Men arrested in prostitution sting ID'd

Men arrested in prostitution sting ID'd

There are 38 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Sep 22, 2010, titled Men arrested in prostitution sting ID'd. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

Charleston police on Tuesday identified the 11 persons arrested in a prostitution sting last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Who Dat TC”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#26 Jun 15, 2011
Yea calling BS keep that identity hidden here on the internet. You know who I am too bad no one knows who you are! Like I said I run about every evening at WVU Tech football field in Montgomery. As for criminal activity sure I've drank a beer and drove and some stupid stuff in my younger years in life. I am human and not perfect. But I have no criminal convictions in 37 years and if you dont like that then too bad. Criminal activity NO! your so funny. LOL! I love my ignorant haters and I will pray for you :-).

“Who Dat TC”

Location hidden

#27 Jun 15, 2011
As for 9/7/2010-10/1/2010 Sure I was in the mist of filing my first ever grievance that first week of sept. against MOCC do to being asked by one person the stupid question if I ever brought in contraband like cigarettes. I have never even smoked a cigarette. But I let it go because it wasn't worth the hassle or long length of time up to a year or more to complete the grievance process. Pretty absurd assumption since I had been there over half a decade and had nothing but great conduct awards with no infractions or reprimands ever unlike other employees who had a list of mess ups. I was not caught with any contraband and I quit on my own free will and I was not asked to resign. They had to pay me all my annual leave and 9 thousand some dollars cash I had in retirement with the state for the last five and a half years. I am eligable for all state jobs and agencies because I have a good employee record. The main reason for leaving was having a medical condition called sleep apnea at the time. I was stressed and not getting better. I've had multiple surgeries for it. But I am healthy and good now and no blood pressure or any medications. Some MOCC people and you can say whatever gossip you wish but that doesn't effect my life one bit today or my future!LOL :-).
1 post removed
Vincent Rizzo

Charleston, WV

#29 Jun 15, 2011
TC, word on the street is you suck on the meat.

“Who Dat TC”

Location hidden

#30 Jun 17, 2011
So I am on topix for great funny laughs and to clear the false misconceptions about me. I only post to threads that are about me. But I see some people just come here to post because they have a obsession with me. How come none of you cowards say who you really are? or come say it to my face? Lol. Really get a life people!
Curious

Charleston, WV

#31 Jul 17, 2011
@Who Dat TC...First off I commend you for speaking up for yourself. I do have one question for you though, If you were "not guilty" you had to be doing something to be charged for Indecent Exposure. I'm sure the police aren't just going to pull you over and charge you with that. So what was it that you were doing to be charged with that?
Captain Tony

United States

#32 Jul 19, 2011
Hey, this isn't about the thread but who still owns the old Turnpike Building? Car dealership. They doing anything with that yet? Didnt know if it was still opened or not. Havent been up there in forever.

“Who Dat TC”

Location hidden

#33 Aug 3, 2011
Well curious let me give u the inside story. I realized the obvious police presence in the area and I knew what was going on, its every mid september a sting happens there. I got stuck in traffic with a beat up undercover car with two male officers inside of it in front of me and another undercover male walked up to his car and chatted with them. Across the street was a female undercover cop on the corner. I could'nt back up or go forward do to the car in front of me and the stop sign and oncoming traffic. Also undercover officers were on foot way behind my car. Other uniform officers were on other streets. So I was stuck in a entrapment by Charlestons cops. The woman approaced me and I flipped her off and rolled up my windows she walked away talkin smack playing her role and I said nothing and honked my horn finally the car moved in front of me. Then I drove away and was pulled over in another area ten minutes later and harrassed and they gave me a ticket and I told em they would lose in court. Which they did lose I didnt do nothing wrong and I won case closed no criminal history on me.

“Who Dat TC”

Location hidden

#34 Aug 3, 2011
Notice the news article all the people charged for solicitation of prostitution that night but I never was charged for that. I never spoke a word at the scene just flipped her off and honked my horn for them to move. So I made them mad so they tried to get me back. I was pissed they tried to set me up. So the female attempted to lie and say just exposure she thought. Thats ok the other cops told the truth finally in court and said they never saw a exposure and just thought that from the female officers actions. The court system is a joke too but I wont bore u with that. I won they lost case closed and people can say whatever they want to I know Im a good person and I have no convictions.
Dumbass Detector

Beckley, WV

#35 Aug 5, 2011
These officers are a bunch of cowardly douche bags. Most police abuse women all the time. Many get caught red handed. Like Snavely who was a State Trooper and now Hinton police chief. Adults having sex is NOBODYS' business. These Puritanical cops need to have their asses kicked for being such cowardly bags of shit as to harrass adults over sex, when there are so many nasty REAL crimes being committed. Charleston is a SHITTY city

“Who Dat TC”

Location hidden

#36 Aug 7, 2011
Well there are good cops and there's bad ones. I know I don't need to pay for sex or want to catch a disease so I don't engage in that behavior. I'm not taking crap from anyone regardless of who they are or what they do for a living cops included. I have no Criminal record and I have a new better job. Life is good! I won they lost and life goes on :-) LOL.
michael

Charleston, WV

#37 Aug 10, 2011
TC If you are so clean then I am to.fifty years and not a record 2nd If you go to church and are such a christian then you should know that pride is one of the seven deadly sins. You see my name. I don`t hide behind my computer.I don`t brag that I`m someone I`m not, I`m just me

“Who Dat TC”

Location hidden

#38 Aug 13, 2011
Well Michael whoever ? Good for u!
GERONIMO

Chesapeake, VA

#39 Aug 14, 2011
michael wrote:
TC If you are so clean then I am to.fifty years and not a record 2nd If you go to church and are such a christian then you should know that pride is one of the seven deadly sins. You see my name. I don`t hide behind my computer.I don`t brag that I`m someone I`m not, I`m just me
If you are truly not trying to hide, then put your first and last name up and I will check it out for sure. Are you, or are you not hiding behind your computer? There are alot of Michaels ot there, but only one "YOU". Put your full name up! MY NAME IS "GERONIMO" Don't believe me, cause "Geronimo" has been dead for along time.
BUFF

Fincastle, VA

#40 Aug 21, 2011
SICK!!!
ha ha

Davis, WV

#41 Oct 27, 2011
just an fyi wrote:
No James Roy is from French Creek Wv around Buchannon. the other one not sure, but lived with her in Dailey or a short time when they were married.
Ann & Lisa get your information right, your just pissed cause your brother isn't having sex with you any longer

Since: Sep 11

Crownhill

#42 Oct 27, 2011
Who Dat TC wrote:
Who is say what? Yes, Gene is still around and occassionally goes to Benny's usually during football season. U can usually find him at his brother Jack's house in Charlton Heights during the day and at Alloy go-mart in the evenings. He is healthy from cancer and retired.
Of course you are both alive and probally will be for years to come cuz as the song says only the good die young
Insurance worker

Midlothian, VA

#43 Oct 28, 2011
Interesting choice of name there "spacietracie61". You wouldn't be trying to impersonate a certain someone would you?
1 post removed

Since: Sep 11

Crownhill

#45 Oct 28, 2011
no I am who I am. My name is tracie and I have been known to be spacie. So see I am not hiding either cause if u kno me you will know who I am by this name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlton Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local girl, Madolyn Williamson, making shoplift... 6 hr Jimmy john 4
Clinton "GLOBAL" Intiative... 8 hr stargate22 3
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) 9 hr Not impressed 9
who is cheating on who at midland trail (Jan '11) 16 hr Megan 12
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu well 1,287
Rodney Dewayne Terrell... Thu Misery loves comp... 7
News Three arrested in Fayette County after convenie... Thu Greg Danson 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlton Heights Mortgages