (Dec '12) 1 hr Being nosy 8
Amanda Bennett 1 hr wondering 1
Shake Up at heartland (Jun '12) 1 hr ex-employee 11
Heartland of Rainelle 2 hr just saying 12
Middle Town Ghost 4 hr GhostHunter42 2
Rupert the new hot spot 7 hr Whatever 1
Charmco Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web