Albemarle and Cville Democratic Committees Issue Statements

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

In light of Scottsville District Supervisor Christopher Dumler's recent plea of guilty to a charge of sexual battery, the Committee has decided to remove him from the Albemarle County Democratic Committee and call for his resignation from the Board of Supervisors.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of81
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Azur

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Cynthia Neff: "A lot of the things these young people were saying to me were not facts...":

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

(1:25)
Amanda

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

WAAY late from both committees...especially the self-serving Albemarle committee which has drug its feet for weeks.

Only when they determined their political bacon was jeopardized did they finally come forward.

It's so weak and transparent at this point, they would have almost been better off to not say anything at all. The stench of this delay will linger on the parties for years to come, and hopefully it will translate to some Democrat defeats in upcoming elections.

And while the county Dems are at it, how about removing Cynthia Neff as vice-chair? Reckless endangerment of the public stemming from her DUI conviction ought to send her out the door, too.
Amanda

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

31 days for county and city Democrats to do the right thing.

31 DAYS.

But they are exposed at doing the right thing so very, very late. Their desperate attempt at self-preservation has - and will - cost them dearly.

31 DAYS.
citizen

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

I'll bet they wouldn't talk mean about him if they were on a date together.
Scottsvillian

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Living in Scottsville 99% of my life and knowing the town and MOST of the people... Scottsville doesn't need this man,
common sense

Ferrum, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

finally some bipartisan support around an issue in Albemarle
Saywhatnow

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Knew it would happen!
Native

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Mike C wrote:
If Dumler is thrown out of office, I will never vote democrat again in this county!
I can't see a down side to this statement! Get shed of Dumler and hopefully welcome a new GOP Member!
Native

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Mike C wrote:
<quoted text>The good people of Scottesville put this man in office, I don't think the rest of the county should have any say in it! He has done a great job so far, all democrats break the law once in a while and we don't throw them out on their ear! Look at the president for example!
TED KENNEDY!
Sure

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Scottsvillian wrote:
Living in Scottsville 99% of my life and knowing the town and MOST of the people... Scottsville doesn't need this man,
FYI....there is much more than Scottsville involved here....

http://www.albemarle.org/upload/images/forms_...

“Equal Opportunity Not Results!”

Since: Nov 08

Charlottesville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Mike C wrote:
If Dumler is thrown out of office, I will never vote democrat again in this county!
Thank you

“Don't Drink The Obama Kool-Aid”

Since: Aug 09

You don't need to know, Va.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

"the behavior for which Mr. Dumler has accepted responsibility does not reflect Democratic values and standards, nor the standard to which we hold our elected officials."
LOL,LOL,LOL
charlottesville

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

They should have gotten rid of him a long time ago. As soon as he pleaded Guilty he should have been gone that should have been one of the consequences. If you know you are not GUILTY go to court why take a plea agreement??? He is lying like most officals do.
Edwin

Bassett, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

As a retired Army Reserve officer, I know that his military career is dead, as well it should be. UCMJ Articles 120, 125, 133, and 134 most certainly apply.
Buratino

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Her Nibs, the Rev. Cynthia Neff, who's no stranger to the defendant's bench herself but who has brought many to the Fold - at least of Drinking Liberally - through her Good Examples and Good Works, had to be dragged out, kicking, screaming, and moaning, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!!"...
Amanda

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

charlottesville wrote:
They should have gotten rid of him a long time ago. As soon as he pleaded Guilty he should have been gone that should have been one of the consequences. If you know you are not GUILTY go to court why take a plea agreement??? He is lying like most officals do.

31 DAYS!
Huck

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

He should never had pled guilty.
Neff calls citizens liars

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Wow, great spin there, you drunken IBM wash-out. Since you can't get voten in yourself, it seems you're implementing a scorched earth policy before you wind up in rehab somewhere.

Have fun pickling you liver! They say booze can be used as anesthetic. Perhaps Ms Neff is prepping herslef for her own Dumler treatment.
GoUVa

Culpeper, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Dumler is an idiot! Resign now, change to the Republican Party and most of these morons posting on here will vote for you for anything. That is if Glen Beck & Faux news tell them to.
real central va Marine

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

GoUVa wrote:
Dumler is an idiot! Resign now, change to the Republican Party and most of these morons posting on here will vote for you for anything. That is if Glen Beck & Faux news tell them to.
Do I hear regret in your statement? Ashamed about voting for him? There are very few voters of either of the three party affiliations who would vote for him EVER.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of81
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlottesville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Charlottesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance