Waynesboro Man Faces Multiple Rape, Sexual Assault Charges

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

The Waynesboro Police Department has charged a Waynesboro man with multiple counts of rape and sexual assault for incidents that occurred over a four year period beginning in the summer of 2010 and ending during the summer of 2013.
Comments
1 - 20 of 67 Comments Last updated Jul 18, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dennis Simmers

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

He'll find out just how it feels once they send him "up the river".
Pappy Van Winkle

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Glad he's off the street. Jeez.
WhatThe

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

"Animate Object Sexual Penetration????" He used an ANIMATE object? Like a hamster? Surely that's supposed to read INanimate object....
sadmomma

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

where do these sick minds come from?? these are children. This sick person has stolen their innocence from them. We are seeing so much more of this sickness lately. They should put this person in prison and let them give him his just rewards. i hear many prisoners do not like child molesters or anyone that harms children. Let them take care of him.
Who Knows

Lyndhurst, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

WhatThe wrote:
"Animate Object Sexual Penetration????" He used an ANIMATE object? Like a hamster? Surely that's supposed to read INanimate object....
Yes (yes to your first question; no to a hamster), an "animate object" could be his male genitalia or a finger. An "inanimate object" would mean something that is not alive--like a sex toy, or, as in the case of the cadet at Fishburne, being molested by a classmate with a broom handle.

Animate Object: Alive or possessing life. An object that is alive, like a body part.
Inanimate object: Not having the qualities associated with active, living organisms.
Who Knows

Lyndhurst, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

sadmomma wrote:
where do these sick minds come from?? these are children. This sick person has stolen their innocence from them. We are seeing so much more of this sickness lately. They should put this person in prison and let them give him his just rewards. i hear many prisoners do not like child molesters or anyone that harms children. Let them take care of him.
While it is true that criminals who would think nothing violence against an adult usually hate criminals who harm children, sadly the Virginia prison system knows this and they keep child molesters segregated together and away from the prisoners who would "take care of them" like they deserve. They have whole prison units set aside for those that do harm to our children, and it is never revealed what crime they committed to be confined to prison.
jus sayin

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

It is in the water!

Don't drink the water!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda McAllister

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

and now our tax dollars will pay for this worthless ________ SHOOT HIM!
Par for the course

Mount Royal, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

sadmomma wrote:
Not trying to make an excuse for this creep, but I would bet money on the fact he was probably molested as a child. No excuse, because he is old enough to know right from wrong.
Who Knows

Lyndhurst, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Par for the course wrote:
<quoted text>
Not trying to make an excuse for this creep, but I would bet money on the fact he was probably molested as a child. No excuse, because he is old enough to know right from wrong.
You are most likely correct. How do we stop the ongoing abuse from escalating exponentially into future generations???

I will never understand how a person who was physically or sexually abused as a child would go on to do the same to other children. A lot of women who were physically abused by their father go on to have relationship after relationship with physically abusive men. Children who hated their own sexual abuse go on to sexually abuse children when they reach their teens and adulthood.

I have no frame of reference (I was not abused in any way as a child), but in my mind I would want to spare other children from the horrors suffered in an abusive childhood.
citizen

Crozet, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

When he gets out of the house of slams he will be begging on Freebridge and at Pantops like his fraternity brothers.
MDH

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

There are two sides to every story! This man loves those kids dearly and would NEVER do something like this to anyone!!
Citizen of United Sates

Forest, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

This says that he is facing charges, not that he has been charged.
Things are not always as they seem and a lot of innocent people have been accused of crimes they didn't commit! It's in the news everyday.
Just hope that something like this doesn't happen to you or someone in your family.
The Dude

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Citizen of United Sates wrote:
This says that he is facing charges, not that he has been charged.
Things are not always as they seem and a lot of innocent people have been accused of crimes they didn't commit! It's in the news everyday.
Just hope that something like this doesn't happen to you or someone in your family.
Do you mean like this man?

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/virginia-man...

or this man?

http://news.fredericksburg.com/newsdesk/2012/...
cawntry critter

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>You are most likely correct. How do we stop the ongoing abuse from escalating exponentially into future generations???
I will never understand how a person who was physically or sexually abused as a child would go on to do the same to other children. A lot of women who were physically abused by their father go on to have relationship after relationship with physically abusive men. Children who hated their own sexual abuse go on to sexually abuse children when they reach their teens and adulthood.
I have no frame of reference (I was not abused in any way as a child), but in my mind I would want to spare other children from the horrors suffered in an abusive childhood.
The problem is, a person does what they know, good or bad. It takes sincere cognitive awareness to NOT repeat negative behavior. Most offenders, are vicitims themselves, lets face it, who in most cases, have not in any way, dealt with their own experiences. An excuse to become the perp? Definitly not. The reason they have, it likely is. It's a battle of society no doubt.

Since: Apr 08

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

WhatThe wrote:
The charge is listed correctly. Bobby Lee Morris has been charged with 6 counts Animate Object Sexual Penetration. Here's the Virginia code: http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe...
Wicked

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

IF he's guilty, castrate him and all like him!
The Dude

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Wicked wrote:
IF he's guilty, castrate him and all like him!
There you go... I'm with that.
allen

Ruckersville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

give him life
Who Knows

Lyndhurst, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

MDH wrote:
There are two sides to every story! This man loves those kids dearly and would NEVER do something like this to anyone!!
If this is true, then his love is misplaced, because that makes the hateful little kids liars. Right???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Persons Case Has a Few Twists (Jun '13) Wed Heatherstamper 3
Fletcher Askew dermatologist, pervert Aug 19 Shantane 4
3rd man sentenced in theft of Va. Guard equipme... (May '12) Aug 18 firsthandknowledge 13
Scottsville Man Arrested for Homicide, Child Abuse Aug 13 test 1
Review: Post Shelley Lcsw Aug 11 Lynne Brenner Ganek 1
Jason Emmons Aug 8 Love Me 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug 1 Time Flys 2,546

Search the Charlottesville Forum:
•••
•••
Charlottesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charlottesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••