need someone to do couple hours house cleaning in SMithers Area

Posted in the Charlton Heights Forum

need help

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 27, 2014
I need someone to clean a small bathroom,kitchen area and straighten a small kitchen closet. I had surgery and I just cant do it and it has to be done by 3-3-14. Please leave a name and email address if interested. Ill pay 50.00 it will take about 2 hours. I have cleaning supplies but if you have things you like please bring. Thanks. If you have a reference great if not no problem.
need help

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 27, 2014
This is in the Smithers area and anyday or time will work.
1 post removed
Curious

Salem, VA

#4 Mar 9, 2014
Is this legit? If you honestly need help, I could contact a couple of my relatives that may be able to help you. They are very trustworthy and will get the job done for you without worry. However, this would only be if no drugs/bad behavior/etc. would be going on. I'm sorry to include that, but the area isn't like it use to be. Also, some people post things like this and want "a little extra" so I wanted to be sure that wasn't the case before letting them know. It's more about helping someone that is in need and I can guarantee your money will no go to drugs (lol).
Curious

Clifton Forge, VA

#5 Mar 10, 2014
How much would a fella spend to get a doll in a maids outfit to clean.
Fat assssss

Hurricane, WV

#6 Mar 10, 2014
Curious wrote:
One for me to
1 post removed
need help

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 28, 2014
It was legit and for the amount of people that are out of work and need extra money there was no interest in this. I posted on Craigs List and a Fayette County site on FB and I did not get any responses. I did the work myself with help from my kids even though I was not supposed to medically. I saved about 50.00-70.00 but I am puzzled as to why people are complaining about no money and I had the easiest job fot someone to do and excellent pay. Oh well!
Justme

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 28, 2014
need help wrote:
It was legit and for the amount of people that are out of work and need extra money there was no interest in this. I posted on Craigs List and a Fayette County site on FB and I did not get any responses. I did the work myself with help from my kids even though I was not supposed to medically. I saved about 50.00-70.00 but I am puzzled as to why people are complaining about no money and I had the easiest job fot someone to do and excellent pay. Oh well!
. If u are still looking for a house cleaner, that's what I do, I have a house in charleston I clean and a house in Montgomery I clean as well! If u r still looking reply to this and I will give u my information and my references!
trannie

Belle, WV

#10 Apr 28, 2014
Curious wrote:
Ill clean for free in my drag queen outfit.
LOL

Washington, DC

#11 Apr 28, 2014
Bet you'll do more than that. Too bad you moved from Smithers. Would have been walking distance for ya.
Judy

Charleston, WV

#12 May 14, 2014
If you are serious make a profile and I'll send you my info and you can give me yours in a private message.
lol

Clifton Forge, VA

#13 May 15, 2014
Post a pic
Peace

Charleston, WV

#14 May 25, 2014
On March 28 need help posted that is was done by them and their children and they saved money. What has happened to our community people. I am sorry need help. If I had read your post earlier or if I lived by you and knew you had just had surgery I would had helped you without pay. It is so sad what has become of our community. We as humans have to look out for each other. We have to stay together or we are no better than wild animals. Actually, I believe wild animals will even adopt other species and care for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlton Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fayetteville high school football team 1 hr Vernon 91
Just wondering 1 hr Mildred 12
rickie perdue 1 hr Melissa 1
Pam Franco 1 hr Prissy pants 5
Sheena fox 4 hr Agree 8
Wife 11 hr you know now 15
Richard McVey 14 hr Lmao 106
More from around the web

Charlton Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE