Houston, TX

#1 May 1, 2013
WTF??!! Seriously?? I went to 540A last week to measure for the new carpet and that place looks like shit! It wasn't cleaned yet, the walls and doors needed painting, and the real estate company that owns that shithole of a duplex wanted the carpet ASAP so they could rent it out already. I feel so bad for the people that rent houses from Lone Star Remaxx. I've seen several of the houses they rent out and they've all been gross.

Houston, TX

#3 May 1, 2013
I didn't say I was gonna rent the house, I was only there to measure for the new carpet. I own my own property but still, at least allow people to live in a clean house.
Not

Houston, TX

#5 May 1, 2013
Supply and Demand wrote:
Its called economics and business which fall under supply and demand. Heres ur senerio its 2 a.m. All stores are closed except the convienence store. And you need that product u will be all piss but guess what the baby needs milk. So maybe you can find a place in pleasanton or maybe further out. It horrible but its capitalism. Sux to be you.
I wouldn't call it supply and demand, there isn't a shortage of "supply". There are plenty of places for rent and to buy in this town, none are worth the asking price though. I think the term "price gouging" would be more sufficient.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Liberal forever 18,781
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 18 min Liberal forever 385
JoJo Alvarado 1 hr star 2
murderers 1 hr hmm 5
Andrew repka? (Jan '14) 1 hr hmm 12
Poteet land of the crack heads or just land of ... 1 hr Wow 4
bobbie joe pacheco 2 hr smh 18
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Charlotte Jobs

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charlotte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charlotte