Since: Sep 13

Delano, MN

#1 Sep 1, 2013
Was on xanax twice a day for about 7 years, doctor suddenly cut me off, said it's not a good drug to be on anymore. Really???? So ive been off for over a year, and panic attacks have taken over. He wont reconsider, so now in order to live normal, and do the things I like without panic every time I leave the house, I turn to whoever can help.
Pray

Converse, TX

#2 Sep 1, 2013
riot0537 wrote:
Was on xanax twice a day for about 7 years, doctor suddenly cut me off, said it's not a good drug to be on anymore. Really???? So ive been off for over a year, and panic attacks have taken over. He wont reconsider, so now in order to live normal, and do the things I like without panic every time I leave the house, I turn to whoever can help.
Prayer helps.
Wondering

United States

#5 Sep 2, 2013
They have nothing else better to do but to ruin someones life
Liar

United States

#6 Sep 2, 2013
Anxiety sucks and so do you

Delano, MN

#7 Sep 2, 2013
Yeah, a cop. ow, this site is filled with paranoid people. Lol, funny shit. Thanks peeps, moving on..
Chato Mendez

United States

#9 Sep 2, 2013
Just smoke some weed it will help

Delano, MN

#10 Sep 2, 2013
That makes it worse! Heart rate flies off the charts, I damn near called 911 the last time I smoked. Lol. Thanks though
Chato Mendez

United States

#11 Sep 2, 2013
No problem. It works for me. When I go through problems I just fire up that blunt and my problems go away.
Black Metal Psycopath

United States

#12 Sep 2, 2013
Just crank up Marduk Panzer Division full blast and you will be cured.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhonda collected all bloody underwear 6 hr Sara 2
Joe Farr 12 hr Curious 1
Tracy stovall 13 hr Heads up 1
do y'all know if bowser and April still hooking... (Jan '16) 19 hr dog 42
News Poteet Police Chief Admits Texting Topless Photos (Apr '11) 21 hr bobby 73
Who is she? 22 hr zjcastillo 4
who is Leora Hilburn (Nov '13) 22 hr zjcastillo 30

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance