Trojan construction company
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Haslet, TX

#22 Jul 16, 2012
Nope I just know his name is James. I don't think he's from Charlotte. Why do guys cheat they should just leave the person there with if they wanna mess around!
kat

United States

#23 Jul 16, 2012
Do u know who he hangs out with or what town this James is from
Truth

Fort Worth, TX

#24 Jul 20, 2012
James is from Pleasanton. He has wife and kids.

Think his last name starts with a "S" I'm not sure his last name. He use live in jourdanton for a while but now he lives in Pleasanton he drives a little car.
wondering

San Antonio, TX

#25 Jul 23, 2012
I heard their was a layoff? Is that true??
to curious and curious to

Moore, TX

#26 Jul 24, 2012
go to Trojan construction and ask for James, don't be curious remember curiosity killed the cat.. If their not sleeping with your woman or your man why be curious .. JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE,, WHY SO MUCH HATE,,
YeaBuddy

United States

#27 Jul 24, 2012
Do y'all know who the 2 girls are that work at the Valero?? I think there twins??
Really

United States

#28 Jul 25, 2012
Everyone on dis site lowlifes suk it bitches lmfao ull wnt ever makeda money were making
Bahaaaa

United States

#29 Jul 30, 2012
Andy yeah a cheater I heard for him wanting to be with chicks he anit shit under da sheets lmao she faked it all and you proud. Bahaha
lol

San Antonio, TX

#30 Jul 31, 2012
That shot's funny,how do ya know he cheated
yeah

San Antonio, TX

#31 Jul 31, 2012
What Andy are ya talking about?
Randy

San Antonio, TX

#32 Aug 5, 2012
Randy will pay; literally - for all the wrong he has done and will soon be living with his mommy in pleasanton in her two bedroom trailor with her boyfriend.
That's because karma is a bitch!
Outsider

San Antonio, TX

#33 Aug 8, 2012
Bahaaaa wrote:
Andy yeah a cheater I heard for him wanting to be with chicks he anit shit under da sheets lmao she faked it all and you proud. Bahaha
when you say she faked it which of his women would this be?
Wondering

San Antonio, TX

#34 Sep 10, 2012
Has any of the cheated men been busted yet,lol
Randy

Haslet, TX

#35 Sep 13, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Has any of the cheated men been busted yet,lol
Yes,... Randy...

Since: Jan 12

Haslet, TX

#36 Sep 22, 2012
This is funny but Jackie is gorgeous with those puffy lips of hers. I'd buy her a house to.
Elvira Balderas

United States

#37 Sep 22, 2012
Asstole wrote:
This is funny but Jackie is gorgeous with those puffy lips of hers. I'd buy her a house to.
She is pretty and I wish them the BEST! Everyone deserves to be happy.
Elvira Balderas

Donna, TX

#38 Sep 22, 2012
hater proof foo wrote:
dam foo when did u get randys dik out ur mouth aint nobody wana work thier wit randys non paying ass and bunch a drug disease theiving infested place foo please oh and quit quoting s.p.m words idiot
It's unfortunate that you hold such strong negative opinions in regards to Trojan Construction and its employees. I'm certain that your convictions hold some personal validity; nonetheless, I respectfully request that you direct them in a more realistic manner. Please contact the company directly and seek a peaceful resolution to address the concerns that invoke you. Trojan employs many hard working, and honest people. Please do not take my response as inciteful. Your concerns should be addressed, I'm just respectfully requesting that you do them in a more effective and peaceful manner. I apologize if I further cause you grief with my response but I felt compelled to respond to you in hopes of bringing you some peace.
driver

United States

#39 Jan 28, 2014
does anyone know what happen to the trojan vac trucking company topix?
old Trojan war horse

Kyle, TX

#40 Apr 9, 2014
I heard, I heard, I heard.....
I heard that leprechauns shit gold at the end of every rainbow, the Easter Bunny delivers colored eggs, Santa Claus flies all the way around the world in 24 hours, delivering presents to all the Christian boys and girls in a sleigh pulled by flying reindeer.........

In other words, what you all are saying is, "I heard someone say stupid shit, and I believed them."

Well goody for you. I guess that makes 2 stupid shits. You don't know that the people who work there are doing drugs and cheating on their spouses unless you're doing drugs with them and cheating with them, and if you are, you're equally to blame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Assault domestic violence strangle: Zeon Castil... 9 hr Daniel Tralosky 13
dq poor service 11 hr Mike Franklin 1
Laura Benavides (Jan '15) 15 hr Robert 18
Z beats me because Iím not Irene :( 17 hr Rhonda Brown 1
Bounty hunters got you Z 17 hr Susan Lindsay 1
Z is going to rip off a Mercedes Beep Beep Beep Mon Rhonda Brown 1
Stupid people Mon zjcastillo 2

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance