19-Year-Old Arrested on Rape, Other C...

19-Year-Old Arrested on Rape, Other Charges

There are 21 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jan 28, 2013, titled 19-Year-Old Arrested on Rape, Other Charges. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Kevin Vasquez, 19, is charged with 2 counts of rape, one count of object sexual penetration and receiving stolen goods.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shechef

Buckingham, VA

#1 Jan 30, 2013
What's wrong with his eyelids??
The Bear

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Shechef wrote:
What's wrong with his eyelids??
They're from out-of-state.
Armed

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Jan 30, 2013
This is why we need guns.
Panda

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Armed wrote:
This is why we need guns.
No, that's why we need tighter immigration policies.
Rex

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Panda wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's why we need tighter immigration policies.
Specifically, what sort of immigration policy could possibly have stopped this from happening? Seriously, I'd like to know, because maybe we can also use it get inbred racist hicks like yourself out of this country, too.
Panda

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
Specifically, what sort of immigration policy could possibly have stopped this from happening? Seriously, I'd like to know, because maybe we can also use it get inbred racist hicks like yourself out of this country, too.
Rex, from FARMVILLE calling me a racist hick? LMFAO !!!!
Rush Maddow

Hardy, VA

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Panda wrote:
<quoted text>
Rex, from FARMVILLE calling me a racist hick? LMFAO !!!!
Sorry Panda, but you're the one who is on trial now. For raping common sense. The penalty is castration.

Since: May 10

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think he's racist, then so is Obama, because he said exactly the same thing when he introduced immigration reform in his speech: tighter borders with easier visa and citizenship regulations.

And by the way, racism is the belief one race is genetically superior to another. He never said the guy raped because he was a certain race, he just made a political statement about this countries laws.
CVILLE RIGHTS

Falls Church, VA

#10 Jan 30, 2013
What this accused rapist needs is a UVA ID. UVA rapists are a special class immune from arrest or prosecution. Cville Police and Commonwealth Attorney's office never (repeat NEVER) arrest nor prosecute UVA students accused of rape or any form of sexual assault. Apparently they are impossible cases to prosecute even though other jurisdictions prosecute student cases. NOT UVA.

They have no problem prosecuting cases of rape in Cville when the perp is not a UVA student (ie local boys). Quite a few cases, but never a UVA student who rapes female UVA students.
Kelly S

Waynesboro, VA

#12 Jan 31, 2013
I didn't see anything in the article that mentions his citizenship status. Yes, this guy is a P.O.S. but he could be an American citizen for all we know.
trouble

Fork Union, VA

#13 Jan 31, 2013
Kelly S wrote:
I didn't see anything in the article that mentions his citizenship status. Yes, this guy is a P.O.S. but he could be an American citizen for all we know.
10 to 1 illegal or illegal ancor baby. doesnt matter rape is high percent in that culture
Intelligence

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Jan 31, 2013
Sadly the culture he comes from if he is illegal does look upon women as more of an object of value then a person with idividual rights. They do not see rape as that serious of a crime which makes me sick!
Beebee

Orange, VA

#16 Jan 31, 2013
Could it possibly be a gang initiation? Maybe after the fact she came to her senses and reported it? As others have commented, their culture has no regard for females and rape is no big deal. But if they want to live in the USA they need an attitude adjustment. I agree, bet he's illegal
Nosoypendejacomo ustedes

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Some people that comented below are straight up idiots! How do imagration laws have enything to do with rape? You guys have no clue if this guy is legal or not. An no it is not a cultural thing! Enyways im danm sure that there are alot of black and white people that do that same thing and maybe evan worse!
City mom

Charlottesville, VA

#19 Jan 31, 2013
trouble wrote:
<quoted text>
10 to 1 illegal or illegal ancor baby. doesnt matter rape is high percent in that culture
What culture is that exactly?
You must be a genius, to be able to determine his culture and legal status all from a picture and last name. I am sure you are a detective with those impressive skills.
Rosa

United States

#20 Jan 31, 2013
Just because this man did this does not mean all hispanics are like this. So please stop thinking Hispanics don't see rape as a big thing, because they obviously do. What's wrong with you people blaming ALL hispanics just because of what this man did? Shame!
myself

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Jan 31, 2013
wow... all of you are so pathetic, what makes you think he is illegal? the color of his skin, his name or what?? What is wrong with you people? where does the innocent until proven guilty human right at??? God please have mercey of all this sick minded people that just judge by what they see and read, without knowing that You, God are the only one that can judge us.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#26 Mar 12, 2013
Geeez, some really out there posts here.
Dude

Bumpass, VA

#27 Mar 12, 2013
Ana wrote:
Kevin Would Never Do This,Its Not Called Rape. She Liked It
If Kevin did this, he should have known the law. He is 19, which means that the "victim" or other participant could have been 17 years 364 days, and still could not consent to sex.
carnatta williams

Green Bay, WI

#28 Apr 2, 2013
kevin u will be ok
love u buddy
love natta <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tutors in Fishersville Va Jun 1 Ashbell 1
News Teen guilty of video charge (Sep '06) May '15 Kim P 2
Shenandoah Acres???? (Jun '06) May '15 BipolarBear 281
Regal Theatre Against Military May '15 Regal Against Mil... 1
News Goochland Animal Rescuer Charged with Animal Cr... (Apr '13) May '15 The Sock 5
john know Apr '15 mama bear 1
yall niggdddasd is fakkkddkkeee Apr '15 Rick James 2
More from around the web

Charlottesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Charlottesville Mortgages