One killed in Route 20 crash

One killed in Route 20 crash

There are 4 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Aug 1, 2009, titled One killed in Route 20 crash. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

A woman was killed and a 75-year-old Spencer man was seriously injured this morning in a two-car car crash on Route 20, according to state police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

ken

Holliston, MA

#1 Aug 1, 2009
I did not see the accident but was there right after it happened.... Please just think of the people here and their families. This was one of the most horrific things I have ever seen.
TVD

Boston, MA

#2 Aug 3, 2009
I was there too and saw the body got cover underneat the tarp. It was very sad and scary.
Mae

Brighton, MA

#3 Aug 6, 2009
My family and I were stuck in the traffic, having no idea why. The radio was on, we were singing, talking and laughing. As soon as we came upon this horrible accident and could see that there was a body under the tarp, the radio went off and we all became silent. No one made a sound for many more miles. It changed our mood for the next two days and every so often one of my kids would mention it. It made us all realize how precious life is and how quick it can be taken away. One minute before that accident Mrs Mitchell never thought she was going to die.
How sad for the family. My family and I offer her family our condolences.
alexys

Webster, MA

#4 Aug 7, 2009
I actually live in the house that was by the accident and i was the one to call te police..... it was a very sad day for me and i realized how thankful we are to be alive right now. I was there as the people that stopped and tried to revive the woman. And was there as they placed the blanket over her, that was the moment i realized i was crying and even though i didn't know the women I felt like i should have been the one in that car instead of those two elderly people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doug Gurney (Sue Brown's husband) is a cheater. Thu Used 1
Beatles For Sale - the tribute: Live in East Br... Jun 28 New England Music... 1
News Fitchburg man faces several charges after traff... Jun 25 Jtn 2
News Fitchburg woman accused of berating police offi... Jun 25 BillyBob 2
#Legit #pain n #anxiety meds Jun 19 Framingham delivery 1
company Jun 16 eaglerobiii 3
bbm pins (May '14) May '15 elli 5
More from around the web

Charlton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Charlton Mortgages