What's Up With Joe Escobedo?

What's Up With Joe Escobedo?

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 12, 2011
I heard he was seeing someone other than Cindy?
whats it to you

Moore, TX

#2 Oct 12, 2011
people just love to stir trouble . keep track of your own life and yea like your name crash & burn.
The Jackle

Sulphur, LA

#3 Oct 12, 2011
Yal need to mind yals business soon enough yal will see;)

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 12, 2011
Sorry Cindy i hate to tell you but he plans on leaving you for someone else soon
laugh

Donna, TX

#5 Oct 14, 2011
@ crashburn you must be the one joe is talking to omg wat a joke haha !!!!!!!!!!
king

Donna, TX

#6 Oct 14, 2011
Damm tht guy thinks his shit don't stink well hope they throw his ass out the door ,as for Cindy you can do way better then that shit.
knight

Donna, TX

#7 Oct 16, 2011
Don't worry Joe I will take care of Cindy and her 2 girls that's what a real man does , not just leave her like that. That's cold hearted man , I have always cared for her and her family don't worry I will pick up the broken pieces and homeboy let me tell you then you will realize what you lost and what I gain.
Cindy

Donna, TX

#8 Oct 16, 2011
Let me tell yall something wat happens to me or Joe Thts are f..... business nobody else so who ever wrote this shit you have some big a... balls. U have nothing else better to do and write shit on here. Worry about yalls life have you heard wat goes around comes around , remember yall have kids. So instead of posting sh... on hear you knw were I leave feel free to stop and talk shit. Everyone's goes threw break UPS and everyone goes threw hard times that is part of life everyone has gone threw it and my family will gt stronger so people Sty out of my f.....n business you dnt pay our bills and you dnt leave with us. Whoever started this topix you knw wat you are doing but you knw wat you make us stronger and let me tell you one thing I have teenagers show some f...n respect they get on here and they see this shit so stop posting shit on here. So some respect at least.
respect

Moore, TX

#9 Oct 16, 2011
respect that's just it they don't even have the word in their vocabulary don't know the meaning of it or how to spell it sing the song guys and you will learn at least how to spell it. R E S P E C T .....
voodoo

Moore, TX

#10 Oct 16, 2011
ok first of all it is true what goes around comes around and i believe at one point Joe was seeing Cindy behind Monas back so umm you tell me! This was bound to happen and its sad but it is what is!
allycat

Donna, TX

#12 Oct 18, 2011
So were is Joe Escobedo ? I heard he was seeing his sister-n-law Vero Ortiz that is just Nasty Bro ! Grow up already you not a teenager anymore you are a dad but not even that you taking care of your kids. well bro hope you find wat you looking for.
downsouth

Moore, TX

#13 Oct 21, 2011
i heard he was seeing ashley cruz! Dam if he is i give him props but it is messed up what he did to cindy!
Cindy

Donna, TX

#14 Oct 22, 2011
People get real stop posting bullshi........ on here have respect We all know who Joe is with he made his choice and to give him props laugh my Fuc......a... off. Just so respect I have 3 teenagers tht get on here. So please stop posting stuff cause you are hurting them not me.
omg

United States

#15 Oct 23, 2011
Ashley is just f--ckn joe 4 da druggz. And she just wants sum1 2 take care off her baby ..
DISGUSTED

Tomball, TX

#16 Oct 24, 2011
Dam , Cindy and Cory Contreras !!!!!!!!!! Well Cindy how do you like having Ralphs left ovrs and evryone else's ? Here you are posting sh!t about respect and you go and lay with the bottom of tha barrel . Now what kind of an example is that for your teenagers ? Well atleast you don't have to worry about him leaving like Joe did .
so disgusted

Moore, TX

#17 Oct 24, 2011
Cindy you don't even know about respect, you were all over corey and had him sucking all over your nasty neck. the fucked up part is that you were doing it in front of his chick Ivorie. so now who is the one that should be trying to learn about respect?
Cindy

Donna, TX

#18 Oct 24, 2011
Well yall cn talk all yall want I really dnt care wat people say as for respect ok I gt it. As for watever happened its no ones business but my own. So go ahead u can keep posting wat ever yall want on here yall dnt pay my bills and yall sure hell dnt live with me. I'm a grown a... women I do wat I want no ties at all. So go ahead keep posting about Cindy & Corey damm get the fu.... over it already.
DISGUSTED

Frisco, TX

#19 Oct 24, 2011
Way to go Cindy . Atleast you admitted that there'sno shame in you . Now your teenagers will know why your relationship with Joe fell apart .
yuck

United States

#20 Oct 24, 2011
Thats how ppl end up with aids
So stupid

Moore, TX

#21 Feb 9, 2012
Corey is gay nd a junkie anybody that hangs with Ralph is a junkie and is gay no denying it. If you wake up after a party check your crack in your pants yea Ralph been there he is using y'all no matter the age..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
busted 18 min eastla 26
Driscoe the tools are in Devine 1 hr Rhonda Brown 1
Who is Bobby Lansa? 3 hr Malo Gato 11
Harrasing helica 4 hr charlotte 10
druggies 7 hr Jerry bosquez 12
Rosie Hernandez in a new Denali (Jun '15) 10 hr Tia 19
Driscoe put salt in my belt wounds its your fau... 12 hr Jason Brown 1

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance