Burger Carte's Hamburger
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dumb

Charleston, WV

#23 Mar 17, 2014
No Way wrote:
<quoted text>No way did I have a virus. The meat was terrible! Didn't even look like ground beef - really terrible! But believe what you want - I just know that me and my family members plus friends I have told this too will never eat there again. As much as I dislike McDonals I would rather eat there than eat at Burger Carte again. I am really considering contacting the Fayette County Health Dept - something needs to be done and I think this would be a good place to start.
----------> have u ever seen real meat? burger carte's meat is fresh. Delivered each week. Ask anyone who goes there
U dumb

United States

#24 Mar 18, 2014
dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
----------> have u ever seen real meat? burger carte's meat is fresh. Delivered each week. Ask anyone who goes there
3 years later...really...u fartard
need help

Charleston, WV

#25 Mar 28, 2014
To me it sounds like they are adding a filler in it to stretch the meat further and make more money. It could be anything from ground turkey,chicken,MARKED DOWN MEAT FROM KROGER. That I have seen with my own eyes but I don't eat their or rarely any place in the Smihers/Montgomery area. When I make it I know what Im getting. I will go to Subway if I have to but I can watch with my own eyes what they are going and gloves are worn and nothing unsanitary! And BTW I have never worked their and I like the owners but sometimes people do whatever they need to stretch food and turn a bigger profit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlton Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue RSM 4,245
Derek Walker (May '12) Sep 18 Mmmhmmm 4
water rates in fayette county (May '14) Jul '17 Mlf htr 3
ocd (May '16) May '16 Copperhead 1
Bad person, Keep away! (Apr '16) Apr '16 Friend 2
mcdonalds smithers,wv (Nov '10) Jun '15 smh 12
What is there to do in Charlton Heights, WV (Jun '15) Jun '15 cg 6

Charlton Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance