Women Shouldn't Have the Right to Vot...

Women Shouldn't Have the Right to Vote, Says - Alt-Right' Leader Richard Spencer

There are 60 comments on the Yahoo! story from Oct 15, 2017, titled Women Shouldn't Have the Right to Vote, Says - Alt-Right' Leader Richard Spencer. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

White Nationalist Richard Spencer's tiki torch rallies in Charlottesville, Virginia, and his distant dream of forming a white ethnostate steal headlines, but his views about women-that their role in politics be shrunk down to a barely visible place that would be unrecognizable to almost anyone in modern America-is seldom highlighted. I spoke to Spencer this week , and in the context of a discussion about two documents that he admires, the American Naturalization Acts of 1790 and 1795, laws that once set out rules for the United States in limiting naturalization to only free white persons of good moral standing, I pointed out that the U.S. was a fundamentally different country at the turn of the 19th century.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mitt s Airtight Dog Crate

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Oct 15, 2017
As a gay man I look at that photo and have to think, "Closeted co cksmoker with a Jewish mother and well over 15% African DNA."

But he looks good in khakkkis and a polo shirt in the right light - that of a tiki torch at dusk.
DonaldMcDumpfHei lHeather

Boones Mill, VA

#2 Oct 15, 2017
Mitt s Airtight Dog Crate wrote:
As a gay man I look at that photo and have to think, "Closeted co cksmoker with a Jewish mother and well over 15% African DNA."

But he looks good in khakkkis and a polo shirt in the right light - that of a tiki torch at dusk.
hi mitt!!!!!!!hay U shuold not call yur self gay in fronts of peeple cuz them Natzi pot stirrers werk for mr trump an mr trump werks for the boss Judes in ower congres peeples an in Isereal!!!mr TRumps big job is ta stir mericas race pot so Judes thet is the boss here anyhowe can make a new law gainst ower Constituation an make it not count any more!!!!!!!!!!tRump is spossed ta be a stupid wite merican ta stir up stuff an get black an wite mad at eech other soze we don't notis thet new world them smart Judes is orderin us!!!!!!!!Spencer is A gay pot stirrer for Isereal bossmen!!!!!!!!
Mitt s Airtight Dog Crate

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Oct 15, 2017
Yes, but you're not witty.
DonaldMcDumpfHei lHeather

Boones Mill, VA

#4 Oct 15, 2017
Mitt s Airtight Dog Crate wrote:
Yes, but you're not witty.
oh thank U for anserin so fast!!!!!!!no i am not Witty..........hoo is that anyhow? i am donalddrumpfhowdyhether!!!!!!
Ms Sassy

Paris, TN

#7 Oct 16, 2017
The Majority of Americans are in NO MOOD to tolerate Punk-Ass MORONS! We've got One in the Oval Office, and that's ONE too many, already!
Camden Kook

United States

#8 Oct 16, 2017
Ms Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the SAME THING, with one addition...he, also, has that, "deer in the headlghts" -look, in his eyes...like his brain is missing, and he has NO IDEA where to look for it!
Come to think about it...ALL of those Alt-Right Dumbass Nazis had that SAME look, even those in pictures back when Hitler was their INSANE LEADER, instead of Today's HITLER-Wannabe Imitator, CRAZY, DEMENTED, PSYCHOPATHIC-TRUMP...Little Donnie, Jr.'s Daddy.

I wonder how long i will be before the Patriotic Americans will declare War on these 'Lil IGNORANT Punks...and they'll start disappearing, never to be seen, or heard from, again...EVER?
Your threats have been reported again. It's just a matter of time until you get a call from law enforcement.
The Wheeze of Trump

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Oct 16, 2017
Ms Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the
You and your posts are deranged, and tedious. And you didn't think "the same thing." Whatever you were thinking was much more distorted, as your syntax shows.
Interested

Addison, TX

#10 Oct 16, 2017
Is he proposing that American women adhere to Sharia Law and be denied their rights ?
DonaldMcDumpfHei lHeather

Boones Mill, VA

#11 Oct 16, 2017
Ms Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the SAME THING, with one addition...he, also, has that, "deer in the headlghts" -look, in his eyes...like his brain is missing, and he has NO IDEA where to look for it!
Come to think about it...ALL of those Alt-Right Dumbass Nazis had that SAME look, even those in pictures back when Hitler was their INSANE LEADER, instead of Today's HITLER-Wannabe Imitator, CRAZY, DEMENTED, PSYCHOPATHIC-TRUMP...Little Donnie, Jr.'s Daddy.

I wonder how long i will be before the Patriotic Americans will declare War on these 'Lil IGNORANT Punks...and they'll start disappearing, never to be seen, or heard from, again...EVER?
hi miss sassy frassy!!!!!!!!!.hay i like Ur name!!!!!.....anyhow listen...thet Spencer man is a wurkin for rich Judes to preten ta be a Natzi!!!!!!!!!!jest like thet Mr orange tRump is a pretenin ta be a dum wite man 2!!!!!!!it is for rich Judish congres peeples soze thay can have them 2 stirr up the race pot an then makes merica fall down an then judes can order thet new werld thay gots for us!!!!!!butt it wernt gonna be a good werld for merica only rich judish isereals......Y dont ower army peeples help us??????Y thay lettin Isereal defeat us with pot stirrin wars???????

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 Oct 16, 2017
How did this Spencer imbecile avoid the trash collector?

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#13 Oct 16, 2017
and he is right, women are inferior to men, its in the bible a couple times. Woman are child nurturers and nest builders, men are risk takers and hunter gatherers....women should be cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids, and taking bubble baths for their man.
DonaldMcDumpfHei lHeather

Boones Mill, VA

#14 Oct 16, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
How did this Spencer imbecile avoid the trash collector?
duh...cuz he is a pretenin actor man 4 rich Judish tV bossmens.......thets howe!!!!ta figures it owt.....all U gots ta do is no any 2 bit litle hater like him gets soooooooooo much tV an paper time!!!!......same 4 tRump........stupid talk everiday!!!!.....pot stirrin 4 rich JUdes!!!! ware is the u.s. army men ta stop this in side job on mericas peeples?????!!!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15 Oct 16, 2017
DonaldMcDumpfHeilHeather wrote:
<quoted text>duh...cuz he is a pretenin actor man 4 rich Judish tV bossmens.......thets howe!!!!ta figures it owt.....all U gots ta do is no any 2 bit litle hater like him gets soooooooooo much tV an paper time!!!!......same 4 tRump........stupid talk everiday!!!!.....pot stirrin 4 rich JUdes!!!! ware is the u.s. army men ta stop this in side job on mericas peeples?????!!!
I'll wait for the sub-titled version.

Since: Oct 08

Roswell, GA

#16 Oct 16, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I'll wait for the sub-titled version.
what, you don't speak hillbilly bonics? I unnerstood ever word he said, nomesayin?
DonaldMcDumpfHei lHeather

Boones Mill, VA

#17 Oct 16, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I'll wait for the sub-titled version.
hay........watts thet meen?......do U nowe i caint spel so good butt i do no how ta think on portent stuff!!!!!!!!an i got speariense with the reel folks thet been hert an kilt in thet rich Jude fake war on tearror!!!!thay got some mans name thet is Mossad thet did thet 911 2 us a long with thet Mr Rothe Childs!!!!!!!i did heer thet Isereal doz seecret killins on thay naybors the Palestanshins!!!!an i seen it 2 in a tareble videeo of it..........boyz an mens tied up ta 2 truks an pult apart wile laffin Isereal mens shooted arrows at em 2!!!!!!!!mr tRumps werks for um an soz doese thet R. Spencer man!!!!!!!!!!
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#18 Oct 16, 2017
Richard Spencer has the 'right' to be crucified upon a giant swastika. It would seem to be a fitting end for him.
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#19 Oct 16, 2017
inbred Genius wrote:
and he is right, women are inferior to men, its in the bible a couple times. Woman are child nurturers and nest builders, men are risk takers and hunter gatherers....women should be cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids, and taking bubble baths for their man.
The Bible is full of vicious garbage. It condones slavery, child murder, torture, murder of women designated as 'witches,' condemns gay people, demands various absurd dietary rules, and promotes a Jew-centric version of history unsupported by archaeology and fact.

No one in their right mind believes anything the Bible says. But then, I consider the source...
DonaldMcDumpfHei lHeather

Boones Mill, VA

#20 Oct 16, 2017
mr gleeble wrote:
<quoted text>

The Bible is full of vicious garbage. It condones slavery, child murder, torture, murder of women designated as 'witches,' condemns gay people, demands various absurd dietary rules, and promotes a Jew-centric version of history unsupported by archaeology and fact.

No one in their right mind believes anything the Bible says. But then, I consider the source...
yep.....watt U sed is the old testment of Judish meaness..........Jesus came an corrected thay meaness an showd thays sins to em......thets Y the Judes kilt him......he was of GOD an truth......same stuf to day.........pot stirrurs!!.......good peeples dont hav ta feer......cuz the end times is now....... an its the end of EviL comin....NOT end of pure hart peeples!!! my granma use ta reed evernite ta me an my brothers an she all ways askd us watt we thawt bout meek wood inhert the erth..........in never noed watt ta say cuz i was a kid..........butt now i nowe!!!

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#21 Oct 17, 2017
inbred Genius wrote:
and he is right, women are inferior to men, its in the bible a couple times. Woman are child nurturers and nest builders, men are risk takers and hunter gatherers....women should be cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids, and taking bubble baths for their man.
Maybe if you took a bath yourself instead of having your wife take a bath for you,,, just maybe,,,, you would not smell so bad.

Since: Oct 08

Roswell, GA

#22 Oct 17, 2017
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if you took a bath yourself instead of having your wife take a bath for you,,, just maybe,,,, you would not smell so bad.
if you were out in the fields and woods, hunting and gathering all day, you would smell too....or the golf course.....my hunting and gathering days are over forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 guilty of traffic violations during rally-rel... 1 hr Great White Terror 1
News Florida State University to relocate statue of ... Thu Protection Racket 1
News How Trump's Putin Summit Do-Over Mirrors His Ch... Wed Great White Terror 1
News Charlottesville decides Justice, Emancipation a... Tue Great White Terror 1
News Charlottesville decides Justice, Emancipation a... Jul 17 Great White Terror 1
News Authorities say they're preparing for worst-cas... Jul 16 Great White Terror 1
News Charlottesville braces for worst weeks ahead of... Jul 15 Great White Terror 2

Charlottesville Jobs

Personal Finance

Charlottesville Mortgages