First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just asking

United States

#1 Aug 23, 2013
I'm young female never been to local bars how are they and what to wear? Just looking to relax and unwind
skooter

Euless, TX

#2 Aug 23, 2013
Best place would be kadobes. I personally don't care for any of the other bars. I'm 28 years old
Just asking

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2013
That's what I've heard my friend I go with Wont go local
skooter

Poteet, TX

#4 Aug 23, 2013
Yeah it's the best place around here. How old are you?
dmc

San Antonio, TX

#6 Aug 24, 2013
Yeah Kadobe's is the best around here now. Texas South is alright when the Tomans play but they play the same ole music all the time. Kadobe's has had a lot of different acts already. I heard of a new bar opening soon. Not sure when
Hmmmm

Pleasanton, TX

#7 Aug 25, 2013
Kadobes speaking from a female and you get good service there.
voiceofexp

Euless, TX

#8 Aug 25, 2013
Ya I'd stay away frm tx south stinky old place SAME no life people. Lame.
who

San Antonio, TX

#9 Aug 26, 2013
yes, kadobes is alright. but "voiceofexp" how can you say same no life people? this whole town has different people. tx south is just fine. at least they have security. i always alternate between kadobes and txsouth. DO NOT go to bar k or daltons.
Just asking

United States

#10 Aug 26, 2013
But are any of them ok to go to alone I dnt have friends here
star

Pleasanton, TX

#11 Aug 27, 2013
Kadobes is ok to go alone everyone is friendly so u will meet new friends wothout any problems
who

San Antonio, TX

#12 Aug 27, 2013
yes, both kadobes and tx south are ok to go alone.

Since: Aug 13

San Antonio, TX

#13 Aug 27, 2013
.ill go w you you lol, never been to any of those places hope they ain't as slow like the people around here sheesh
voiceofexp

Euless, TX

#14 Aug 27, 2013
who wrote:
yes, kadobes is alright. but "voiceofexp" how can you say same no life people? this whole town has different people. tx south is just fine. at least they have security. i always alternate between kadobes and txsouth. DO NOT go to bar k or daltons.
Guess it just so happened that the last 2 times I went it was the same people. That big dark girl sissy always there n sum of same ugly faces
Stinks like an ashtray after u leave. Even my boots stunk the next day. And it looks real dark n dirty. But I guess all bars except kadobies around here are sh*# holes so I guess not just a tx south thing.
Best bet go to SA find someplace not stinky not trashy n run down.
chueca

Schertz, TX

#15 Aug 28, 2013
Lol
who

San Antonio, TX

#16 Aug 29, 2013
seriously? its a freaking bar you small minded twit. only reason you don't smell like smoke at kadobes is the bar area itself is small and most go out side. but please, if you don't like it stay the F*ck out. Besides, from what I understand, Texas South helped get the people that were stealing out of peoples cars from there, kadobes, chilis, bowling alley, etc.
from sa

Hurst, TX

#17 Aug 31, 2013
Listen, im not from here n never been to any bars here except for Texas S. Its the same ol'people cuz its a friendly bar for ages mid twenties on up. All kinds of music they play. Security is awesome, Dj plays whatever u want. Wait staff is friendly. I recommend this bar. You get oil field guys that r cool....always buying rounds for everyone. Its not a meat market place like ur other bars. Its very laid back n comfortable.
frmptown

Euless, TX

#18 Aug 31, 2013
That's cool you like tx south. Try kadobe's they got good live music
from sa

Hurst, TX

#19 Aug 31, 2013
I hear kadobes is pretty cool so I do need to go n check it out.
frmptown

San Antonio, TX

#20 Sep 1, 2013
It's pretty laid back. Friday and Saturday nights are the best. Good live music or DJ. outside patio but small bar area. You get waited on too
funtimeguy

San Antonio, TX

#21 Sep 3, 2013
I go to almost all the bats around. On Friday nights i like going to coyote crossing. Busy Good people And there is 2 sexy girls that work there on Fridays. And there is a really cute girl that just started working there to. Its off of 37 exit priest and mathis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mario Coronado raided??? 3 min For real 2
happily ever after 2 hr Dudeeee 3
cop& shriffs 7 hr Jason brown 2
John f. (Jul '14) 23 hr READ 11
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 766
Cody Evans Jul 27 Someone 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages