becky

United States

#1 Oct 9, 2010
wats up with thhis little girl she starts shit on this pathetic website then she says its not her for example the halloween party she dont even have a house and als that remark about about costumes that she was gonna be a baby and cody and old man c mon ana you just looking for some bad attention and believe me ur will get it here and that stuff about ur dad u probably lied because he didnt let u play with cody and that was a good way to get at him and as for cody what u doing with a skinny ugly little girl who does not have any boobs at all u need a real women who will make ur eyes roll back and enjoy one good orgasism mmmm baby i can just feel you already......Not ha ha ha but seriously find a real women
cody

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2010
yall need to stp tlking shyt bout me and ana and i luv her she makes me happy and cares bout me and luvs me to and i care bout her to and i make her happy to and she hasnt bewn tlking about a halloween party or anything so jst leavw us alone
ana

United States

#3 Oct 9, 2010
who is becky my cousin would luv to know first of all idk y your talking bout my boobs are u a lez or wat cuz im nt. and im nt having no halloween party whoever sed that is probably having one and their crapy trailer and her name is blanca she is always talkin shyt bout me she is just jealous cuz cody fukd me and nt her hha
Crazy

United States

#4 Oct 9, 2010
Yah this is crazy.
Omg

Pflugerville, TX

#5 Oct 13, 2010
Ana ana ana... Ur just one pathetic little girl that has no sence of having a life... N didn't Becky put her name so y u ask who she is. N what is ur cuzin going to du bout it.. Thought u didn't have family.. Oh u forgot u put it up in topix. Go back n check it out in ur dad topix. How does it feel to be talked about? Don't like it right? So how do u think ur own family felt when u started shit bout them. I've notice that ever since they posted ur name n brought d real u out there haven't been ANYONE talking smack bout ur fam oh sorry forgot u don't have any. Com on ana just leave this website alone. It's to post other IMPORTANT stuff. N y don't u tell Blaca to her face instead of naming her in here. N don't bite urself cus u were d B!TCH that started sh!t..
Omg

Pflugerville, TX

#6 Oct 13, 2010
N Cody please! U know u cheated on ana several times.. Luv her lol.. Get her a place of ur own instead of been in other peps house. Dam u work n can't get a place! Instead of trying to be all kool in ur Casper car go n find an apartment to live in.. Or y don't u take ur b!tch a$$ girl 2 ur parents house? Oh I forgot she has a big dirt mouth that maybe not even ur fam wants her around..
funny

Moore, TX

#7 Oct 13, 2010
well i am glad to say everyone knows the truth now remember ana wat comes around goes around and its catching up to you already so little girl grow up already and stay off this web site already....
ana

United States

#8 Oct 13, 2010
why wnt u stp ur the one thats talking shyt and yes i do have family dumbass ppl and wats beckys lst name and the reason why we dnt hve a place is because my mom wants me to finish skewl unlike other ppl fyi im nt a b***h. if yal didnt want me to talk shyt yal wouldnt pt my name on here. wat a retard hha
Omg

Pflugerville, TX

#9 Oct 13, 2010
Talking bout been a retard, look at urself first.. N there's ALOT of girls that live apart from their fam n they finish school. Don't use that dum excuse. N weren't u d one that said u didn't have fam.. Look it up in roque Flores topix. N Becky is her first name RETARD! u ask for her LAST NAME ignorant little girl. N I think u r a b!tch cus u talk bout all this people n u don't know which rock to choose to hide beneath it.. N u keep replying to this discussion n more sh!t will be talked bout u. Keep it up n ur d one that looks like an idiot..
Ryan Acosta

AOL

#10 Oct 30, 2010
there happy together just leave them alone.
To jajajaja

Donna, TX

#12 May 17, 2012
Just for fun
young gun

Dallas, TX

#13 May 22, 2012
cody wrote:
yall need to stp tlking shyt bout me and ana and i luv her she makes me happy and cares bout me and luvs me to and i care bout her to and i make her happy to and she hasnt bewn tlking about a halloween party or anything so jst leavw us alone
Ur girl gives great head... Oh yeah!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Likes men 8 min Mike 2
Farrah miller 11 min Mike 5
Go see if Sylvia is in Pampa Texas 1 hr ExProvide 4
Sonia Villareal 2 hr Smdh 5
Isabel martinez 8 hr craziboi 17
dl bi looking for meat 10 hr Tman10 11
Julian I'm on my way to Lubbock 11 hr Daniel Tralosky 1

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance