Mex. women -vs- white women

Mex. women -vs- white women

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

INFO

Lockhart, TX

#1 Mar 31, 2013
I've had both but i find mex. women more passionate while Making love while white women are more kinkyer. Mex. Women Are more loyal while white women less. is it me or is it a fluke?
true

United States

#2 Mar 31, 2013
Yess i beleive u r rite larinas r better in bed than white chiks and most mex.r more faithfull!!!
fromamanspointof view

San Antonio, TX

#3 Mar 31, 2013
I have noticed that Hispanic woman have a tighter ass than white woman . Even younger white girls have an ass like J-E-L-L-O . While Hispanic girls do not . I'm white and I love a tight ass . Meaning , I love to touch a tight ass when I'm hugging or 2 stepping with my girl and my hand goes a little lower than usual . But to each his own , I guess . Look and notice for yourselves . Or better yet feel them . Good hunting guys .
LoL

Pleasanton, TX

#4 Mar 31, 2013
fromamanspointofview wrote:
I have noticed that Hispanic woman have a tighter ass than white woman . Even younger white girls have an ass like J-E-L-L-O . While Hispanic girls do not . I'm white and I love a tight ass . Meaning , I love to touch a tight ass when I'm hugging or 2 stepping with my girl and my hand goes a little lower than usual . But to each his own , I guess . Look and notice for yourselves . Or better yet feel them . Good hunting guys .
I like the Hispanic women who are in their 30s & married! Damn they are good in bed. I just give them what their husbands won't.
true

United States

#5 Apr 1, 2013
Jst over all mexicans r better thn thm white chiks i luv mexicans not ganna lie i luv everythng about thm
lol

Grapevine, TX

#6 Apr 1, 2013
LoL wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the Hispanic women who are in their 30s & married! Damn they are good in bed. I just give them what their husbands won't.
lol
smokin hot white woman

Pleasanton, TX

#7 Apr 4, 2013
Well I think us white chics can handle our shit just as well or so I have hear. Matter of fact is white ass has stolen many of men away from a mexican woman. And yes most of us are kinky we like it rough and and about the faithful sh%t we just like to have our cake and eat it too whats wrong with that. And lastly mex chics might have tight asses but they also have a huge gut that hangs of those low rise jeans that she had to squeeze into and should not be wearing. Plus dont guys like to watch a big ass giggle while their hitting it from the back duh.
true

United States

#8 Apr 4, 2013
Lmfao nah we like to feel tht nice furm a$$ while we hittin it frm the bak...
smkin hot white woman

Jourdanton, TX

#9 Apr 4, 2013
I guess that is what measures the men from the boys!
Loops

Floresville, TX

#10 Apr 5, 2013
White women are usually more hygienic, that means "cleaner" all around for those of you that don't know. Also, they're less trashy than a lot of Mexican women. More decent acting in public..and prettier body parts too, if you know what I mean!! Pink not caca brown :) but this is just one Mexican dudes opinion!!
Loops

Floresville, TX

#12 Apr 10, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
See what alcohol does to you. Pretend your male.female.wait.what am i writing
Or makes you end up waking up next to a nasty brown girl..yep, you gotta watch it with that alcohol.
Anon

United States

#13 Apr 10, 2013
Loops right us white girls got the right color, iv never heard p_ssy called brown before. And not all white girls are scandalous jusy like not all mex girls are faithful. The color of your skin doesnt decide whether your a skank or not.
Irma

Houston, TX

#14 Apr 10, 2013
us mexican girls dont wash our panoch so the white guys can lick it clean,its not our fault that they lick too low and get a piece of brown caca
Anon

United States

#15 Apr 10, 2013
Yeah well us white girls keep our shit clean cuz thats how real hispsnic men like it. But id never mess with any guy who has ever mess with a mex girl cuz yall nasty.
please
#16 Apr 14, 2013
true wrote:
Jst over all mexicans r better thn thm white chiks i luv mexicans not ganna lie i luv everythng about thm
wow.thats so freakn funny.cuz while i have found that every race is the same at everythng,lieing,cheating,stea ling,whatev.mexicans have just profected the art of lieing and manipulation even with their own people and family.
whitey

Canyon Lake, TX

#18 Apr 15, 2013
The white girls are definitely cleaner because *MOST* white girls come from a home where 1. We are allowed to flush EVERYtime, and 2. We can flush used toilet paper.
whitesack

United States

#19 Apr 15, 2013
mexican girls who are as white as they come are the best just my opinion....
OOOHHHHHLALA
#20 Apr 15, 2013
I'M MEXICAN, HISPANIC WHATEVER. I'M CLEAN WELL GROOMED GOOD HOUSEWIFE AND MOTHER. BUT IN THE BED ROOM I'M HIS B____ HIS WH___. I'M HIS DIRTY NAUGHTY GIRL. IT NOT THE RACE U R IT HOW DO GET DOWN.LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bernadette ycarrillo 7 hr Rhonda Brown 16
Veronica Fuentes 7 hr What 2
Moving to Crystal City Z will be mayor 7 hr Rhonda Brown 1
Gabriel Castillo pregnant again 14 hr And what 5
Chinese poison klimax 15 hr Warning 1
I will belt everyone that votes for zjcastillo 22 hr Daniel Tralosky 1
lawn serviceneeded (Apr '15) 22 hr zjcastillo 12

Charlotte Jobs

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages