New Regal Theater Holds Grand Opening...

New Regal Theater Holds Grand Opening Celebration - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports a...

There are 12 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Nov 7, 2012, titled New Regal Theater Holds Grand Opening Celebration - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports a.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The popcorn is hot, soda fountains are flowing and the projector lamps are lit at Charlottesville's newest cinema.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

GoUVA

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Sucks that odummer won the election, most of these new stores won't be open long. "They didn't build that anyway"!
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Nov 8, 2012
what's showing?
finally

Mobile, AL

#3 Nov 8, 2012
GoUVA wrote:
Sucks that odummer won the election, most of these new stores won't be open long. "They didn't build that anyway"!
Ah, get over it, it's only 4 more years, we has to deal with the Bushnik for 8 years too. Bush proved that it takes 8 years to destroy the economy.
Eaglescout1984

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Nov 8, 2012
I went and saw Ted. I'm 28 and that was the first time I ever watched an "R" rated movie in a brand new theatre in Charlottesville. That's how long it's been since the last one opened.
JL GotRocks

Richmond, VA

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Can't wait to see the new James Bond movie in IMAX!
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Nov 8, 2012
GoUVA wrote:
At least he won't start another bogus war and send young kids to be assasinated for the cause of DOD contracts.
Joe Melnick

Toronto, Canada

#7 Nov 8, 2012
thinking free wrote:
<quoted text>At least he won't start another bogus war and send young kids to be assasinated for the cause of DOD contracts.
Don't be so sure about that. Obama drastically increased drone attacks overseas and warrantless wiretaps inside the US, and took action in Libya without congressional approval. Two-thirds of combat deaths in Afghanistan happened in the last 4 years under Obama. Bush had multiple congressional votes approving his actions, as well as a federal law signed by Clinton.

Gitmo is still open and the US still uses secret prisons and rendition. Maybe if Bush had won a Nobel Peace Prize you'd have given him more slack?
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Joe Melnick wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so sure about that. Obama drastically increased drone attacks overseas and warrantless wiretaps inside the US, and took action in Libya without congressional approval. Two-thirds of combat deaths in Afghanistan happened in the last 4 years under Obama. Bush had multiple congressional votes approving his actions, as well as a federal law signed by Clinton.
Gitmo is still open and the US still uses secret prisons and rendition. Maybe if Bush had won a Nobel Peace Prize you'd have given him more slack?
bush ignored afghanistan
I don't approve of the way drones are being used, but they do decrease boots on the ground and if we're gonna go after the bad guys it may be a less inciteful way to go about it (up to a point)
obama still wants to close gitmo
obama got support from a european coalition and some arab approval in on the lybia action, no bootsontheground
the peace prize was misplaced
GoUVA

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Nov 8, 2012
It will be funny how long these new stores stay open with king odummer in charge. A special thanks to all of the non-working people out there that put his dumbness back in office. I hope my car doesn't wake you when I drive by in the mornings on the way to work.
Drink one for me at the cherry avenue forty sipping contest!
USA Loses

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Nov 8, 2012
Joe Melnick wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying he won it implies that there was a contest and we all know the story there.
Tom

Martinsville, VA

#11 Nov 8, 2012
Here that? It's the sound of nails being hammered the Downtown Malls coffin.
finally

Mobile, AL

#12 Nov 9, 2012
GoUVA wrote:
It will be funny how long these new stores stay open with king odummer in charge. A special thanks to all of the non-working people out there that put his dumbness back in office. I hope my car doesn't wake you when I drive by in the mornings on the way to work.
Drink one for me at the cherry avenue forty sipping contest!
Crawl back under your rock, especially when UVa football won't win another game until 2013. Stay under the rock until 2016, and I promise there will be a new president.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
part time job opening - trash butler. Jan 11 Trash Butler 1
Randy Snead needs to do 8 years Jan 11 Kenny 1
Hey detective Randy Snead they better detective... (Feb '16) Jan 10 a concerned citizen 27
News To the Editor: Landes Town Hall Jan 7 Real Crozetian 1
News Barack Obama Tweets Feel-Good News Stories to P... Jan 2 Red Crosse 51
Supervisor Dumler sex offender goes to Jail Fri... (Mar '13) Jan 2 saywhat 3
News Trump Divided America With Psychology - Here's ... Dec 29 red dawn 4

Charlottesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlottesville Mortgages