CvilleGordo

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Nov 14, 2013
li·bel

/ˈlīb&#6 01;l/

noun
noun: libel; plural noun: libels

1. Law

a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

synonyms: defamation, defamation of character, character assassination, calumny, misrepresentation, scandalmongering; More
The Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#3 Nov 15, 2013
"'Anonymous' Posters to Pay $13 Million for Defamatory Comments"

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/jury-awards-13...
sez you

Macomb, MI

#4 Nov 16, 2013
The victmis were later charged, and then vindicated. Meaning free speach is fine as long as no one suffers some economic loss, meaning we can say all we want as long as it doesn't do any real harm to someone. All politicians are lawyers and trained liars, but everyone knows that and they don't care. No ones harmed. It can become tricky, one employee tried to defame me once, I had to threaten my employer and her with a suite should I here another word about the allegation, all was quite after that. Anonomous allegatios? couldn't of been very anonomous if someone got caught.
The Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#5 Nov 17, 2013
sez you wrote:
The victmis were later charged, and then vindicated. Meaning free speach is fine as long as no one suffers some economic loss, meaning we can say all we want as long as it doesn't do any real harm to someone. All politicians are lawyers and trained liars, but everyone knows that and they don't care. No ones harmed. It can become tricky, one employee tried to defame me once, I had to threaten my employer and her with a suite should I here another word about the allegation, all was quite after that. Anonomous allegatios? couldn't of been very anonomous if someone got caught.
The interwebz is anything buy anonymous
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Nov 18, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>The interwebz is anything buy anonymous
True, thats why comments should be be phrased in protracted language allowing the reader to draw their conclusions.
The Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#8 Nov 25, 2013
sez you wrote:
<quoted text>True, thats why comments should be be phrased in protracted language allowing the reader to draw their conclusions.
One might say Fletcher askew dermatologist is a NAZI? Or one might say that Edward is a flaming homosexual? It's a favortite tool of FoxNews.
sez you

Macomb, MI

#9 Nov 29, 2013
Fox, ugh, news are brainwashing? dumb question.
Steve

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Dec 25, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>One might say Fletcher askew dermatologist is a NAZI? Or one might say that Edward is a flaming homosexual? It's a favortite tool of FoxNews.
One might say the dude got homo thoughts on his mind!
The Dude

Rapidan, VA

#11 Jan 5, 2014
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
One might say the dude got homo thoughts on his mind!
One might say that, but despite anyone's hopes and dreams, they'd be wrong by doing so. One might say that it's apparent that San Francisco has been rubbing off on Steve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Imploding': Lawsuits. Fundraising troubles. Tr... Sat Globalism is Crime 1
DUI Fluvanna Teacher is actually illegal alien ... Fri Stop the libs 8
Fluvanna teacher burning American flags in his ... Fri Stop the libs 4
News Fluvanna County Republicans Get out the Vote in... (Sep '12) Apr 19 Lester 52
News Charlottesville got trolled. Reporters didn't c... Apr 19 Hegelian Dialectic 1
News Charlottesville residents say racist messages l... Apr 19 Hegelian Dialectic 1
Fluvanna Schools Refuse Info Request on Abusive... (Mar '13) Apr 18 Disgusted 2

Charlottesville Jobs

Personal Finance

Charlottesville Mortgages