Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

I ate there about 3 months ago. The hamburger was the best that I had eaten in sometime; however, today I stopped and ordered a hamburger that was just out of the world. Actually, it should have been sent out of this world. Really the worse meat that I have ever eaten. One thing for sure I will NEVER eat there again and I will go back to my family and friends that I previously told that the sandwich 3 months ago was really great not 2 eat there.
Does any one out there know what they are putting in the ground beef to make it taste terrible? Really would like to know so I can tell the doctors when I end up in the hospital tomorrow!
Rainwater

Montgomery, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

Judged:

I agree. I got one from there last week and was in the bathroom for a few hours.
Me Sick TOOOOO

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2011

Judged:

I can't understand how someone can take ground beef and make such a nasty - really nasty - sandwich. It is realy terrible. I would not advise anyone going there and ordering up a hamburger. It is hard tooooo telllll what is mixed with the gound beef.- "Shit" I do believe it is that's mixed up in it. Until I ate my last hamburger there I never had tasted shit but I think I did now. Beware - don't eat it until the health dept comes in and checks it out - but even then I will never eat there again. I learned by lesson!
Go Steelers

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

I too ate a hamburger from there a lil over a month ago, and it certainly wasn't the best. I spent a few hours in the bathroom, and had stomach cramps like all get out. I WILL NOT EAT THERE AGAIN !
Nobody cares

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

I eat there almost everyday and have never gotten sick, maybe you just had a stomache virus.
No Way

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

Nobody cares wrote:
I eat there almost everyday and have never gotten sick, maybe you just had a stomache virus.
No way did I have a virus. The meat was terrible! Didn't even look like ground beef - really terrible! But believe what you want - I just know that me and my family members plus friends I have told this too will never eat there again. As much as I dislike McDonals I would rather eat there than eat at Burger Carte again. I am really considering contacting the Fayette County Health Dept - something needs to be done and I think this would be a good place to start.
iblookin

Seth, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

Sounds like a disgruntled poker machine player .
Nobody cares

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Good luck eating at McDonald's. I believe I would of called the Health Dept if I really thought my food was bad, but I have seen the reports from the heath dept. and they have been 100 percent and I do know that is hard to get.
1 post removed
It Was Bad

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Judged:

I don't gamble so it isn't the poker machines but the sandwich I paid hard cash for was nasty. I agree with the previous statements about their hamburger. Guess the Health Dept didn't do their job or could it be that a Trooper family member had a lot of pull with their health dept inspection! Makes on wonder - still say that the hamburger that I got was not ground beef either. I only hope that no one dies from eating there - I know that I won't be taking any chances - cause I toooo will not eat there again. Guess it will be McDonald's if I am down that way - but it surely won't be food from Burger Carte!
Too bad

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2011

Judged:

You are crazy that meat is fresh daily, I see them back there patting that burger, and how can a state trooper have anything to do with a health inspection? I'm sure the owners would agree you should def eat somewhere else.
Yummy Food

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

I eat there alot and the food is always good, the hamburger is real meat.
Yea

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

Yummy Food wrote:
I eat there alot and the food is always good, the hamburger is real meat.
Mine was NOT real meat - sorry - there is no way what I ate was even close to hamburger meat! I only wish I had some of it to take to the Health Department. I know one thing for sure - "I will never eat their again" - just saying! I only wish the best for those that continue eating there! As for me and my entire family we will never enter those doors again!
Teacher

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

Well Well Well! Guess what? I know a guy who got a burger from there and the first bite he bit down into a grasshopper. lmfao He was pissed as hell. He went back in and they offered to make him another burger and he said eff no i want my effin money back.
real meat

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

stop by and iam sure they will give u a sample to take to HEALTH DEPARTMENT
real meat

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

stop by and ask iam sure they will give u a sample to take to health department
Yea

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Judged:

real meat wrote:
stop by and ask iam sure they will give u a sample to take to health department
And I am sure it will be just like the meat I had on my sandwich that made me sick. Get real. I have no plans of ever eating there.
Interested

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Judged:

Seriously....a grasshopper
Teacher

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Judged:

Interested wrote:
Seriously....a grasshopper
I swear on the Good Book. He bit down into the sandwich, chewed and swallowed and said, "Damn! something tastes funny" and when he looked at his burger the bug was hanging out of it and just the upper body was left. I never laughed so hard in my entire life. If you couldve seen him pull it out by the antennaes and cussing like a sailor the whole time. OMG it is still funny. He wont eat anything now unless he tears it apart and looks at it first. Lmao

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Judged:

After reading these posts, and knowing the time lines... these "people" sound like they may be disgruntled ex-employees! Really? A grasshopper? Surely you could have some up with something more original than that!
U R Wrong

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

can ya believe it wrote:
After reading these posts, and knowing the time lines... these "people" sound like they may be disgruntled ex-employees! Really? A grasshopper? Surely you could have some up with something more original than that!
Never worked there and my hamburger was still the worse hamburger that I have ever eaten. No lie - not a gambler - not an ex-employee. I tell it just as it is or was! No matter what anyone says my hamburger was terrible!! I would not recommend this place to anyone

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlton Heights Discussions

Search the Charlton Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min Billy 53,676
Melanie Persinger (Dec '13) 46 min concerned 5
Cheryl Ward (Feb '13) 1 hr gatewood peeps 27
trooper88 3 hr frankford69 5
City of montgomery 3 hr Dumb dumb 42
Fayetteville Police Department 8 hr Sherman Hermin 7
Does any1 kno bout montgomery in the early 60's? (Feb '11) 9 hr Broken bridges 83
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlton Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charlton Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••