praying for pleasanton
God is Good

New Braunfels, TX

#1 Apr 5, 2013
How can people come on here & put horrendous post about people. Only GOD can judge. What good is degrading people ? Does it help ? Have you tried prayer ?

REMEMBER EVERYONE IS FIGHTING THEIR OWN BATTLE. DON'T ADD FUEL TO THE FLAME. LEAVE IT ON GODS HANDS.

How can you live with yourself after these random cowardly acts? God sees ALL.
Satan

Lockhart, TX

#2 Apr 5, 2013
God is Good wrote:
How can people come on here & put horrendous post about people. Only GOD can judge. What good is degrading people ? Does it help ? Have you tried prayer ?
REMEMBER EVERYONE IS FIGHTING THEIR OWN BATTLE. DON'T ADD FUEL TO THE FLAME. LEAVE IT ON GODS HANDS.
How can you live with yourself after these random cowardly acts? God sees ALL.
ohhhh watch out with mrs perfect here you must b an angel. I'm sure ur some old bat trying to b all churchy and god worshiping now that ur old but look back when u were young and I bet you were a slutttt and a bar whoreeee that or u slept around alot
PETER

New Braunfels, TX

#3 Apr 5, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text> ohhhh watch out with mrs perfect here you must b an angel. I'm sure ur some old bat trying to b all churchy and god worshiping now that ur old but look back when u were young and I bet you were a slutttt and a bar whoreeee that or u slept around alot
^^ REALLY. SOMEONE IS BITTER.
MISERY LOVES COMPANY .
Satan

Lockhart, TX

#4 Apr 5, 2013
Peter puffer calm down female dog just bcuz u got an easy life, u must be white o wait or black u black are living it up thanks to Obama
SweatPea

New Braunfels, TX

#6 Apr 9, 2013
Only our mighty king can judge......not you people who speak filth about others.
Remember, you will suffer dier consequences. Karma is ugly!!!
Sad world we live in. People have no lives taking time to post hateful negative things on this site. Who does that !! Small town people with small brains indeed !!
Alice

Houston, TX

#7 Apr 9, 2013
An you say only our mighty king can judge...you just gudged...with your last part of the comment.. we need to becarfull.
Satan

Lockhart, TX

#8 Apr 9, 2013
SweatPea wrote:
Only our mighty king can judge......not you people who speak filth about others.
Remember, you will suffer dier consequences. Karma is ugly!!!
Sad world we live in. People have no lives taking time to post hateful negative things on this site. Who does that !! Small town people with small brains indeed !!
u and karma u must b white u fkingggg whorreeee look what u did u just judged too. You whites aren't perfect your time is up the blacks are taking over god help us all
Retards

San Antonio, TX

#10 Apr 18, 2013
Alice wrote:
An you say only our mighty king can judge...you just gudged...with your last part of the comment.. we need to becarfull.
You can't even spell maybe you should go back to school?
Local

United States

#12 Apr 19, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text> u and karma u must b white u fkingggg whorreeee look what u did u just judged too. You whites aren't perfect your time is up the blacks are taking over god help us all
Seeing as how you talked shit about blacks and whites I'm going to make an educated guess and say you are a fellow Mexican American. You sir or ma'am are the problem with society. 1. You can't even spell correctly and 2. You have to make everything about race. Quit playing the race card and go out and make something of yourself rather than sitting behind your phone/computer talking shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
this site (May '09) 19 min zjcastillo 8
busted 10 hr She has granos 8
I use disguise in Allsups 14 hr Daniel Tralosky 2
Better pay up Rhonda Driscoe is angry 14 hr Daniel Tralosky 1
Where did Coach Hensell go? 15 hr danny garcia 1
Mama pay Driscoe now 16 hr Jason Brown 1
Jason I got a coat hanger 17 hr Driscoe 1

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages