UVA ROTC Veterans Vigil Postponed - N...

UVA ROTC Veterans Vigil Postponed - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

There are 3 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Nov 12, 2012, titled UVA ROTC Veterans Vigil Postponed - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Monday night's rainy weather is postponing and shortening a vigil to honor veterans at the University of Virginia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Thank You NOT

New Hope, VA

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Yeah, Tell you what. Just stay in your warm comfy bed tomorrow morning. We don't want your fake attempt at an honor service. You might want to give back that scholarship because you will not make any type of leader I would follow.
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Good luck thinking they will cancel a day at boot camp cause its raining.
pave it

Morrow, GA

#3 Nov 12, 2012
It seem you all need to learn about Honor. Rain, snow sleet and sun never stop a real service member. I am ashamed to see this report to postpone it. Today is Veterans Day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey detective Randy Snead they better detective... Apr 29 Sir Master 5
Dog abusers Apr 25 Val Entyne 1
News Police Standoff at Lake Monticello Ends, Suspec... (Feb '13) Apr 23 Kimmy Head 79
Voting for Donald Trump is like voting for Rand... Apr 22 DDee 3
Tiny House Parking wanted Apr 18 genevat 1
News Charlottesville Housing Authority Criticized Ov... (Apr '13) Apr 18 fuandyourthoughts 69
Vote For Trump Apr 12 Don Barros Serrano 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlottesville Mortgages