Harrisonburg Police Investigate Stabb...

Harrisonburg Police Investigate Stabbing - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

There are 12 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Nov 18, 2012, titled Harrisonburg Police Investigate Stabbing - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

On Saturday, November 17th 2012, at approximately 7:38 p.m., officers with the Harrisonburg Police Department responded to the area of the 200 Block of Neff Avenue for a report of a stabbing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Rusty

Edinburg, VA

#1 Nov 18, 2012
A stabbing on Neff Ave involving a group of Hispanic males...I cant imagine!
peoplearecrazy

Derwood, MD

#2 Nov 18, 2012
When I go into the Harrisonburg WALMART,it makes me sick to my stomach,when I see all the Mexicans in there,Spanish is all I hear in there.You can't tell me that they are all here legally.What can we do about this problem,folks?I'd love to know,since our powers that be,don't want to do anything about the problem!
Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Nov 18, 2012
peoplearecrazy wrote:
When I go into the Harrisonburg WALMART,it makes me sick to my stomach,when I see all the Mexicans in there,Spanish is all I hear in there.You can't tell me that they are all here legally.What can we do about this problem,folks?I'd love to know,since our powers that be,don't want to do anything about the problem!
If you by a turkey this thanksgiving, then you are contributing to the problem.
red nuckleberry

Fairfield, VA

#4 Nov 18, 2012
peoplearecrazy wrote:
What you can do is wait. Their kids are smarter and will do better in school than yours. Their kids will be your kids bosses. It is too late for you....
heh

Palmyra, VA

#5 Nov 18, 2012
peoplearecrazy wrote:
vote democrat?
Missy

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Nov 18, 2012
Can you spell D-R-U-G-S?
Racist much

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Nov 19, 2012
How do you people know the difference between legal and not? Have you been checking green cards or citizenship papers?
Furthermore, the word is HISPANIC, not Mexican. Not every spanish-speaking person in this country came from Mexico. Some came from Central America (for you undereducated Valley people, that is South of Mexico and North of South America) and some came from other countries such as the Dominican Republic, Haiti, Cuba, or maybe even Spain. Generalizing everyone as Mexican makes you sound hateful and ignorant.
I have hired these people to work for me in various compaines and find them to be honest, hard-working, and willing to come to work on time. For these jobs, they are willing to endure paranoid people standing in line behind them at the store thinking 'they surely must be speaking about me because they are not speaking English' when they are probably just speaking about what to cook for dinner or where they are going next. If you were in Japan with your family at a McDonalds, would you be talking about the menu in Japanese?
Please try not to judge every brown-skinned person by the actions of a few. Just like us white people, there are more good ones than bad ones, but the actions of the good ones we do not find newsworthy.
Dough Nate

Brookneal, VA

#8 Nov 19, 2012
We've had EneNEFF! Deport, bulldoze, and return to cow pasture. Why are we growing public housing units on good farmland?
Rusty

Edinburg, VA

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>If you by a turkey this thanksgiving, then you are contributing to the problem.
That's why I hunt mine.
Rusty

Edinburg, VA

#10 Nov 19, 2012
red nuckleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
What you can do is wait. Their kids are smarter and will do better in school than yours. Their kids will be your kids bosses. It is too late for you....
You have confused Hispanics with Asians and Indians.
Kelly

Dacula, GA

#11 Nov 20, 2012
You people are both ignorant and arrogant; a dangerous combination. Thank goodness your candidate lost the election.
Rusty

Edinburg, VA

#12 Nov 20, 2012
Kelly wrote:
You people are both ignorant and arrogant; a dangerous combination. Thank goodness your candidate lost the election.
50.8% is hardly a mandate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The First Family Nov 19 Mohamad dRACIST 18
UVA Students Nov 15 George Wallace 2
Trump vs Clinton 2016 (The Issues, candidate po... Nov '16 MAGA2016 1
Hey detective Randy Snead they better detective... (Feb '16) Oct '16 Joe d 15
Jane Dittmar for Congress 1999 DUI Conviction, ... Oct '16 Muh2ndAmendmentz 4
News Local NAACP chapter protests Bella's Restaurant Oct '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Police Investigate Reported Abduction, Assault ... (Feb '13) Oct '16 Missinglink 115

Charlottesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlottesville Mortgages