Next Last
citizan

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 24, 2013
Nice pic
justsaying

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 2, 2013
Smithers PD is always stopping vehicles why haven't they stopped the yellow truck that has a expired sticker for 4 months, is it because she
is a cousin to Mayor Skaggs.
wow

Bluefield, WV

#3 Jul 3, 2013
justsaying wrote:
Smithers PD is always stopping vehicles why haven't they stopped the yellow truck that has a expired sticker for 4 months, is it because she
is a cousin to Mayor Skaggs.
Yeah because we all know that honesty is not high on his list. Cover ups, favoritism, etc. Just wondering what he will do next, because "He's the mayor he can do what he wants"
and still yet

United States

#4 Jul 7, 2013
The fire chief sticker has been dead for two months but he is a council member too so that must make it okay
wow

Bluefield, WV

#5 Jul 7, 2013
and still yet wrote:
The fire chief sticker has been dead for two months but he is a council member too so that must make it okay
Just shows how dirty they really are. Just think if you can see the corruption in public imagine how much they do behind closed doors. Time clean out the administration in Smithers. Embezzlement, favoritism, retaliation, OH MY!!!!!
police driving recklessly

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Jul 8, 2013
What about the police officer that was driving over a hundered miles per hourr he told Fayette county 911 that he was going in excess of a hundered miles per hour chasing a motor cycle I thought it was a common practice to not chase someone when the speed exceeds 100 mph seems like the police can do whatever they want
po po gone wild

Charleston, WV

#7 Jul 9, 2013
Not to worry, I sure all the police officers have been through an Emergency Vehicle Operator Course. They are trained for high speed persuit.
Said no one.
Gotta call BS on this One

Belle, WV

#8 Jul 9, 2013
Not unless they went thru the SPA!
SFD6

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 11, 2013
If they have graduated from the police academy, then they have had Emergency Vehicle Operator Course. I was listening to the chase that day on my handheld. The officer gave good details during the chase. He advised 911 of the speeds and that there wasnt any traffic. The guy on the bike could have been running because he may have murdered a family or someone someplace. So the officer should just let him go. I think not. The officer did a great job. We have good officers in this town and seems to me that the ones saying something are the ones they have arrested or have had a run in with them before. Keep up the good work Smithers PD. Dont listen to what they say, we know how good you guys are.
just me

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 16, 2013
I will give you this, the cops that we have now are the best ones here lately, They even care. trying to do their best, so hats off to them.
really

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Aug 17, 2013
Well emily davis is back on attack she is dragging that little boy around from drug house to drug house doing pills and smoking pot . someone needs to tell that kids dad soon and or even call CPS .
Emily Davis

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Aug 17, 2013
Emily Davis is about to go to jail for domestic battery on her own mother and is still dragging Paren O'Dell's Little boy around dirty and from house to house to get drugs . She is the scum the grows on scum I cant believe paren had a kid with her(What was he thinking hes a nice guy ) ,He is 10000 times the parent she will ever be ...
1 post removed
Triumph

Charleston, WV

#14 Mar 2, 2014
To you young immature "girls" who come from a generation of iniquity, I feel very sorry for you and I pray that God can give you deliverance from the Jezebel Spirit that you hold... There are consequences to sin of sleeping with a married man..
Franklin

Chesapeake, VA

#15 Mar 2, 2014
Triumph wrote:
To you young immature "girls" who come from a generation of iniquity, I feel very sorry for you and I pray that God can give you deliverance from the Jezebel Spirit that you hold... There are consequences to sin of sleeping with a married man..
Another hypocrite judging and praying at the same time! Does that work? I think not.
Triumph

Charleston, WV

#16 Mar 2, 2014
I am afraid that it does!!
Triumph

Charleston, WV

#17 Mar 2, 2014
Because they don't know any better, it is in their blood.
Jeff

Bladensburg, MD

#18 Mar 28, 2014
Smithers Police Department is a complete joke!!! Crooked bastards! Especially Burkhammer! Can someone tell me why he still has a badge?? I guess passing his wife off for sexual favors is helping him keep that badge! Pitiful! He is nothing but a waste of skin!!
bobo

Eskdale, WV

#19 Mar 28, 2014
Burkhammer's wife now use to be his girlfrend when he was married. They were married for 20 years tell she found out he had a girldrend on the side who was 18 at the time.
need help

Charleston, WV

#20 Mar 28, 2014
I think that as officer,especially a Chief that you should be able to pass a physical incase you have to chase by foot or do any kind of labor intensive things to protect the people of Smithes . The only movement Proctor does is walk from the office to the police car with the joke for a judge Theresa to go get lunch!
I know the true story

Hurricane, WV

#21 Oct 13, 2015
Emily Davis wrote:
Emily Davis is about to go to jail for domestic battery on her own mother and is still dragging Paren O'Dell's Little boy around dirty and from house to house to get drugs . She is the scum the grows on scum I cant believe paren had a kid with her(What was he thinking hes a nice guy ),He is 10000 times the parent she will ever be ...
Emily is a piece of shit. I feel sorry for Parens child. He has tried to be in his life. But the Davis' make it very rough. He pays his child support. When his does go down there one of the boys will pull a gun on him threaten to shoot him. And Cindy isn't any better. She's just as big a junkie as the kids. It's a shame cps won't do anything. Trust me they have been called.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlton Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,480
Where Becky at 6 hr davis22 4
Concetta Sargent anyone know her 6 hr Dave 1
Crystal Foster 19 hr Funny 8
News Cold Case: Sodder Family Fire (May '09) Wed BVM228 64
News 'Finding Bigfoot' finds Bigfoot at New River Go... (Feb '14) Wed Alien 6
Fayetteville High Softball Wed Alien 16

Charlton Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance