United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> I think maybe you should read and watch tv about science. They just had a world conference with the top scientist in the world. They debunked global warming. The tempature has not risen in the last 15 years. That is apart of global warming. Plus extreme weather because of the contrast of heat and the melting of the ice caps. Glaciers have been melting ever sense the ice age. That is all apart of the scare tactic brought on by left wing tree huggers and your favorite sidekick Al nut case Gore. Plus earth goes through changes and science has proven that to. So eat your soy burger, smoke your hemp and masterbate to Cheech and Chong movies
The more 'hemp' we can grow the better for the planet, it absorbs that nasty CO2 and turns it into oxygen. ;)
Jason

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Joe for sure!!!
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>Global warming theories have been proven to be inaccurate as the temperature has not risen in 15 years even with massive amounts of C02 being pumped in the atmosphere. SInce it is based on false assumptions and will cause serious economic hardship to millions of people through loss of jobs and much higher energy bills regulating coal out of existence is just plain WRONG. And why you dissin Mary Jane? She should be legal in all 50 states. ;)
Sory about the mary jane, but just like alcohol, moderation. Too much isnot good for you. I have seen the effects on friends.

Since: Sep 13

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

John Turner
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

If it was on T.V. then it must be true!
republicratards!
Pick a side and join the cult, brainwashing not included, your already dumb enough!

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Bad Cop No Doughnut wrote:
I love how these idiots, in both party's eat up all the bs the people in charge "feed them" and get all emotional if someone contradicts their "beliefs" I swear politics is the biggest cult since christianity, but similar to christianity you don't need any intelligence to join!

So go ahead pick a side and pray to the big smoke cloud head!...but ignore the man behind the curtain!

SOMEWHERE...
You can go f yourself Bacon Blower "Bad Cop No Nuts"
1 post removed
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

[QUOTE who="Jimmy Love's BITCH!"]<quoted text>
You are "Mr. Fucking Awesome!"[/QUOTE]

Wow you are stupid! The bacon bitch is as dumb as you!
Your all stupid! and your NOT making any kind of difference, except for the temperature in the room with your hot breath!
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

republicratards!
exil

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

You know "bad cop no donut" you are one dumb idiot.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Bad Cop No Doughnut wrote:
If it was on T.V. then it must be true!
republicratards!
Pick a side and join the cult, brainwashing not included, your already dumb enough!
It was on the news on multiple stations. They showed the conference. It was not just a mention with opinion. Plus it was on the yahoo news too. This is about the scientific conference

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

No Balls No Brains wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you are stupid! The bacon bitch is as dumb as you!
Your all stupid! and your NOT making any kind of difference, except for the temperature in the room with your hot breath!
When have you ever given an intelligent opinion on any subject? You are the moron, numb nuts. If you can't at least offer something of consequence, stay off the site.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

This is for the gun conrol and liberal nuts. In Virginia Beach, Virginia the school has decided to suspend 3 students for playing with a toy gun on their property. The principle for the school said even though they were 10 feet away from the bus stop, they could have hurt someone. The 3 boys were playing with a toy air gun. They were on private propery and do not become the schools responsibility until they are at the bus stop and on the bus. A neighbor called the police because they thought it was a real gun even though it has a orange tip. So what is next, parents get arrested for not serving Michelle Obama's lunch on the weekends?
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

In Kenya there are at least 65 that are confirmed of being killed. The woman they considered "the white widow" is involved and one of the gun man. She is the wife of the man responsible for the subway bombing in England. She has been on the run ever sense. There are two gunman from the US. They are from Michigan and now citizens from Iran. I do not understand how this could happen. Afterall Obama has already claimed victory over terrorism. What happen?

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
This is for the gun conrol and liberal nuts. In Virginia Beach, Virginia the school has decided to suspend 3 students for playing with a toy gun on their property. The principle for the school said even though they were 10 feet away from the bus stop, they could have hurt someone. The 3 boys were playing with a toy air gun. They were on private propery and do not become the schools responsibility until they are at the bus stop and on the bus. A neighbor called the police because they thought it was a real gun even though it has a orange tip. So what is next, parents get arrested for not serving Michelle Obama's lunch on the weekends?
No BB Guns around bus stops. Learn the rules.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
They are on their own property. So therefore they can not dictate what is on your property.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus I looked up Virginia Beach rules and regulations. They are only responible for school property and designated property, which is the bus stop. Thus, they have no legal right on private property. They will win and the suspensions will be lifted. If by chance they lose, then they are violating the law. But you would support that sense you love the biggest lawbreaker of all.....Obama
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

I just watched our liar in cheif give another stupid speech at the UN conference. He is a lame duck with no popularity. His numbers are way down and losing his sheeple. He is more worried about what the world thinks because he knows most Americans now do not like him. As the politically so-called correct say he is the first African American President. They are wrong, he is the first president with African blood, but he is a molloto. He is an embarrasment to the country and will go down as a bad president.
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
When have you ever given an intelligent opinion on any subject? You are the moron, numb nuts. If you can't at least offer something of consequence, stay off the site.
This is MY site!
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> It was on the news on multiple stations. They showed the conference. It was not just a mention with opinion. Plus it was on the yahoo news too. This is about the scientific conference
Oh wow then it "HAS" to be true!
republicratard!
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Both "parties" are chock full of idiotic cultists, like I say low intelligence a must for membership!
Oh and by the way, they took gullible out of the dictionary!
republicratards!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlton Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jamie peters 43 min wow 44
megan and john (Apr '13) 1 hr how 6
Jenny Lynn (Aug '13) 1 hr SCRJ 23
Man needed 3 hr get a grip 10
Not Franks 4 hr Yuck 31
Haley Myles 13 hr Gretchen 3
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 13 hr Johnny 183

Search the Charlton Heights Forum:
•••
•••