Campaign to Collect Shoes for Charlottesville's Homeless - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, S...

Jan 3, 2013 Read more: NBC29 Charlottesville
A campaign is underway to collect shoes for the homeless. Two area podiatrists have teamed up to collect "used but usable" shoes to distribute to those who need them. Read more
40 oz malt in bag

Aylett, VA

#1 Jan 3, 2013
It's because they just lay around in Obama bucks housing 24-7 & do not walk to keep feet & body in shape !
Bryan R Snyder DPM

Buckingham, VA

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Thanks for helping to spread the word Henry (and NBC 29).
Don't forget that the very best places to drop off those extra shoes are the Salvation Army and at your favorite podiatrist's office!
We cannot give thanks enough to the good local businesses and schools who have supported our program for so long.
-BRS
PokerBut

Bronx, NY

#3 Jan 4, 2013
40 oz malt in bag wrote:
It's because they just lay around in Obama bucks housing 24-7 & do not walk to keep feet & body in shape !
Is that what you do with your 40 oz malt? I'd say you are a Negative stone head also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City Council to vote on Lee-Jackson Day observance Thu Time Traveler 4
News NAACP Requests Data On Court Fines Thu sam 5
yall niggdddasd is fakkkddkkeee Apr 13 kek 1
News Journalism school to release review of Rolling ... Apr 8 stand4truth 5
Charlottesville Music Thread (Sep '14) Apr 7 Musikologist 2
News Springsteen Holds Free Concert to Rally Obama S... (Oct '12) Apr 7 swedenforever 128
News Police: No evidence of gang-rape at University ... Apr 7 xrollnstone reader 4
More from around the web

Charlottesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]