Greenville Man Killed after Truck Flips in Augusta

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

Dylan Michael Hays, 21, of Greenville was killed when his pickup skidded off the side of the road and flipped over.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SHARON BOSSERMAN

La Plata, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS BUT REMEMBER HE IS GOD HANDS WATCHING OVER ALL OF YOU I WILL BE PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU.DOTTIE I A HERE IF U NEED ME LOVE YOU CRACKER
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

wow...another one without a belt ejected and killed.
Realist

Warrenton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

thinking free wrote:
wow...another one without a belt ejected and killed.
It's that dang Darwinism thing!
Vesuvius Baptist Church

Lexington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Praying for Dylan's family & friends
Poppa

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

When will people learn that a seat belt can save your life.. Prayers to the family..
Taylor

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Rest in peace Dylan, you will be greatly missed you were such a great guy and taken way too soon, we all miss you bud!
Julie

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Tragic. A young life gone to soon. Prayers and thoughts of all who loved him
Rita

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Poppa wrote:
When will people learn that a seat belt can save your life.. Prayers to the family..
When will people learn to slow down? They go 70 mph on snow and ice and not end up like this person.
Mike T

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

RIP Dylan. You will "always" be remembered
Lindsey D

Crozet, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

This is so sad..another young life gone too soon.
WoW

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Praying for the family.
Lone Justice

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

KIDS. They think they are invincible.
josh hemp

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

first of all he was not a kid he was a young man and he was one of my friends and seat belts are put into cars if you want to wear them yeah they may be safe but its an option keep all your negative thoughts to your self and pray for the family and friends.... rip dylan imma miss you buddy
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

josh hemp wrote:
first of all he was not a kid he was a young man and he was one of my friends and seat belts are put into cars if you want to wear them yeah they may be safe but its an option keep all your negative thoughts to your self and pray for the family and friends.... rip dylan imma miss you buddy
what a stupid thing to say!
Crozet Resident

Earlysville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

First of all seatbelts are NOT a choice, THEY ARE THE LAW!!!! I am so sorry for the death of Dylan. I worry about my family members who think that they should not wear a seatbelt!!!! I am so sorry that Dylans family is going through what they are going through. Please understand that people are not being mean, Its just that the recent accidents that we have heard about are of people who were thrown from the car because they were NOT wearing their seatbelts!!! My heart and prayers go out to Dylans famiLY. May God be with you!
Angie-Michael Mato

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Dylan's family. May the Lord comfort & Bless your family during your loss.
Va Resident

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

First of All let me say I'm sending lots of prayers for the Family...And for the seat belt thing,I think it should be your own option to wear one cause yes maybe a lot of times it has saved life's but you can't tell me that they don't kill people too cause my best friend died from wearing his seat belt,it cut into his neck and I have seen people turn there cars over in water in drowned cause they can't get the seal belt off...So yes I think it should be a option to wear one over the age 18..
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Va Resident wrote:
First of All let me say I'm sending lots of prayers for the Family...And for the seat belt thing,I think it should be your own option to wear one cause yes maybe a lot of times it has saved life's but you can't tell me that they don't kill people too cause my best friend died from wearing his seat belt,it cut into his neck and I have seen people turn there cars over in water in drowned cause they can't get the seal belt off...So yes I think it should be a option to wear one over the age 18..
This man is #4 in 3 weeks to die being ejected from a vehicle locally....you argument really doesn't ring true!
Brian

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Dylan,you were a beloved friend of mine. we spent many nights together sharing our thoughts and praying for eachother and those we loved.I am at peace becouse of how you so openly shared your testimony with me and how God had changed your heart from the inside out through the love of Jesus.You even expressed that in your walk with actions and your genuine smile. I wish i could sit down one last time to say goodbye for now. But i am confident of this that you are now with our Lord and savior becouse of your confession to faith I will see you again. I love you Brother
Liberalace

Martinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

josh hemp wrote:
Liking hemp does not preclude you from using punctuation, young man. To make an analogy, just think of punctuation marks as the brakes on the highway of prose. A well-placed comma allows you to glide right to a related clause. A judiciously-used semi-colon is like a family reunion of two related thoughts. An apostrophe screams like the contractions of an impending birth.

Now sally forth, guv'nor, and be punctual in your posts!

R.I.P.: Walter Weir

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Charlottesville Forum right now

Search the Charlottesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Albemarle seeks input on changing rules for rur... Apr 20 Wayne Ramsey 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Apr 19 abe 1,350
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr 14 Jim 1,434
Altria, Cville Businesses Against Proposed Ciga... Apr 10 Mugs mahone 1
Carlos Untied: Behind the Scenes at the Newsplex (Aug '10) Apr 5 truerer 2
student sues abc thugs Apr 2 civilliberty 4
Panhandling at Stop Lights Raises Enforcement Q... (May '13) Mar 30 panhandler 133
•••

Fire Warning for Charlottesville County was issued at April 23 at 4:11AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Charlottesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charlottesville Jobs

•••
•••