LIV (low information voters)

LIV (low information voters)

Posted in the Charlottesville Forum

huck

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Oct 13, 2013
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/dc-crowd-p...

Duh, protesting outside wrong building, Congress is at the other end of Pennsylvania Ave.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 14, 2013
You equate Veterans to "LIVs"?

That's just plain disgusting.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Oct 14, 2013
there were a bunch of photo-op teabaggers there moving the fences, shouting obsentities, that we are "ruled by a president who bows down to Allah", waiving confederate flags, etc.
it's all about obama hatred, and yes anyone with half a brain knows the gop shut down the gv't

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 14, 2013
Both sides are to blame for the shutdown and neither are listening to the people. They're two sides of the same coin, only interested in competition and getting their own way.

Only the half-brained sycophants cast blame on one party or the other, all while turning a blind eye to their own parties' hand in the shutdown.

Both parties are hoping that the shutdown further polarizes the masses and garners more support for their sides. I believe that the opposite is going to happen; I see people abandoning the radicalization inherent in both parties for more moderate incumbents in the future.

Oh, and FYI, "teabaggers", as you put it weren't the only people at the protest and not all of the protestors waxed republican. Yet you capitalize on the bad behavior of a few protestors to label all, including the independents, Veterans, truck drivers, etc. that attended.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Oct 14, 2013
the gop shut down the gv't plain and simple
the other party is NOT to blame, and it is really the teabagger GOP, as opposed to the sane majority of the GOP who are just being cowards and self-serving, denying the interests of the country, so as not to lose to a teabagger come election time, thanks to their own gerrymandering
so park employees are suddenly essential, ha! It reminds me of all the red state whiners who rail against 'overspending' while their own states are the highest moochers of gv't largesse
truck driver protesters = teabaggers
OBAMASUCKS

Waynesboro, VA

#6 Oct 14, 2013
Black parasites are busy clearing shelves with their obozo foo stamps.
No limit and the animals act like they in the jungle.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Oct 14, 2013
OBAMASUCKS wrote:
Black parasites are busy clearing shelves with their obozo foo stamps.
No limit and the animals act like they in the jungle.
Exactly what I'm talkin bout! Thank you for your candidness. I only wish congressional mid-terms were next month, as memory and low information go hand in hand.
The Dude

Bumpass, VA

#8 Oct 15, 2013
Anti-Politician wrote:
You equate Veterans to "LIVs"?
That's just plain disgusting.
As a veteran I can honestly say there are most definitely low voter veterans, and veterans that fall into a certain dogma and party loyalty. There are also very intelligent well informed veterans, too.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Nov 3, 2013
I'm so informed I give up. Unless we get rid of PACS, lobbyists and special interests there will be no representative gubment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tutors in Fishersville Va Mon Ashbell 1
News Teen guilty of video charge (Sep '06) May 21 Kim P 2
Shenandoah Acres???? (Jun '06) May 11 BipolarBear 281
Regal Theatre Against Military May 11 Regal Against Mil... 1
News Goochland Animal Rescuer Charged with Animal Cr... (Apr '13) May 4 The Sock 5
john know Apr '15 mama bear 1
yall niggdddasd is fakkkddkkeee Apr '15 Rick James 2
More from around the web

Charlottesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]