Chevy 460 with C-6 transmission for s...

Chevy 460 with C-6 transmission for sale

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Oscar

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2014
$500 OBO
Bo Smith

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2014
That is a Ford engine!
help me

Castroville, TX

#3 Feb 3, 2014
saint peter... for you are my shepherd who lead me in no weary way but strait to where I must be...

love faith hope peace
florida

Castroville, TX

#4 Feb 3, 2014
5150 you know the rest ... meet me where we found each other at in your trailer.......... safe ..........place..........or ..........your mmmy's..........or please just tell me wehre to go 111611121208=4life4ever
lol

United States

#5 Feb 5, 2014
lol could be a chevy 454 bored out a hair to a 460 but i doubt it. hey is it a police interceptor. if so that bottom half can handle six to seven hundred horsepower. and it comes stock with about 390. if it isnt blown or block cracked it is well worth it. drop in a box frame crown vic or fox body mustang with a healthy dose of nitrous and outrun ferrari and lambos all day. with a high gear in a crown vic or mustang it would be possible to easy top 200 mph or faster with nos. maybe put two 20 pound tanks on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rosie Hernandez in a new Denali (Jun '15) 2 hr Tia 19
druggies 3 hr charlotte 11
Driscoe put salt in my belt wounds its your fau... 4 hr Jason Brown 1
Who is Bobby Lansa? 5 hr Malo Gato 7
busted 6 hr Malo Gato 23
Jason is a mess but he told me where the tools ... 7 hr Driscoe 1
Rhonda Son Song (Feb '15) 8 hr Otis 37

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance