27-Year-Old Woman Found Dead in Car

27-Year-Old Woman Found Dead in Car

There are 43 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jan 3, 2011, titled 27-Year-Old Woman Found Dead in Car. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Police found a 27-year-old woman dead in her car on Monday afternoon. Charlottesville Police came across a disturbing scene on Madison Avenue late Monday afternoon, when they found the body of a 27-year-old female in a car in the Oxford Hill Apartment Complex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hes back

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jan 3, 2011
the killer is back again
wondering

AOL

#2 Jan 4, 2011
I hope they do a autopsy on her and rule out foul play
saying

Marietta, GA

#3 Jan 4, 2011
wondering wrote:
I hope they do a autopsy on her and rule out foul play
If you click on Full Story, you will see that an autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday.
Jimbo

Crozet, VA

#4 Jan 4, 2011
How is it that the police rule out foul play prior to an autopsy? At her age, calling it anything short of suspicious circumstances is odd.
ZING

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Jan 4, 2011
Party like a rock star..

There were several LATE night parties going on over the weekend there, prob not hard to figure out a chance of alcohol poisoning or related.
Warren B

Goldthwaite, TX

#6 Jan 4, 2011
this is my nephews wife... they lived in Va as he was working on his masters degree. our heart goes out to Drew during this time. Courtney was a great gal and avid runner. We are so sad for all.
Uncle W.
Laura

Winchester, VA

#7 Jan 4, 2011
Who is this women? She was found in her car!
What happened to her?
These are things the people need to be made aware of, so we can take precautions. It sounds kind of funny to me. I don't feel safe in Charlottesville anymore. They say the crime and violence rate is down, but things like this are happening? What is going on?
Austin P

Dallas, TX

#8 Jan 4, 2011
It is a shame people have to says things about someone they do not know. Thanks Uncle Bull for sticking up for Courtney.
Laura

Winchester, VA

#9 Jan 4, 2011
I am sorry to hear about your lose Warren.
My heart goes out to all in your family.
I hope the officials find out the cause it seems kind of weird that they would rule "natural" in this case. Keep on them for her sake, this is just odd.
Again I am sorry. God Bless.

“Keeping life realistic”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 Jan 4, 2011
Laura wrote:
What happened to her?
These are things the people need to be made aware of, so we can take precautions. It sounds kind of funny to me. I don't feel safe in Charlottesville anymore. They say the crime and violence rate is down, but things like this are happening? What is going on?
People are realizing that C'ville is not the sleepy, quaint, little town they try to fool themselves into believing.
Welcome to rape, murder, drugs, gangs and homelessness. Just like a big city now.
It's always been there, just hard to see with the blinders on.
Lisa B

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Jan 4, 2011
I agree with Uncle Bull and Austin. She was a wonderful person,and will be missed dearly in our family. Always in our hearts!
Rick James

Winchester, VA

#12 Jan 4, 2011
Just based on the little info the story gave, it appears to be a drug overdose.
CvilleGordo

Hughesville, MD

#13 Jan 4, 2011
Laura wrote:
What happened to her?
Feel free to leave for a safer place.
scene enough

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Jan 4, 2011
Jimbo wrote:
How is it that the police rule out foul play prior to an autopsy? At her age, calling it anything short of suspicious circumstances is odd.
They ruled out any OBVIOUS cause of foul play ( IE: trauma, gunshots, etc...). If her autopsy is scheduled for today, the NEXT day after she was found, they certainly think it odd as well. Normally an autopsy can take weeks to get to.

But I will say it doesn't necessarily have to be drug related. Some people can have arrythmias, at any age, and not survive.

Prayers to her family and friends.
Merry Christmas

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Jan 4, 2011
Could be carbon monoxide poisoning.
gosh

Crozet, VA

#16 Jan 4, 2011
so sad--blessings to the famly and friends of this young woman.
Warren

Brownwood, TX

#17 Jan 4, 2011
Just checking blog
Gosh Golly

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Jan 4, 2011
ZING wrote:
Party like a rock star..
There were several LATE night parties going on over the weekend there, prob not hard to figure out a chance of alcohol poisoning or related.
You can't be serious...a lil' premature for such a commen!!!
Townie

Charlottesville, VA

#19 Jan 4, 2011
ok
Gosh Golly

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Jan 4, 2011
My heart & prayers go out to all person involved with this young lady!!! Just know Heaven has received another Angel!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Imploding': Lawsuits. Fundraising troubles. Tr... Sat Globalism is Crime 1
DUI Fluvanna Teacher is actually illegal alien ... Apr 20 Stop the libs 8
Fluvanna teacher burning American flags in his ... Apr 20 Stop the libs 4
News Fluvanna County Republicans Get out the Vote in... (Sep '12) Apr 19 Lester 52
News Charlottesville got trolled. Reporters didn't c... Apr 19 Hegelian Dialectic 1
News Charlottesville residents say racist messages l... Apr 19 Hegelian Dialectic 1
Fluvanna Schools Refuse Info Request on Abusive... (Mar '13) Apr 18 Disgusted 2

Charlottesville Jobs

Personal Finance

Charlottesville Mortgages