Jhonny lemon & Hector B

Jhonny lemon & Hector B

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Poncho

Euless, TX

#1 Aug 31, 2012
Heard these two were caught going down on each other at the old peanut factory by the feed pen where hector works. That's pretty sad becuz theres a daycare not too far from there. Whiteness say Mr Hector buryio and Mr Johnny lemon were caught by a patrolling officer in the area, neighbors were awakend from there homes by flashing lights only to see both of the men stumbling out of a black f150 with there pants down and open containers. The police report stated that marijuana along with hurricane cans of beer and an open jar of penetrating oil were found in the truck.
Poncho

Euless, TX

#2 Aug 31, 2012
It was hard to tell who the victim was at this crime seen. After a thorough search of the the black f150 with several childish longhorn stickers and an Oakley sticker, police were able to uncover a series of odd items. There was reports of an open jar of nutella penut butter with an end emotion of a penis inside of it, when asked what was going on with the cruchy penut butter,Mr Hector burriego replied " whats the problem dude can't a guy make a penut butter sandwich in a truck?" "this is America damit". There was never any bread or jelly found nor was there any jelly found, only the penatrading jelly was found along with a bottle of strawberry flavored "WET". It was clear hector had eaten some of the penut butter but there was no spoon, it was later discoverd that Mr lemon had penut butter spread all about on his shaft. Stunned after the discovery officers puked and asked the two men to go home. Good bless our boys in blue.
Poncho

Euless, TX

#3 Aug 31, 2012
The two refused to leave and were unable to gathere themselves appropriately. They stumbled around smearing penetrating oil and peanut butter all over the squad car and on mr lemons truck. Hector was arrested along with his partner in butt sex crime. Hector was later checked into the local hospital to have the sperm he had leaking out of his rectum from Mr lemon. The two are now out and about and hopefully they have learned a lesson.
I heard

Euless, TX

#4 Aug 31, 2012
I heard he actor is having trouble working at the feed pen after Johnny took caca out of his ass.
I heard

Euless, TX

#5 Aug 31, 2012
I heard HECTOR is having trouble working at the feed pen every sence Johnny took caca out of his culo.
lmao

San Antonio, TX

#6 Aug 31, 2012
Ugh lol it was probably peanut butter and he thought it was poooo poooo
babby doll

United States

#8 Sep 18, 2012
What sikk dudes!!!
random guy

United States

#9 Sep 28, 2012
Those two guys need, to get a room!!
steaven herrnadez

United States

#10 Sep 28, 2012
I've been thier with aHector Borrayo he screams alot
FABIEN

United States

#11 Sep 13, 2013
steaven herrnadez wrote:
I've been thier with aHecr Borrayo he screams alot
i want "some"
FABIEN

El Monte, CA

#12 Sep 22, 2013
Eeeereew
rondavoo

El Monte, CA

#13 Oct 25, 2013
FABIEN wrote:
Eeeereew
so je gay now???
Casandra Gonzalez

Euless, TX

#14 Oct 25, 2013
Call me i wanna be the meat in that sandwich...8+3+0+4+8+0+9+5+8+7 ....can someone come by and pick me up i will $uck you till you come
yup

United States

#15 Jan 2, 2014
Casandra Gonzalez wrote:
Call me i wanna be the meat in that sandwich...8+3+0+4+8+0+9+5+8+7 ....can someone come by and pick me up i will $uck you till you come
gross

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot guys in Charlotte (Jul '10) 1 hr hotty 79
Chrissy B 4 hr Taking bets 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr Good farts 769
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Education farts 947
John f. (Jul '14) Jul 31 READ 11
Cody Evans Jul 27 Someone 1
Hector V Jul 18 Wondering 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages