Charlotte is a loser Town.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lmao

Jourdanton, TX

#22 Nov 5, 2013
Trojan Condoms wrote:
Charlotte is a losers town with nothing but a bunch of greasers that are friends & stab each other in the back & talk shit on topix about each other with no balls to tell them in front of their face. More than half of the town people are on welfare & food stamps,or faking disability & to lazy to work in the oil fields. That sick town has nothing family members molesting each other. Charlotte is the worst place to raise your kids. This town is retarded,wives get screwed by wetbacks while the husbands are at work during the day,and the school has students with an IQ of a cockroach. What's screwed up is that the wives are hiding from their kids who their real biological father is.
someone went full retard ....... ppl are too lazy to work there, but apparently the wives cheat when the husbands go to work ? your argument is full of stupidity and so is rendered irrelevant .... every town has its idiots , apparently you are your town's idiot .
pulchritude4ever

Jourdanton, TX

#23 Dec 5, 2013
Kelly wrote:
Are you seriously referring to Charlotte, NC? There is no way anyone could think this is a loser's town full of rednecks. I live in South Charlotte, Ballantyne to be precise, and I would never call this a loser town. Now I do not like it here, but I think this is the fakest, most yuppified, most suburbanite, soccer mom town I've ever lived in. Everyone is married, college educated, white (possibly Asian or Hispanic) upper class, wealthy, drives BMW/Mercedes/Lexus, all have boob jobs and dyed blonde hair, huge diamond rings and none work. I hate it here. If you're not making 200k a year minimum, you're poor and not welcome in the club. Never mind that everywhere else you've lived you were considered upper middle class, here if you make less than 150k, you are poor and pathetic.
Not Charlotte, NC Charlotte, TX small populated town of maybe 1700 people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
victor villarreal also vic villarreal on his fa... 1 hr zjcastillo 3
La Mesa in poteet opening Fri And what 3
Jessica Arellano (Apr '17) Fri Haha_68 5
Cheating Fri Haha_68 6
Victor (Jul '13) Thu The facts 5
Charlotte High School Football Nov 12 Trojan Alumni 1
Swingers Nov 3 Mike 1

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance