Posted in the Charmco Forum

Mmm

United States

#1 May 8, 2012
Anyone know her?
brebre

United States

#2 May 11, 2012
Yeah I knw the dumb skanky whore.. she needs to get them nasty ass teeth fixed n stop doing drugs. She's got a few ass kickings heading her way ;-) I feel sorry for those kids she's got! They all shouldn't be in her care Shea a worthless mother n does nothing but use & lie to ppl. Oh & sleeps with everything that walks.. hahaha hope she gets some kind if disease well she's probably already got one considering all them nasty guys shed been with..:-))
2 posts removed
ayeh

Hurricane, WV

#5 Oct 30, 2013
I think your talking about Melissa Ennis...she about slept with every man in St.Albans by now looking for someone to take care of her and all her kids. I feel sorry for them kids! Shes too fat and lazy to get a job and lives off of everyone else looking to every man for a paycheck. Shes a LIAR, stay clear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charmco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pretty Blonde at Summit Bank 8 hr Jacob 4
who are you voting 4 to be mayor this election 17 hr help 4
WV open carry laws (Mar '13) Tue Not a Wal-Mart fan 32
Middle Town Ghost Tue george 1
he lied and you know it Tue yolo 2
catina parsons Mar 23 lisa 3
mixed race babies (Jan '10) Mar 23 UH OH to you 419

Child Abduction Emergency for Greenbrier County was issued at March 26 at 11:20PM EDT

Charmco Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charmco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]