Posted in the Charlton Heights Forum

I dont believe

Mount Hope, WV

#1 Jan 19, 2012
MURDERER
I dont believe

Mount Hope, WV

#2 Jan 19, 2012
A Fayette County woman gets probation for her part in a fatal accident last summer.
Hilda Jarrell of Charlton Heights received five years probation. She pleaded guilty to DUI causing death for causing the wreck that killed Cindy Lynn Thomas, 23, on June 1, 2011. Jarrell also must spend 30 days in Southern Regional Jail.

If she violates probation, she'll have to spend two to ten years in prison.>>>>> I hope she sleeps well at night > Shame on her and the justice system > Shame on her for all lifes shes brought havoc too ! How can she look in the mirror? Do drunks think > oh I was drunk so it was ok , that I killed some one ?? I dont know who she , I dont ever want to meet this human killing thing , I just watched the news and I am appalled, probaly you'd get a worse sentence for beating a dog . God bless Cindy Thomas's family and friends

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlton Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr UTrashy 1,481
Where Becky at 13 hr davis22 4
Concetta Sargent anyone know her 13 hr Dave 1
Crystal Foster Wed Funny 8
News Cold Case: Sodder Family Fire (May '09) Wed BVM228 64
News 'Finding Bigfoot' finds Bigfoot at New River Go... (Feb '14) Wed Alien 6
Fayetteville High Softball Wed Alien 16

Charlton Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance