:)

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Is it true?
beth

Lockhart, TX

#2 Jan 23, 2013
[QUOTE who=":)"]Is it true?[/QUOTE]

Yes. They are just closing on the Property By triple C steak house.
just saying

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Y don't they shut down super s and put it there cuz everyone knows that's as soon as wall mart opens they will get shut down anyway cuz super s sux lol
beth

Bandera, TX

#4 Jan 23, 2013
just saying wrote:
Y don't they shut down super s and put it there cuz everyone knows that's as soon as wall mart opens they will get shut down anyway cuz super s sux lol
Won't happen, the property is already sold and planned out to build a Walmart there. You will start reading more about it in the paper in the coming weeks.
beth

Bandera, TX

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Also on the works is a carmax, Home Depot, chillies and a Taco Bell but that's still in the far future.
Wondering

United States

#6 Jan 23, 2013
taco bell- thats all we need is another phone company@ one thatis owned by mexicans
Liz

United States

#7 Jan 23, 2013
WalMart Sucks!
uh

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Liz wrote:
WalMart Sucks!
What? It's alot better than overpriced alco! And no more having to go from store to store just to find a certain thing. Walmart shoulda just bought out alcos location lol just sayin..
:)

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jan 24, 2013
beth wrote:
Also on the works is a carmax, Home Depot, chillies and a Taco Bell but that's still in the far future.
curious .... Chili's restaurant? That Is awesome!! More jobs!!
kay

San Antonio, TX

#10 Feb 7, 2013
who knows
ceo

San Antonio, TX

#11 Feb 7, 2013
walmart needs a population of at least 20000 people within 10 or so miles I believe. in order to select a store location. so what's the population here I'm not sure.
hmm

San Antonio, TX

#12 Feb 8, 2013
ceo wrote:
walmart needs a population of at least 20000 people within 10 or so miles I believe. in order to select a store location. so what's the population here I'm not sure.
Were good. We have plenty of surrounding towns, people will come this way. Pearsall has one and they don't have that many ppl around there. Either way, we are finally getting a walmart :).
susie

Houston, TX

#13 Feb 9, 2013
so when is suppose to happen i just can"t wait
Sorry

San Antonio, TX

#14 Feb 9, 2013
Wal-Mart only goes to county seats, which is usually the biggest town in the county. If this was true we would have heard about it in the press somewhere, Devine or San Antonio papers but nothing so don't get your hopes up this town is dead!!!!
Varg Vikernes

United States

#15 Feb 9, 2013
No Walnart will ever build a store in a town that lost 49-0 in bidistrict
Chad

United States

#16 Feb 10, 2013
@ Varg Vikernes: yes I'm sure Wal Mart is going to determine where they are building based off of high school football! Stupid idiot!
Chad

United States

#17 Feb 10, 2013
@ Sorry: not true Wal Mart built in Pleasanton City limits and Jourdanton is the county seat of Atascosa County. You should know your facts or study what your talking about before you talk. It saves you from looking like an idiot i.e Varg Vikernes.
stand

San Antonio, TX

#18 Feb 10, 2013
i stand by the has to be 20000 in population within 10 miles or more do the research. as a matter of fact they also like to place stores within a few miles of an heb to compete.
beth

Bandera, TX

#19 Feb 10, 2013
Things like this take time. The ball is now rolling and if the town wants it then its time for you all to go to the town meetings. The land has been picked and now they need to close on the land.
Desi

Lytle, TX

#20 Feb 10, 2013
stand wrote:
i stand by the has to be 20000 in population within 10 miles or more do the research. as a matter of fact they also like to place stores within a few miles of an heb to compete.
Then its perfect HEB is in Lytle just a few miles down so many small towns have had Wal-Marts and they werent 20000 in population.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who r the s!ut$ in somerset?? (Jan '14) 4 hr Insider 9
this site (May '09) 5 hr David H 08 12
druggies 10 hr Each out with her 10
Who is Bobby Lansa? 10 hr Wanda 2
Harrasing helica 11 hr Wanda 5
busted 19 hr Jerry bosquez 18
brittney pacheco Fri In the know 8

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance