Greenville Man Killed after Truck Fli...

Greenville Man Killed after Truck Flips in Augusta

There are 28 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jan 22, 2013, titled Greenville Man Killed after Truck Flips in Augusta. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Dylan Michael Hays, 21, of Greenville was killed when his pickup skidded off the side of the road and flipped over.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SHARON BOSSERMAN

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jan 24, 2013
I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS BUT REMEMBER HE IS GOD HANDS WATCHING OVER ALL OF YOU I WILL BE PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU.DOTTIE I A HERE IF U NEED ME LOVE YOU CRACKER
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jan 24, 2013
wow...another one without a belt ejected and killed.
Realist

Manchester, MD

#3 Jan 24, 2013
thinking free wrote:
wow...another one without a belt ejected and killed.
It's that dang Darwinism thing!
Vesuvius Baptist Church

Lexington, VA

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Praying for Dylan's family & friends
Poppa

United States

#5 Jan 24, 2013
When will people learn that a seat belt can save your life.. Prayers to the family..
Taylor

Staunton, VA

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Rest in peace Dylan, you will be greatly missed you were such a great guy and taken way too soon, we all miss you bud!
Julie

Washington, DC

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Tragic. A young life gone to soon. Prayers and thoughts of all who loved him
Rita

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Poppa wrote:
When will people learn that a seat belt can save your life.. Prayers to the family..
When will people learn to slow down? They go 70 mph on snow and ice and not end up like this person.
Mike T

Norfolk, VA

#9 Jan 24, 2013
RIP Dylan. You will "always" be remembered
Lindsey D

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Jan 24, 2013
This is so sad..another young life gone too soon.
WoW

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Praying for the family.
Lone Justice

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Jan 24, 2013
KIDS. They think they are invincible.
josh hemp

Penn Laird, VA

#13 Jan 24, 2013
first of all he was not a kid he was a young man and he was one of my friends and seat belts are put into cars if you want to wear them yeah they may be safe but its an option keep all your negative thoughts to your self and pray for the family and friends.... rip dylan imma miss you buddy
thinking free

Stuart, VA

#14 Jan 24, 2013
josh hemp wrote:
first of all he was not a kid he was a young man and he was one of my friends and seat belts are put into cars if you want to wear them yeah they may be safe but its an option keep all your negative thoughts to your self and pray for the family and friends.... rip dylan imma miss you buddy
what a stupid thing to say!
Crozet Resident

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Jan 24, 2013
First of all seatbelts are NOT a choice, THEY ARE THE LAW!!!! I am so sorry for the death of Dylan. I worry about my family members who think that they should not wear a seatbelt!!!! I am so sorry that Dylans family is going through what they are going through. Please understand that people are not being mean, Its just that the recent accidents that we have heard about are of people who were thrown from the car because they were NOT wearing their seatbelts!!! My heart and prayers go out to Dylans famiLY. May God be with you!
Angie-Michael Mato

Waynesboro, VA

#16 Jan 24, 2013
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Dylan's family. May the Lord comfort & Bless your family during your loss.
Va Resident

Waynesboro, VA

#17 Jan 24, 2013
First of All let me say I'm sending lots of prayers for the Family...And for the seat belt thing,I think it should be your own option to wear one cause yes maybe a lot of times it has saved life's but you can't tell me that they don't kill people too cause my best friend died from wearing his seat belt,it cut into his neck and I have seen people turn there cars over in water in drowned cause they can't get the seal belt off...So yes I think it should be a option to wear one over the age 18..
thinking free

Stuart, VA

#18 Jan 24, 2013
Va Resident wrote:
First of All let me say I'm sending lots of prayers for the Family...And for the seat belt thing,I think it should be your own option to wear one cause yes maybe a lot of times it has saved life's but you can't tell me that they don't kill people too cause my best friend died from wearing his seat belt,it cut into his neck and I have seen people turn there cars over in water in drowned cause they can't get the seal belt off...So yes I think it should be a option to wear one over the age 18..
This man is #4 in 3 weeks to die being ejected from a vehicle locally....you argument really doesn't ring true!
Brian

Catonsville, MD

#19 Jan 25, 2013
Dylan,you were a beloved friend of mine. we spent many nights together sharing our thoughts and praying for eachother and those we loved.I am at peace becouse of how you so openly shared your testimony with me and how God had changed your heart from the inside out through the love of Jesus.You even expressed that in your walk with actions and your genuine smile. I wish i could sit down one last time to say goodbye for now. But i am confident of this that you are now with our Lord and savior becouse of your confession to faith I will see you again. I love you Brother
Liberalace

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Jan 25, 2013
josh hemp wrote:
Liking hemp does not preclude you from using punctuation, young man. To make an analogy, just think of punctuation marks as the brakes on the highway of prose. A well-placed comma allows you to glide right to a related clause. A judiciously-used semi-colon is like a family reunion of two related thoughts. An apostrophe screams like the contractions of an impending birth.

Now sally forth, guv'nor, and be punctual in your posts!

R.I.P.: Walter Weir

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local Painter Finishes Mural at Starr Hill Jul 21 steve pritt 1
News UVa Police ask Community to be Alert after Arme... Jul 13 Wasunwillingclock 1
News 19-Year-Old Arrested on Rape, Other Charges (Jan '13) Jul 9 chikis bonilla 22
Fluvanna Teachers Rally Around New Principal wi... (Aug '13) Jul 6 Just Moved In 5
News Fluvanna Parents Petition Supervisors for Schoo... (Mar '13) Jul 6 Just Moved In 73
tutors in Fishersville Va Jun '15 Ashbell 1
News Teen guilty of video charge (Sep '06) May '15 Kim P 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlottesville Mortgages