mike price.dirty ernies.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned citizen

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2013
I want to take a few minutes to let you know what kind of man this really is. A man that works underage children and pays them under the counter. A man who serves last years food to the public after he opens each year.a man who makes the man that lives there work for weeks for free.makes him work more hours then he pays him for.dirty ernies needs to be shut down.it has changed since he took over.you people need to know this.
BS alert

Beckley, WV

#2 Nov 14, 2013
If you where really concerned, you would post your real name and number where we could reach you and we could get a group together and take legal action against the man and the business. But seeing you took the cowards way, you are full of it.
Whatever

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Nov 14, 2013
Known him for years, and there is no way this is true. Whoever started this topic mst be some low life he had to fire or something.
Dawg

Chicago, IL

#4 Nov 14, 2013
Mike's a good guy but they boil their ribs so I cannot eat there. It would be a sin. Other than that no complaints.
Wow

Ada, OH

#5 Nov 15, 2013
I think he's HOT! Thats why I like to go there :) He has always been super nice.
just mad

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Nov 15, 2013
Its obvious who this is. ED TONY. Idk why he has so much hate in his heart for mike. Just because he fired him? He has been fired from many other jobs. He's lucky he got to work there as long as he did. LAZY OLD POS
Idk

Mount Hope, WV

#7 Nov 16, 2013
I don't know if Ed wrote this comment but truth IS truth! It is a fact that he works the man who lives there like crazy that he has no time for any personal life of his own. It is true about the food and it is true he over works these young kids for crap pay. Sometime we can like the person but not the actions of that person, which I believe is the case here. I wish Ron had not have sold this place but it is what it is.
Hmmm

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Nov 16, 2013
Spoiler alert! Concerned Citizen and IDK are both, in fact, Ed Tony
fast red

United States

#9 Nov 16, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Spoiler alert! Concerned Citizen and IDK are both, in fact, Ed Tony
not true. Hmmm
ED TONEY

United States

#10 Nov 16, 2013
I don't care how many of you people are trying to blame me for putting this on here yes I was fired that's none of your damn business. If I did it why did I wait four months to do it? Just mad screw you I am not a pos.also just mad I haven't been fired from that many jobs get your facts straight.
Hmmm you have no idea what you're talking about either neither one of them post are me.I will say it one more time I did not put anything on here.and just to make it clear I do not hate Mike Price.
Hmmm

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Nov 16, 2013
fast red wrote:
<quoted text> not true. Hmmm
Perhaps Not. But Concerned Citizen and Fast Red sure as hell are. lmfao
ED TONEY

United States

#12 Nov 17, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps Not. But Concerned Citizen and Fast Red sure as hell are. lmfao
really?
Jay

Summersville, WV

#13 Nov 19, 2013
There's no way in Hell that the user ED TONEY wrote the top post in this thread. Sorry, ED TONEY. But hey, much respect for using your real name.
ED TONEY

United States

#14 Nov 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
There's no way in Hell that the user ED TONEY wrote the top post in this thread. Sorry, ED TONEY. But hey, much respect for using your real name.
thanks jay.
Wvzag

Beckley, WV

#15 Nov 24, 2013
Fact is West Virginia state law states any one u employ under the age of 17 u can work 15 hours a week maxium during school months and pay them as little as $4.25 a hour so instead of getting on hear talking smack about someone for doing what state law lets them do. If u don't like the law or think its unfair do somthing productive and work to change the law. As far as the man that lives there and works for his stay if that's their araingement y should you care it's not like he is forced to do it he could find another job and another place to live but he stays because he aparently don't have a problem with it so y should you
Curious

Snover, MI

#16 Nov 25, 2013
Is he single?
Kite

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Dec 3, 2013
Huh?
concerned citizen

Fayetteville, WV

#18 Jan 8, 2014
Mike price is a lair and I don't care what anyone else says I know him very well. Started working a young girl when she was 11 years old and paid her under the table until she was 15. I know for a fact he starts the new year out with the food from the year before. And alex tygret still sucks on his mothers titties he is nothing but a mommy's boy 28 years old and still lives with mommy and daddy spoiled rotten little b****
Michelle

Paintsville, KY

#19 Jan 8, 2014
I assure you Alex Tygrett has other titties to suck on besides his mother's. I am also sure that we could discuss this in person if you would like and that there are spell checks and Thesaurus' on this planet for a reason.
Blake Bowling

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Jan 8, 2014
Hey Eddie,
No more hiding behind screen names. Man you have to let it go. No more shit talk about Mike or Alex. You are unemployed and unhappy and that has to be horrible. I can't relate but I'm sure it sucks. Let's end this at this comment. Move on man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlton Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beth Ford ....Bob Evans 17 hr Snort 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun Water Boi 1,378
London Sun Nancy 8
Rent Jul 23 Cindy 2
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) Jul 23 A Nonsmoker 44
Aleeah Johnson (Aug '15) Jul 23 Lexi 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jul 21 knot 1,765

Charlton Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlton Heights Mortgages