Stonewall Brigade Museum Opens - NBC2...

Stonewall Brigade Museum Opens - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

There are 5 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Nov 10, 2012, titled Stonewall Brigade Museum Opens - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Veterans from around the country are celebrating the opening of the new Stonewall Brigade Museum in Augusta County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Chuck

Ruckersville, VA

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Is there some reason you guys did not bother to provide the actual address of this museum?
Edwin

Bristow, VA

#3 Nov 11, 2012
I served with the 2-116th, and I'm looking forward to visiting it. Thanks for the story.
Lone Justice

Saraland, AL

#4 Nov 11, 2012
A big salute to all veterans.
Stonewall

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Nov 11, 2012
Chuck wrote:
Is there some reason you guys did not bother to provide the actual address of this museum?
The actual address is 566 Lee Highway (Route 11 North) in Verona. Open 10-5 M-S.
grover

Salem, VA

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Is this museum open theday after Thanksgiving? Unable to locate phone number.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlottesville Music Thread (Sep '14) Sun Musikologist 6
Rob Lowe Sex Offender! (Aug '10) May 27 ananamis 15
News Charlottesville Housing Authority Criticized Ov... (Apr '13) May 12 Jeff 71
Hey detective Randy Snead they better detective... Apr '16 Sir Master 5
Dog abusers Apr '16 Val Entyne 1
News Police Standoff at Lake Monticello Ends, Suspec... (Feb '13) Apr '16 Kimmy Head 79
Voting for Donald Trump is like voting for Rand... Apr '16 DDee 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlottesville Mortgages