katie alvarado and sherrisa alvarado

katie alvarado and sherrisa alvarado

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

jam

United States

#1 Apr 26, 2012
They r to face, and big time thievs their, brothers to and cousins low life people.
manda

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2012
Eastside night dogs they r gross give em weed and they will give it up,
you ugh

Arkansas City, KS

#3 Apr 27, 2012
These girils r gay and nasty they r no good but trash low lifes
Uhh

Beeville, TX

#4 Apr 27, 2012
I Love Them! <3
They're both fun people to be around.

And Sharissa is chill and she speaks her mind.[:
haha

San Antonio, TX

#5 May 3, 2012
Katies not bad but shes gunna end up messing up for fallowing her sis foot steps. and no Sharissa just runs her mouth bet i got the B**ch to close it though when i went up to her, she aint about shit unless she has her friends with her. her and the rest of thier fam think theyre scary cause the last name is Alvarado. lmao NONE OF YALL ARE ABOUT S**T(:
cowards

United States

#6 Jan 14, 2014
I might do yall girls again don't worry daddy is coming home
yea kk

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jan 14, 2014
This chapete Coward u a coward post ur name panocha talkin that hot sh!t watch out internet gangster in watch out for Coward cause he hard shootin internet bullets damn ur G smh u a coward good to know u admit u a coward atleast u dnt hide it
cowards

Austin, TX

#8 Jan 14, 2014
And its funny how you can say post your name and your an internet gangster.... while your using a fake name
real

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jan 14, 2014
Well I guess cricket or your wifi stoped working
popcorn

Dallas, TX

#10 Jan 15, 2014
You must be ugly.Because them girls are horrible.skinny yes but not cute at all .jijiji
yup your right its us

Odessa, TX

#11 Jan 15, 2014
That just means they give good head cuz it would be the only way they could get a dude...... FERNANDEZ.....???? But wich one
nina

Ashburn, VA

#12 Jan 17, 2014
cowards wrote:
And its funny how you can say post your name and your an internet gangster.... while your using a fake name
well guess wat coward, i'm nina alvarado, and i don't have 2 use a fake name 2 call u out, so lets see how big yr balls are and reveal yrself instead of hiding and talking all that trash, cuz i'm about sick of yr lame a** already, yr bark with no bite BITC*.....
nina

Ashburn, VA

#13 Jan 17, 2014
haha wrote:
Katies not bad but shes gunna end up messing up for fallowing her sis foot steps. and no Sharissa just runs her mouth bet i got the B**ch to close it though when i went up to her, she aint about shit unless she has her friends with her. her and the rest of thier fam think theyre scary cause the last name is Alvarado. lmao NONE OF YALL ARE ABOUT S**T(:
haha, think b4 u post!!!!!!! i'm an alvarado and i could give a rats a** about my last name alrite!!!!! i don't portray myself and being more than iam..... and we're not all the same, so don't judge every 1 in the family becuz of wat my nieces have or haven't done.....
David

San Antonio, TX

#14 Jan 17, 2014
nina wrote:
<quoted text> well guess wat coward, i'm nina alvarado, and i don't have 2 use a fake name 2 call u out, so lets see how big yr balls are and reveal yrself instead of hiding and talking all that trash, cuz i'm about sick of yr lame a** already, yr bark with no bite BITC*.....
... you wanted the name now you got it
David

United States

#15 Jan 17, 2014
And yes nina everyone of yall is the same
yea kk

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jan 21, 2014
cowards wrote:
yea il let u tell it u jus probly mad cause one of my primos smashed yo trick or ur ugly mom so get off our nuts u caked up vato u cant bang wit us even if u brought ur whole click but na u Coward that says it all talkin aint nothin set a time n place lets see if u got heart like my ppl do u a chump so keep talkin that loud sh;t
Alvarado_JR

Lincoln, DE

#17 Jan 28, 2014
Actually, David. We don't happen to all be the same. See I'm their big brother. Who you have happen to never meet because I live halfway across the world. 24 years old. My own house, motorcycles, my own business, and I'm an Undergrad at a nice little university.:) The difference between you and I however. Is I'm no internet gangster. I do happen to be a professional Mixed Martial Artist where I live :). I haven't been back to Texas in awhile because well, I'm pretty busy in Life. Buttttttt If you would like to indulge me of not only your first, but your last name. I'll make sure that when I do visit back home to Texas. I'll look you up and show you what the other Alvarado's do :). Btw Our Chicago side of the Alvarado's :) yea there also mma fighters, and own their own business. Also probably live in a house that makes your whole life look like shit. But see you didn't know this I can tell because All your posts and words are laced with ignorance. It is bliss after all. So If you do however have the balls. Whats your Last name? I'll look you up when I'm there and we will see just how much of a man you truly are.:) I wont forget it, my Macbook has this nifty little screenshot feature. Oh My iphone and Ipad and Ipad air do though, so please. Tell me All Alvarado's are the same. But do it while revealing your full name for me :).
David

United States

#18 Jan 28, 2014
First off yall are all punks you don't want to be called all the same put your family in check Instead of letting them run around talking about how bad yall are cuz yall gonna jump some one and stab them.... ok mma fighter use your lil hands have some balls to face me with no wepons
AlvaradoJR

Lincoln, DE

#19 Jan 28, 2014
What weapons? Who said weapons. I asked you a simple question dipshit. Full name, what is it. Don't respond unless it's your full name. Btw their grown they do what they want I don't have to worry about them, you don't either. So again what's your name fck boy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhonda Culo eclipsed the sun 3 hr zjcastillo 1
My Pinto is the Culomobile 3 hr zjcastillo 1
I'm back in The Culo Pirates 4 hr zjcastillo 1
I ride Jass women like horses 4 hr zjcastillo 3
Chelsea nycole scheid devilbiss 6 hr Shesdisgusting 1
Alondra delatorre 10 hr PleasantonGuy 1
I will dance in my moo moo 14 hr Rhonda Brown 1

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance