Randy Balderas
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JFK

San Antonio, TX

#1 Sep 7, 2010
What's up with Randy Balderas? Is he a player or what? He tried to get into my sweet cherry pie but I rejected his @ss. He saying that he's God's gift to women.
Cinga

Moore, TX

#2 Sep 7, 2010
he thinks he's the shi+ but he's a bucking loser.
lmao

Lake Charles, LA

#3 Sep 7, 2010
Pretty much d/k care if he cheats or not with an ugly wife like that who wouldn't cheat.What does she think her boob implants is gonna hold on 2 him forever.....she didn't need a boob implants she needed a major a$$ job.Don't forget this his 3 marriage so what does that tell u,only that he loves a variety of pu$$y.
I Know Him Too Well

San Antonio, TX

#4 Sep 7, 2010
Randy Balderas "aka" Randy Ramon
Chugi Romon) son) right ?
He will always be a Fake , like his wifes tits ..

Fake- Name
Fake- Wifes tits
Fake- Smile
Fake- Life
Fake- Rich guy
Fake- Owner of buisness
Fake- Lover
Fake- Small penini
Fake- Family members
Fake- Brother
Fake- Everything
LOSER

San Antonio, TX

#5 Sep 9, 2010
he is the biggest waste of space and air....he has discraced his 'family' and that last name....best thing to happen is he go back where he came from....
More like Him

Pearsall, TX

#6 Sep 9, 2010
If Randy is a loser I wish there were more just like him.some people see U bettering U'r self and right away they want to bring U down to there level......
Of all the B/S on this this site this is the most
unrealistic one of all ...Randy is an achiever and
doesn't matter how he got there what matters is that he has arrived...And to pick on his wife is the most
ridiculous one of all,I have seen her around and her appearance is immaculate she looks great and would be
a compliment on any mens arm...
and as for the cheating 75% of successful men cheat
they do it B/C they can...it always with a wh*re that
way when they get caught the wife knows it meant nothing.no emotional connection...
I for one wish Randy well,he has been blessed with a wonderful life now go forward but remember to always look back,that way you will appreciate what is a head of you good luck,pick U'r friends carefully B/C it was some Tacky,Trashy low life Skank that but U'r name up here to began with.I'm not saying there is any basis for it at all.And I hope there isn't but just be careful and take care..."Peace Out"
worker

Pearsall, TX

#7 Sep 9, 2010
seriously yall need to grow up and leave him alone he is a great person and if he can help you in any way he will i worked for him b4 and he tried to help in any way that he can he is awesom and i learned alot about life through him...luv ya both and so glad i was able to know you and u fam it was a joy:)
Three categories

Pearsall, TX

#8 Sep 9, 2010
There are 3 categories of people in industry.....
1} Is the few that make things happen.....
2} Is the many who watch things happen....
3} The over whelming majority who have no idea what
happen???....
And Randy is #1 he is happing!!!!!!!!
So quite trying to bring him down....B/C
He is always going to be at the top of his game...
Score one for the man......The ones that matter love
U for who U. R.
The ones that don't .... don't matter....
Best Of Luck and best wishes to u & u'r family.
pia

San Antonio, TX

#9 Sep 11, 2010
liar cheater theif and total azzhole....fake fake fake
Killing it with Kindness

Pearsall, TX

#10 Sep 11, 2010
pia wrote:
liar cheater theif and total azzhole....fake fake fake
That sounds personal & shouldn't be of national concern.So do U really think anybody driving by his estate is really thinking lose ?No I don't think so.

As for being a, Liar- thief -Ass-well everybody has to be something.
saints really don't exist.
Now tell everybody what U. R.
maybe a very small person with a big hard on for Randy?
Tlks cheap

Pflugerville, TX

#11 Oct 10, 2010
Man y'all r pretty blind cause if rndy was a loser he wldnt have all he does, I thnk y'all just envious neone who knows him knows he'd help out neon I work for him always get paid Hella good so dnt hte cause I'm sre if u live n town uve ask him for job lol
ToCheapTalk

Pearsall, TX

#12 Oct 10, 2010
Read The Topic again R U blind?only 1 idiot from this town posted something negative about him,all the rest
where from out of town idiots. This topic had died down until U'r cheap talk brought it up again.
Elvira

Moore, TX

#13 Jul 3, 2012
Where is she now???
Truth

Haslet, TX

#14 Jul 3, 2012
Dnt wry bout it ull bunch of hatrz i bet ull just wish ull were in his shoes he probly denied hiring ull n ull got all offended.lol mind ur own buisness behind every successful person lies a pack of haters -this is proof. So wry bout ur own life n get a job
Lex Talionis

Lubbock, TX

#15 Jul 6, 2012
The Law of Revenge. Randy never was shit never will be shit and is shit. Give me ten minutes in a locked room with that shit I'll squash him like the cockroach he is. All the Money in the world can't by a Man dignity. Any Person that depends on Randy to feed your family and provide for themselves your in for a screwing. This Sh*t would screw his own Dad over if he knew who his Dad was Bastard!!!! If your associated with this roach your just as much a piece of Sh*t as him blind to the facts. Randy next time you burn your house down make sure you stay in it and burn with it because that's what's coming to you Eternal Flames!!!! And anybody that's says different you can join him!!!
Really

United States

#16 Jul 6, 2012
Well if thats the case ur going to da same place for judging n wishing da worst for da person read da biblE and instead of me getting mad n cursing u out the best thing i can do is pray for u n wish for god to forgive u for u now know what u say or do.
Randy

San Antonio, TX

#17 Aug 5, 2012
Really wrote:
Well if thats the case ur going to da same place for judging n wishing da worst for da person read da biblE and instead of me getting mad n cursing u out the best thing i can do is pray for u n wish for god to forgive u for u now know what u say or do.
Well I guess Randy's "dad" Danny didn't read much of the bible or his life insurance policy for that matter. It didn't cover suicide!!
No wonder Randy is such a coward and a snake his mother had him at 14 his mom slept with Randy's dads cousin then Danny kills him self. His real dad is a local drunk that he pretends not to know; Randy's a ticking time bomb.
UPDATED INFO

Dallas, TX

#18 Dec 29, 2012
"I Know Him Too Well"]Randy Balderas "aka" Randy Ramon
Chugi Romon) son) right ?
He will always be a Fake , like his wifes tits ..
Fake- Name
Fake- Wifes tits
Fake- Smile
Fake- Life
Fake- Rich guy
Fake- Owner of buisness
UPDATED
FAKE TEETH
FAKE GIRLFRIEND WITH FAKE BOOBS
FAKE NOSE FAKE FACE, FAKE COLOR OF MUSTACHE, FAKE LIFE, FAKE FAMILY, FAKE LOYALTY,
REAL LOSER AND REAL NON PAYING ASSHOLE AND REAL REAL SNAKE IN THE GRASS,
WTF

United States

#19 Feb 16, 2013
Used to work for the guy at the bar and grill! Thot he was badass. Talked up his family fist and kids but he wuz just posing. Had his kid locked up for using the mower. That's rite the kid he raised as his own and called son. He wuz someone I looked up to.$$ and puzzy made him nuthing in my eyes!
Cleto

United States

#20 Feb 17, 2013
Charlotte has a reputation for pendejoss sleeping with their biological relative and inbreeding & girlfriend's dumping their boyfriend's causing them to commit suicide than facing small town humiliation. Charlotte can breed,inbreed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Juan p 4 hr Hot momma 9
Isabel martinez 4 hr Michelle 31
I'm a Jassaholic MD 20/20! 8 hr zjcastillo 1
I'm going to eat at Jack In The Jass 8 hr zjcastillo 1
Jass girls get ready for my tongue 8 hr zjcastillo 1
Food King... (May '16) 21 hr Joey G from frisco 17
Z went Jass fishing :( 22 hr Rhonda Brown 1

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance