Men arrested in prostitution sting ID'd

Men arrested in prostitution sting ID'd

There are 38 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Sep 22, 2010, titled Men arrested in prostitution sting ID'd. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

Charleston police on Tuesday identified the 11 persons arrested in a prostitution sting last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gage

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 10, 2010
Hahaha lmao
really

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 9, 2011
That is what you men ask for, well you got it.HAHA
John Know It

Rupert, WV

#3 Feb 9, 2011
really wrote:
That is what you men ask for, well you got it.HAHA
Was One's name steve. If so he bites off more than he can chew. Gets it all over himself. King of a slober puss.LOL

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#4 Feb 11, 2011
If you read the story one of the guys is from Montgomery and one from Charleton Hights.

“Who Dat TC”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 25, 2011
Its nobody's business but the true facts are Sept 7th was the last day TC worked at MOCC after 5 and a half years employment there. Then Sept 14th people were arrested in Charleston due to some police undercover work in the area and later that night at another location TC was pulled over in his car and given a ticket had his pic took and he was Not taken to jail. Oct 1st TC quit MOCC on his own free will without incident.$51,000 a year is Not as important as being happy and finally healthy! Then TC won in court months later and everything was dismissed. TC has no criminal history at all according to all public records local, state and federal. But people can say what they want they always have ever since his mom was murdered at age 12. TC has 3 college degrees and has overcome a lot and doesnt need to hide behind a computer with a hidden identity and talk about people for a life like others do! But if u ever wanna meet him and have him show u the paper work of his perfect citizen record or adjust your attitude I'm sure he would be glad to meet you at Tech field any evening. God Bless Who Dat!!!
just my 2 cents

Charleston, WV

#6 Apr 25, 2011
Who Dat TC wrote:
Its nobody's business but the true facts are Sept 7th was the last day TC worked at MOCC after 5 and a half years employment there. Then Sept 14th people were arrested in Charleston due to some police undercover work in the area and later that night at another location TC was pulled over in his car and given a ticket had his pic took and he was Not taken to jail. Oct 1st TC quit MOCC on his own free will without incident.$51,000 a year is Not as important as being happy and finally healthy! Then TC won in court months later and everything was dismissed. TC has no criminal history at all according to all public records local, state and federal. But people can say what they want they always have ever since his mom was murdered at age 12. TC has 3 college degrees and has overcome a lot and doesnt need to hide behind a computer with a hidden identity and talk about people for a life like others do! But if u ever wanna meet him and have him show u the paper work of his perfect citizen record or adjust your attitude I'm sure he would be glad to meet you at Tech field any evening. God Bless Who Dat!!!
If he was that perfect, he wouldn't need you replying to this forum.

I would be glad to meet him at any location. If you have a job where you MUST remain squeaky clean, then you should do so.

“Who Dat TC”

Location hidden

#7 Apr 25, 2011
I am not perfect and I am him, so apparently u dont know me. Who Dat as my screen name here on this forum is the NFL Saints chant because I go to several NFL games per year as everyone knows me knows this and TC stands for Tim Carroll my name. I dont hide behind a computer like others who talk about me here do. 37 years and no convictions thats squeaky clean. MOCC wasnt much of a job and I could have stayed but it was my choice to move on to bigger and better things. There is good people at MOCC and then there is the dumbass idiots who think there something. I run at Tech about every other evening/night on the football field. Grey Car license plate TIMMY.
just my 2 cents

Charleston, WV

#8 Apr 25, 2011
Aww, the same one who stood behind his murdering father!!

Now, who is squeaky clean?? Your dad, or you deceased mother. If you are so INNOCENT and forthcoming, at least give you're sister the satisfaction and tell the truth,,,,,,,, for once!!!
just my 2 cents

Charleston, WV

#9 Apr 25, 2011
And be careful how you answer Timmy, some of us know the truth. It's a shame you're DADDY put you in such and ackward position.
just my 2 cents

Charleston, WV

#10 Apr 25, 2011
No answer huh!!

That's what I expected.
Sad

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 25, 2011
One of them was Charleston Lawyer Bill Lester! What a creep~
1 post removed
just my 2 cents

Charleston, WV

#13 Apr 25, 2011
Yeah,,,,,,, dude!!

You should refer to someone such as I as sir, DUDE!!
just my 2 cents

Charleston, WV

#14 Apr 25, 2011
And by the way, IS??? That much left?

Ask his mothers family and his sister, DUDE!!
1 post removed

“Who Dat TC”

Location hidden

#16 Apr 26, 2011
Just no sense poster at all should be ur title. I see u still refuse to give ur name. Anyone can type smack behind a computer. Like I said in my 2nd post I am always at Tech field in the evenings/night running unless its cold or rainy. As for my sister she is married and has kids and is happy. She is graduating to be a RN soon and she teaches sunday school and we go together at the same church River Ridge in Charleston and our relationship is great and I am proud of her. But if u want no sense poster u can come to church this sunday and meet us both. As for April 1986 when my mom was taken from us I was 12 so no I didnt get called to testify in court 20 some years later on what I remembered. As for Gene he was found not guilty by 12 jurrors and the world needs to just deal with it because thats how it is like it or not. Fayette county's best spent a little over a million tax dollars on there total investigation and trial and lost 20 years later. Thats what happens when u only have a good circumstantial case.
GOPAL

New York, NY

#17 Apr 26, 2011
What ever happened to Timmy's wife?

“Who Dat TC”

Location hidden

#18 Apr 26, 2011
Divorced 2 and a half years ago and who knows. Anything else anyone? Its amazing how people who dont know TC are so concerned with his life instead of there own. LOL.
2 posts removed
just an fyi

Marietta, OH

#21 May 5, 2011
No James Roy is from French Creek Wv around Buchannon. the other one not sure, but lived with her in Dailey or a short time when they were married.
say what

Charleston, WV

#22 May 24, 2011
Who Dat TC wrote:
Divorced 2 and a half years ago and who knows. Anything else anyone? Its amazing how people who dont know TC are so concerned with his life instead of there own. LOL.
Timmy - is your dad still around here? Used to see him at benny's but not so much lately! Is his health okay?

“Who Dat TC”

Location hidden

#23 May 24, 2011
Who is say what? Yes, Gene is still around and occassionally goes to Benny's usually during football season. U can usually find him at his brother Jack's house in Charlton Heights during the day and at Alloy go-mart in the evenings. He is healthy from cancer and retired.
Calling BS

Beckley, WV

#24 Jun 6, 2011
"TC has no criminal history at all according to all public records local, state and federal."

"37 years and no convictions thats squeaky clean."

Nice play on words. What you are saying is that you have not been convicted of any crimes - not that you haven't engaged in criminal activity. Which, let's face it, you have. A lot.

"TC has 3 college degrees..."

Yet still doesn't know the difference between "There, They're, and Their"

"...the true facts are Sept 7th was the last day TC worked at MOCC after 5 and a half years employment there. Then Sept 14th people were arrested in Charleston due to some police undercover work in the area and later that night at another location TC was pulled over in his car and given a ticket had his pic took and he was Not taken to jail. Oct 1st TC quit MOCC on his own free will without incident.

Ok...let's look at that. 9/7 last day worked. 10/1 you quit. What was up during that month? Could it be that you were under investigation already? Yeah, that's it. You messed up and were on your way out anyway, douche.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlton Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is this faith ?? 41 min Faith 55
Ernie (shake & bake) 1 hr whymakeupstoriessmh 2
Faith was naked in the road 1 hr Alice 2
Traveler Field 3 hr Clifton 9
Should I move to smithers 6 hr drugs are stupid 9
house (Oct '09) 6 hr Adrianna 8
Powellton (Mar '11) 11 hr AKay 24
More from around the web

Charlton Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE