Louisa Dog Wins National Pets of Valo...

Louisa Dog Wins National Pets of Valor Award

There are 8 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from May 31, 2013, titled Louisa Dog Wins National Pets of Valor Award. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

This pitbull-bulldog mix - "Chilly" - saved her owner from anaphylactic shock just months after she was rescued from the Fluvanna County SPCA.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Who Knows

Faber, VA

#1 Jun 2, 2013
Woof! Woof!! Good dog!!
Larry

Scottsville, VA

#2 Jun 2, 2013
Is there more to the story like how he did it or when? It was not worth the click of the mouse. Lame reporting at its best.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 Jun 2, 2013
Larry wrote:
Is there more to the story like how he did it or when? It was not worth the click of the mouse. Lame reporting at its best.
Really! How can you report that a dog saved its owner from anaphylactic shock without providing details? I mean, the dog obviously didn't grab the epi-pen and adminisiter an injection, so what DID he do? I enjoy dog stories and would love to hear more about this one.
Original story Link

Palmyra, VA

#4 Jun 3, 2013
Fluvy Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Really! How can you report that a dog saved its owner from anaphylactic shock without providing details? I mean, the dog obviously didn't grab the epi-pen and adminisiter an injection, so what DID he do? I enjoy dog stories and would love to hear more about this one.
Fluvy Gal...the full story was reported back on May 24th, here is the link
http://www.nbc29.com/story/22418490/louisa-do...
Pat

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Jun 3, 2013
Horray for Chilly!!! Beautiful dog!
Peace

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Jun 3, 2013
What a great story!
Larry

Scottsville, VA

#7 Jun 3, 2013
Peace wrote:
What a great story!
with no details! Yay!
Good one

Buckingham, VA

#8 Jun 4, 2013
This dog used to be at the Charlottesville SPCA. I remember Chilly - always a favorite of the staff. Apparently they move dogs around the local shelters from time to time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unsatisfactory living conditions at Fluvanna pr... 23 hr Will S 1
Vote For Trump (Feb '16) Tue totallydisgusted 5
Countercultural hypocracy BETRAYS their 60's roots (Aug '13) Tue totallydisgusted 6
Bus Drivers Not Respected Tue totallydisgusted 2
News New Law Requires Disclosure Statement for Lyme ... (Mar '13) Jun 17 jasmina1990 21
wyx 7799 Jun 8 Shameful Drivers 1
News Muslim leaders denounce billboard in Indianapolis Jun 7 samy 2

Charlottesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlottesville Mortgages