Suspicious man in Worcester photographing kids

May 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHDH

These details follow similar reports in neighboring Leicester and Paxton over the past two days and another report in Leicester earlier this month.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated May 25, 2013
Kyle Shamlian

New York, NY

#1 May 23, 2013
This isn't a pedophile it's my friends dad he does property management all over worcester county he drives a black ford focus. Part of his job is he has to take pictures of houses to let his company know that either the house is occupied i.e toys on the front lawn or if there is any damages to the property i.e a broken window or damaged garage door. If you see this man taking pictures of a house don't be alarmed he's just doing his job.
dom

United States

#2 May 23, 2013
Tell em kyle
MEhere

Leominster, MA

#3 May 24, 2013
People are so damn paranoid now, no one uses common sense anymore. They just call the police at the first sign of something weird.
Kyle Shamlian

Bronx, NY

#4 May 25, 2013
MEhere wrote:
People are so damn paranoid now, no one uses common sense anymore. They just call the police at the first sign of something weird.
I definitely agree but on the other hand i'm glad citizens call the cops when they see something weird you can't be too careful these days but i'm more upset that worcester and the next three surrounding towns thought my friends dad was a pedophile. Just by the way the news portrayed it in this article was obviously amaturely covered because they did not do there research and just by that mistake it could've gotten an innocent man hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More school districts consider free meals for all Sun reendoga 2
Review: Scattered Packets Aug 27 ScatteredPackets 1
17 arrests target 'Outlaws' (Nov '07) Aug 25 ricanGod 41
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Aug 16 Kundrot dionkie 1,163
George that was stationed in Ft Lajeune NC Aug 11 LOOKING 1
Fitchburg rabies clinic an all-around success Aug 7 Peaches 1
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Kundrot dionkie 4,699
•••

Charlton News Video

•••
•••

Charlton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charlton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••