Albemarle and Cville Democratic Committees Issue Statements

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

In light of Scottsville District Supervisor Christopher Dumler's recent plea of guilty to a charge of sexual battery, the Committee has decided to remove him from the Albemarle County Democratic Committee and call for his resignation from the Board of Supervisors.
Comments
1 - 20 of 81 Comments Last updated Mar 21, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Vagal

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Took them long enough!
cvillemom

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Shame on them! How many weeks did it take for these committees to decide to take the moral high ground and release these statements? They shouldn't have even had to think about asking for his resignation. It should have happened the day he plead guilty, or at the latest, one day after.
Voters: please remember how these Democratic officials refused to act on this issue until they saw the public outcry.
randomthoughts

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

I love the trolling pics :)

Every pic makes him look like a complete as****e.

Good work .

or does he look this way all the time ?
Jimi Hendrix

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Can't Obama pardon this guy?
Mike C

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

If Dumler is thrown out of office, I will never vote democrat again in this county!
Mike C

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

cvillemom wrote:
Shame on them! How many weeks did it take for these committees to decide to take the moral high ground and release these statements? They shouldn't have even had to think about asking for his resignation. It should have happened the day he plead guilty, or at the latest, one day after.
Voters: please remember how these Democratic officials refused to act on this issue until they saw the public outcry.
The good people of Scottesville put this man in office, I don't think the rest of the county should have any say in it! He has done a great job so far, all democrats break the law once in a while and we don't throw them out on their ear! Look at the president for example!
Erin

Ferrum, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

About darn time.

Since: Oct 12

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Better late than never I suppose.

But I don't think Dumbler is going to play ball.

He's too narcissistic and believes that the good of Scotsville is dependent on his staying put and ridding out the ridicule and perceived persecution.

He'll probably roll his eyes and smirk as he reports to jail on Friday after the BoS meeting.

@Albemarle and C'ville Dems, you've got a real nutcase on your hands.

He may be worse than Halfaday.

Look out
randomthoughts

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Mike C wrote:
If Dumler is thrown out of office, I will never vote democrat again in this county!
Thank GOD
blastem

Fork Union, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

my advice, find another state in to try n pull the wool over peoples eyes, and there are plenty, hey obama liar deciever got relected
Sandy

Earlysville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Does Chris Dumler really think he still has a place in government? What will it take to have him step down? I'm afraid we have a demented person representing us.
Golfer

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

LOL....well, its about freakin time! Obviously the ACDC waited to see what the masses thought before doing the right thing. Guess Neff didn't want to hurt Backdoor Dumler's feelings. Un feakin real.
Seriously

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Maybe it doesn't reflect democratic values but it certainly represents democratic behavior!
right winger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Mike C wrote:
welcome to our side
randomthoughts

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Mr-Butcher wrote:
Better late than never I suppose.
But I don't think Dumbler is going to play ball.
He's too narcissistic and believes that the good of Scotsville is dependent on his staying put and ridding out the ridicule and perceived persecution.
He'll probably roll his eyes and smirk as he reports to jail on Friday after the BoS meeting.
@Albemarle and C'ville Dems, you've got a real nutcase on your hands.
He may be worse than Halfaday.
Look out
If he gives the jailers too much attitude..he will be rolling eyes alright.

When they throw him in a cell for NO means NO training with to Big Cell mates

Since: Feb 13

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

He's going to be in a private one person hotel room (although the windows will have bars on them). As a high visibility visitor, he will be catered to, and most importantly, made sure to not be inconvenienced - as he does come out every Monday morning (most likely to several reporters, salivating at a story of jail/police brutality) will not harm him. The politbureau released the memo, simply to cover their backsides come election time. Plausible deniability.....no one can use Dumbler against the ruling elites reelection campaigns.
Shirley B Benton

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

I strong feel that Mr. Dumler's admitted forced sexual behavior toward several women--not one--but several, should resign from the BOS. Also, for his personal welfare he should move away and start his life again with medical intervention. He brought all of this on himself and many others in our wonderful community.
David Von thurston

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Mike C wrote:
<quoted text>The good people of Scottesville put this man in office, I don't think the rest of the county should have any say in it! He has done a great job so far, all democrats break the law once in a while and we don't throw them out on their ear! Look at the president for example!
Sorry but you are just one district. WE THE PEOPLE have a voice! To even suggest that an admitted sex offender be
eligible to stay on the BOS is bullpoop!
Joan Valenti

Upper Marlboro, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Get him out, it's not right!
EnoughAlready

Palmyra, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Who gives a S * # T what the democratic party thinks. The democrats (and republicans, too) aren't grounded in reality anyways. This is evident in the federal government and the total mismanagement of the country. The democratic party should shut their faces, mind their own business, and figure out how to stop spending money and raising taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Persons Case Has a Few Twists (Jun '13) 4 hr Heatherstamper 3
Fletcher Askew dermatologist, pervert Tue Shantane 4
3rd man sentenced in theft of Va. Guard equipme... (May '12) Mon firsthandknowledge 13
Scottsville Man Arrested for Homicide, Child Abuse Aug 13 test 1
Review: Post Shelley Lcsw Aug 11 Lynne Brenner Ganek 1
Jason Emmons Aug 8 Love Me 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug 1 Time Flys 2,546

Search the Charlottesville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Charlottesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Charlottesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charlottesville News, Events & Info